• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the biggest slap to God's face?

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Changing his preferences.
Either that or putting yourself above other of his creations wich he could prefer.

But we can only use human logic on this question..

John D

Spiritsurfer
This is my vote for the biggest slap in Gods face.

He has a rejecting of God ( Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit ) with a whole dramatic ritual built in to it with the burning of Christ's body.

From a Hindu perspective Hating God is a path to God. Many of the Great villains in our Mythology in the end are liberated by the very God they hate. So I bow to the Apostle of Lucifer for such a dramatic flare in his hate of God.

At the same time If you are a Christian this is a very bad thing. Hindu's wont tolerate discretion of our holy stuff. Hate of God is a path to God but none of us like it when it happens to us.

Jesus teached that a disciple of His should be able to turn the other Cheek.
Go will do the same ! - He was allready killed - burning a lousy biscuit means nothing.

Wannabe Yogi

He was allready killed - burning a lousy biscuit means nothing. [/COLOR][/FONT]

You don't care you don't believe it's the real body of Christ. I am a Hindu so I would not get my Panties in a wod. If your a catholic you don't like it. I did not call for an attack on him.

I think you total missed the point of my post. Sorry for my poor writing skills. If you are a Hindu hating God is a path to God.There is no need to turn the other cheek.

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
Jesus teached that a disciple of His should be able to turn the other Cheek.
Go will do the same ! - He was allready killed - burning a lousy biscuit means nothing.

Except he created human suffering, because Adam ate the forbidden the fruit. So much slap, God has to curse humanity. That must be the ultimate slap!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend dustin,

What's the biggest slap to God's face?
What is the most offensive thing a mere mortal can do to God?

The moment one takes himself to be a separate entity and not a part of God means that the MIND of the individual is ACTIVE and THOUGHTS are what is occupying the mind and so state that when the mind creates a god the only element to do so is satan or the mind itself. This act of allowing the Thoughts to dictate which was committed by the so called Adam and Eve itself is a slap on the face of god which is turn is the individual himself/herself.

Love & rgds

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
Friend dustin,

The moment one takes himself to be a separate entity and not a part of God means that the MIND of the individual is ACTIVE and THOUGHTS are what is occupying the mind and so state that when the mind creates a god the only element of do so is satan or the mind itself. This act of allowing the Thoughts to dictate which was committed by the so called Adam and Eve itself is a slap on the face of god which is turn is the individual himself/herself.

Love & rgds

So basically, the search for knowledge is the ultimate slap?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend dustin,

So basically, the search for knowledge is the ultimate slap?

That is exactly what the MIND is signalling that the individual is acquiring knowledge by THINKING.
True knowledge comes only when the mind is stilled and the individual uses that very mind to seek out what it needs and that method is labelled *meditation*. It is not surprising that sanatan dharma has covered on all aspects of life from science, to medicine etc only by MEDIATORS on such subjects and not by breaking down the elements inside a lab. Since the continuity of meditators were broken that there appears a break of those knowledge but revival of the same are on the horizons by individuals who are now adept with both meditations and the so called knowledge of the THOUGHT state.
Love & rgds

dust1n

Zindīq
Friend dustin,

That is exactly what the MIND is signalling that the individual is acquiring knowledge by THINKING.
True knowledge comes only when the mind is stilled and the individual uses that very mind to seek out what it needs and that method is labelled *meditation*. It is not surprising that sanatan dharma has covered on all aspects of life from science, to medicine etc only by MEDIATORS on such subjects and not by breaking down the elements inside a lab. Since the continuity of meditators were broken that there appears a break of those knowledge but revival of the same are on the horizons by individuals who are now adept with both meditations and the so called knowledge of the THOUGHT state.
Love & rgds

So not like.. technical knowledge, but like .. abstract knowledge?

Gabethewiking

I think it's an authoritarian thing. Kind of like people who insist on being called "Sir".

Make me think of that story of the girl that made a deal with some little guy and he told her that she could not be free if... say his name.. damnit whats the name of that story... She gets a baby and all happy and then he gets back and tell her that he will take all and including her baby if she cant guess his name...

Ah... what is it.. Such a famous story....

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Fatiah,

Response: In islam, it's to worship anyone else as God other than Allah(swt).
You are simply trying to state in other words that Allah is not God?
Clarify.

Love & rgds

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Make me think of that story of the girl that made a deal with some little guy and he told her that she could not be free if... say his name.. damnit whats the name of that story... She gets a baby and all happy and then he gets back and tell her that he will take all and including her baby if she cant guess his name...

Ah... what is it.. Such a famous story....

Rumplestiltskin?