• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was last movie you watched?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Blasphemy!
Okay here goes, in no particular order:

(Traditional Animation)
Lion King
Tangled
Mulan
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Lilo & Stitch
Hercules
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Howls' Moving Castle
Cowboy Bebop

(Computer)
Finding Nemo
Up
Toy Stories
Shreks
Brave

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Okay here goes, in no particular order:

(Traditional Animation)
Lion King
Tangled
Mulan
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Lilo & Stitch
Hercules
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Howls' Moving Castle
Cowboy Bebop

(Computer)
Finding Nemo
Up
Toy Stories
Shreks
Brave
Ok, you are forgiven. Especially for Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I saw the Carrie remake. Honestly, with the exception of a few minor complaints, I thought it was an overall decent movie. I recommend it.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Last night was Wes Craven's "The People Under the Stairs". It's an early 90's horror movie (what's not to love?). Apparently, there's a whole lot not to love. It was basically Home Alone meets Mother Dearest/Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The movie ended, strangely, with a poor vs rich/ black vs white victory scene, while the survivors of the house of horrors are completely ignored. The dog also gets killed. Stupid movie.

Hey now, The People Under the Stairs is no where near one of the best films ever made, but it's still good early 90's horror fun. At least I think so.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
The Great Escape - Steve McQueen.

I live in a remote area and have no TV decoder - therefore, my TV only picks up ABC1.

So, I get to watch all the old classics late night, which is kinda good.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Ok, you are forgiven. Especially for Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.
Oh..same here!

I love Anime and have watched both recently (my daughter has the DVDs). I also like The Girl Who Lept Through Time and somewhere, I have the complete series of Death Note, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Inuyasha which it's about time I watched all those again...

I also need to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! after the original Duel Monsters series. I never got into GX or 5D's, but until I do, I am stuck making old-school decks...yeah, I play both the Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon TCG's...that is one of my 'hobbies'.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Couple of days ago watched Jackie Chan in Little Big Soldier. It was a good drama/comedy with quite an ending thats causes you to think about the film for awhile after viewing it.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste

The last movie I watched (in the movie cinema) was The Hobbit. I LOVED it. There is another coming on December 13, I cannot wait to see it!

Om Namah Sivaya

freethinker44

Iron Man 3

What the hell kind of stupid, incoherent crap was that? Worst superhero movie ever. Seriously, Steel with Shaq was a better superhero movie.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
k6taySM.jpg