• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the best insult you've heard ?

.lava

Veteran Member
worst insult in my case is silence, i guess. you know if i say something, ask something to someone if i am sure he hears me but he does not answer. yea that's the worst. i would feel unworthy.

worst insult in my case is silence, i guess. you know if i say something, ask something to someone if i am sure he hears me but he does not answer. yea that's the worst. i would feel unworthy.

although effective it can backfire making the guy compleetly annoying to get your attention

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
I'm totally saving this thread to favourites and will make good use of it :yes:

This chav swore at my mum and cousin as they were walking home so I once said to him, "My friend, you should really consult a surgeon about getting that **** removed from your forehead. Most unbecomming."

He looked baffled, but seemed to understand that I was insulting him... not particularly funny, but it came to me so quickly. It was like something was guiding my words.

your mama is so fat she got stuck in a black hole
your mama is so fat she wears the equetor as belt
your mama is so fat she tryed to eat the sun thinking it was a gumball

Troublemane

yo mamma so fat when she jump for joy, joy said DAMN! and ran away!

yo mamma so fat I forgot how ugly she is.

yo mamma so ugly the ugly stick gets hit with her.

yo mamma so ugly she didnt get hit with an ugly stick she got hit with the ugly forest.
:D