• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Thor: The Dark World, I liked it and was very entertained.

Now I'm watching this:

[youtube]jqxENMKaeCU[/youtube]

A very beautiful documentary about Earth, nature's oneness and us. The filming is breathtaking, and I'm not even watching in HD (internet can't cope).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Catching Fire. I was a little disappointed: I don't think it was as well done as the first installment.

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
"THis is the ENd" - fricking awesome comedy about the apocalypse

LAUGHED MY *** OFF - BEST ENDING TO A MOVE EVER!!!!(especially if you grew up in the 90s)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
After Earth

Not bad, it carries a very stoic message. Although I thought that this movie has too extreme of deus ex machina - the vulture protecting him is very unrealistic, as was the fact that the boy jumped from fearful to fearless, I find that to be unrealistic to happen that quick, especially if it's just through understanding and not enough practice of it (though he did practice it quite a bit, something extreme like a monster attacking you is nowhere compared to when he was training it on his own).

But great movie all in all.