• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What were you for Halloween (PICS)?

Bishka

Veteran Member
Soem people celebrated it at work today and some will tomorrow. Post a pic of your sexy self in your Halloween coustume!

I was a 'lady of the court'. So I just got to dress up pretty.

smallhead.jpg
b1.jpg

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
spacemonkey said:
I was a 28 year old and handed out candy to the CHILDREN who were dressed up.

I went to an adult Halloween party dressed as a wizard, and my wife went as a very cute "devil-girl". My wife is a clothing designer, and she designed and made my robes and her long red dress.

We had a blast! ADULTS can have fun dressing up too! Fun is not just for CHILDREN!

I'll see if I can get some pics up soon.

eudaimonia,

Mark

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
spacemonkey said:
I'm sorry to break it to you, but it is for children.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but it isn't just for children. Adult Halloween costume parties are nothing new. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't go out trick-or-treating.

One of the big things wrong with Western culture today is that so many adults feel they must not have fun during holidays just to prove that they aren't children. This attitude just makes adult life dull and boring.

eudaimonia,

Mark

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
eudaimonia said:
I'm sorry to break it to you, but it isn't just for children. Adult Halloween costume parties are nothing new. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't go out trick-or-treating.

One of the big things wrong with Western culture today is that so many adults feel they must not have fun during holidays just to prove that they aren't children. This attitude just makes adult life dull and boring.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Holidays aren't for having fun, they are for selling merchandise. I try to have fun every day.

Tigress

Working-Class W*nch.
Well, you have to make a living somehow, right? Lighten up a little. Halloween is for dressing up and having fun.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
spacemonkey said:
Holidays aren't for having fun, they are for selling merchandise. I try to have fun every day.

Fun merchandise as I may add..: hamster :

I have fun every day as well, on a normal day doing my day and on halloween dressing as a monster. I don't feel the need doing every day the same kind of fun-things..:rolleyes:

EDIT: O, I don't have pictures for this year yet, but this was last year
ikke.jpg

I am that one ofcourse..

CDRaider

spacemonkey said:

Dude, lighten up. You have to have fun in life of there is no point in living. Holidays are excuses to have fun and to be around friends and family and to not worry just for one night about the worries of life. Halloween is about being creative and playful. YOu get to express yourself in ways you never could in everday life.

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
spacemonkey said:
I was a 28 year old and handed out candy to the CHILDREN who were dressed up.

I got to hand it to you, tradition is king, because we know how many people consider tradition as gospel.

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
spacemonkey said:
Holidays aren't for having fun, they are for selling merchandise.

Only if you are stuck working in the store during the holiday. Otherwise, they are an excuse to get together and be festive. The "merchandise" is merely a means to an end, not the end itself.

I try to have fun every day.

Good for you. I try to have fun every day too, and last Friday I had fun dressing up for a Halloween costume party. You should be happy for me.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Halloween is just getting underway here. Currently we have yobs hanging around ominously in the car park opposite our house. :( Halloween was so much better when I was doing the tricking!!!

dbakerman76

God's Nephew
I was dressed as a priest at work on Friday and again today. It confused the heck out of the customers. But it was fun. Today I went without the cross so I could be non-denominational but it didn't work. I was still seen as a priest.

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
All of you people you said that Halloween is for adults to dress up a pretend they're something else, I want you to think about that for a second...

Playing dress up and make believe is what CHILDREN do.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
spacemonkey said:
All of you people you said that Halloween is for adults to dress up a pretend they're something else, I want you to think about that for a second...

Playing dress up and make believe is what CHILDREN do.
Yep...so do some adults, and they get paid vast sums of money for it. We call them actors where I come from.
Geeze mate, just cos you've got your inner child locked in the emotional box room, don't criticize those of us who haven't.