• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's For Dinner?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Something involving the other half of my avocado. Sorry, ate it for lunch (updated around 5:30 pm).

Last edited:

Kathryn

I just had some wonton things and they were fabulous. Oh, and a mug of hot tea, from Korea. About to have a glass of wine, probably from California but honestly, who knows or cares? LOL

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Lemon pepper pasta (made like spaghetti carbonara except substitute butter, lemon zest, and lemon juice for the bacon) with spinach and flakes of leftover baked salmon.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Meatloaf (or vegetable fingers), minted new potatoes, honey roast baby carrots.
Strawberries and cream (again)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm having a cheats roast dinner. A cooked chicken from the store down the road and I'll roast some potato and sweet potato in the air fryer, make some gravy and steam a few vegetables.

Kathryn

It's a long way to dinner time here but I will probably have some more bite sized Asian dumplings. Those were freaking delicious! Oh and I also had chicken fried rice yesterday but I ate it all. so I will probably just have the dumplings.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Probably a nice pot of homemade chili. And to annoy the Texans, yes it will have beans in it. And to annoy @Christine they will be kidney beans.

I do not know why, but kidney beans in chili are verry good. It is the only place that I use them right now. Though there is a hotdish that uses canned kidney beans that I like. Oh what else. White rice to go with the chili of course. I have found that if one balances the beans of the chili with rice that one is not nearly as trumpish. (What an appropriate use of that name). And cornbread.