• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Titanic

I just watched Body Double and Crash. I am now watching Requim For A Dream. The Original NC-17 version.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Requiem For A Dream was trippy. Good stuff. I also really liked Crash; really culturally relevant and well made. Don't think I've seen Body Double.

Titanic

Requiem For A Dream was trippy. Good stuff. I also really liked Crash; really culturally relevant and well made. Don't think I've seen Body Double.

I just noticed I had a typo... not by best of nights. Yeah Requiem For A Dream is really far out. I am watching the NC-17 version too. Body Double is really kind of dumb. Basically a lamer version of fatal attraction. Well Crash is Crash.

Titanic

I will probably watch Silence Of The Lambs or American Psycho later. Then go out and do some partying! That is if my Diabetes doesn't start to **** with me.

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3444102 said:
But no Rob.... :(

Well yeah. That was the stupid part, no one mentioned him at all. They could of at least gave him a shout out.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The Original Evil Dead, and before that The new Evil Dead remake, and before that The Conjuring, and before that The Hobbit, and before that, if I recall correctly, World War Z.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Just came back from watching Fruitvale Station. Well-made film; also helps to raise awareness of police crutality (the real kind; not somebody whining because they hit a cop and got hit back).