• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the biggest slap to God's face?

Gabethewiking

Response: It's explained in post 75. If it's not clear, you'll have to explain exactly what isn't clear and why for me to know what to explain.

I am not clear, nor is anyone else here, what your previous comment is suppose to prove:
"Will they not, then, meditate upon the qur'an? Had it been from anyone other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy".

"And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to our servant, then produce a chapter like it,and call upon your helpers beside Allah, if you are truthful."

Here, we have two tests which proves that the qur'an is the true revelation of Allah to Muhammad(saw). If you disagree, then prove it wrong. Prove that there is error in the qur'an, and produce a chapter like the qur'an. We muslims accept that it is humanly impossible to produce the qur'an, thus proving that it is not the work of man, but the work of Allah. Again, if you disagree, then produce a chapter like the qur'an. Once you do so and fail, then you will come to realize that it is the work of Allah, thus proving that Allah does exist.

Please explain how the above point (which you stated) is suppose to be proof of Allah.
Once again, if you do not understand my question, How is your claim that the Qu'ran is evidence for Allahs existence, Any evidence for his existence?

You seem to use what is known as circular reasoning, 'Allah is real because it says so in Book X'. That is not evidence nor even an argument, it is nothing. Please explain why I haven't seen any evidence for Allah, you previously claimed we all can see it, explain why I can not.

And a final note, No, I do not deny Allah's existence, I seen no evidence for his existence, hence I do not accept the claim that he exist until you provide sufficient evidence.

And please Answer all my points instead of giving a short one-line response saying nothing.

Fatihah

I am not clear, nor is anyone else here, what your previous comment is suppose to prove:

Please explain how the above point (which you stated) is suppose to be proof of Allah.
Once again, if you do not understand my question, How is your claim that the Qu'ran is evidence for Allahs existence, Any evidence for his existence?

You seem to use what is known as circular reasoning, 'Allah is real because it says so in Book X'. That is not evidence nor even an argument, it is nothing. Please explain why I haven't seen any evidence for Allah, you previously claimed we all can see it, explain why I can not.

And a final note, No, I do not deny Allah's existence, I seen no evidence for his existence, hence I do not accept the claim that he exist until you provide sufficient evidence.

And please Answer all my points instead of giving a short one-line response saying nothing.

Response: At no time have I said that Allah is real because it says so, nor can you quote any post of mine which says so. So let's recap. You want clarification, yet you won't explain what is unclear and why, then you follow up with a strawman, making assertions that I've made a claim, yet you can't quote my words saying so, yet you want us to believe you are not in denial? Again, your own words prove to the contrary.

Gabethewiking

Response: At no time have I said that Allah is real because it says so, nor can you quote any post of mine which says so. So let's recap. You want clarification, yet you won't explain what is unclear and why, then you follow up with a strawman, making assertions that I've made a claim, yet you can't quote my words saying so, yet you want us to believe you are not in denial? Again, your own words prove to the contrary.

I asked you several times in above post.

Once again: Please explain how your previous example (Quoting the Quran) is evidence for the existence of Allah.

If you refuse to answer this simple question I suggest you end this conversation, I asked you many many times now, either respond or speak to someone else.

Added: I do not think your english is sufficient to handle this conversation as you seem not to understand what is said, are you using a translator?

Fatihah

I asked you several times in above post.

Once again: Please explain how your previous example (Quoting the Quran) is evidence for the existence of Allah.

If you refuse to answer this simple question I suggest you end this conversation, I asked you many many times now, either respond or speak to someone else.

Added: I do not think your english is sufficient to handle this conversation as you seem not to understand what is said, are you using a translator?

Response: And I've asked you several times to explain what is unclear and why, yet you refuse to answer this simple question. Perhaps you are not familiar with what we call a "conversation". In a conversation, if something is unclear to someone and they want clarification, the rational thing to do is to explain what is unclear to them and why, in order for the other person to give the most suffice answer. Yet here you are, asking for clarification, without explaining what's unclear and why. It's like going to the doctor and asking for help without telling the doctor first what is the problem. If you don't how is the doctor suppose to know where to begin? Or perhaps he is just suppose to cut you open and operate, hoping that luckily, the thing being operated on is the actual illness. Again, try being rational.

As for who's english is sufficient, keep in mind that you are the one asking for clarification to a post written in simple english. And whether you continue the conversation or not makes no difference to me. I will lose no sleep. But one thing still remains for certain, and that is your denial. For the challenge presented to you has been presented to others throughout the forum, in which each person understood it. Except you if course. And why is it that everyone else can but you? Denial is the obvious answer.

Last edited:

Gabethewiking

Response: And I've asked you several times to explain what is unclear and why, yet you refuse to answer this simple question. Perhaps you are not familiar with what we call a "conversation". In a conversation, if something is unclear to someone and they want clarification, the rational thing to do is to explain what is unclear to them and why, in order for the other person to give the most suffice answer. Yet here you are, asking for clarification, without explaining what's unclear and why. It's like going to the doctor and asking for help without telling the doctor first what is the problem. If you don't how is the doctor suppose to know where to begin? Or perhaps he is just suppose to cut you open and operate, hoping that luckily, the thing being operated on is the actual illness. Again, try being rational.

As for who's english is sufficient, keep in mind that you are the one asking for clarification to a post written in simple english. And whether you continue the conversation or not makes no difference to me. I will lose no sleep. But one thing still remains for certain, and that is your denial. For the challenge presented to you has been presented to others throughout the forum, in which each person understood it. Except you if course. And why is it that everyone else can but you? Denial is the obvious answer.

If you do not want to respond, Fine, I noted others have had problems understanding what you are actually saying, but se la vi, perhaps you should rethink your tactics.

Have a nice evening, our conversation is over.

Fatihah

If you do not want to respond, Fine, I noted others have had problems understanding what you are actually saying, but se la vi, perhaps you should rethink your tactics.

Have a nice evening, our conversation is over.

Response: O.K. Have a nice evening as well.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Fatihah,

THERE ARE MANY BEINGS?
kindly name them!
Or accept that what is labelled as Allah is the same as Tao, God, Bhagwan, etc.
Love & rgds

sonofskeptish

It is what it is
It would be nice if Allah (swt) would show himself so I could believe/accept his existence. Do you know if there is a chance he will do this for us Atheist/Secularist wanting reality based proof?

But you have the Quran... except for a copy of "Ancient Arabic for Dummies", what more do you need?

After all, asking him to make an appearance (in person... not as a diaper rash or burn mark on a baby) would be a little too easy wouldn't it?, as not only would that prove he existed, but it would also stop all those other false prophets and dieties dead in there tracks.

Will the real god just stand up already... we're tired of debating!!!

Last edited:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
The unforgivable sin is to blaspheme the Holy Spirit!
That's true, but Christians don't seem to be able to agree on exactly what it is. I've probably heard a dozen or more pretty unrelated explanations of what it means to do this.