• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Titanic

The Big Wedding. A regular run of the mill comedy. I was hoping for more since it had a all star cast, it didn't hold up.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Holy **** haha, do you just post a movie you think about with your thoughts on it?

freethinker44

They Live (1988).

It's a horror/comedy/action film about someone who puts on sunglasses that tunes him into a 1984-esque reality that humanity is unaware of unless you are part of the resistance group.

It's also just as relevant today as a political commentary as it was when it came out. Perhaps even more so. I believe this is one of the films where John Carpenter established himself as a well respected director too.

Also spawned one of the greatest movie quotes of all time.

[youtube]Wp_K8prLfso[/youtube]
I'm here to chew bubblegum... - YouTube

freethinker44

Smurfs 2

My only excuse is that I'm a grandfather, and grandparent are sometimes called upon to do what no sane adult would otherwise do.

I know how you feel. We rented Oz The Great and Powerful for my kids and we ended up watching it about five times over two days. It was a good movie, but it's not that good.

Titanic

Holy **** haha, do you just post a movie you think about with your thoughts on it?

Nope. I watch some movies at the same time. Just the way I am. The more movies the better. Speaking of I just watched Jurassic Park again. Trust me Doors, they dont call me the movie man for nothing. Hell you could probably learn a thing or two.

Titanic

I was disappointed by World War Z. Not enough blood and gore for a zombie flick.

Yeah I was disappointed as well. The only great part was at the end, when Brad was walking down that hall and all the zombies was coming at him. Monsters Ball is a decent film.

satyaroop

star trek into darkness

imdb rating 8.1/10
my rating 3/10

personally i would have liked to see a captain with more "captaincy aura"
like patrick stewart, jean luc picard. He made a great captain.

also, i found that the movie was too fast paced
:(