• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's Twisting Your Panties Today?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ok, so you somehow managed to survive yesterday and all that was twisting your panties then, but what, exactly, is twisting your panties today? Use this thread to post your up to date beefs, annoyances, irritations, and pantie-twists.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What's Twisting Your Panties Today?

well...mostly threads about panty twisting :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My township just voted in a tax increase, which will be added onto the yearly tax increase.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I just broke the end off my dipstick ( seriously, no euphemism implied). Talk about a knot in your Fruit of the Looms.

Princeps Eugenius

The ****ing Deutsche Post makes me want to burn their ****ing office down for demanding such high prices for their services. small 3kg package costs 8€ for goodness sake! some letter type package with even less than 10Gramm costs 1,45€! And them being so ****ing stupid as to not even be able as to deliver a simple letter that was due 2 weeks ago.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
The ****ing Deutsche Post makes me want to burn their ****ing office down for demanding such high prices for their services. small 3kg package costs 8€ for goodness sake! some letter type package with even less than 10Gramm costs 1,45€! And them being so ****ing stupid as to not even be able as to deliver a simple letter that was due 2 weeks ago.

Not sure I speak your language but I feel ya, bro.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Ok, so you somehow managed to survive yesterday and all that was twisting your panties then, but what, exactly, is twisting your panties today? Use this thread to post your up to date beefs, annoyances, irritations, and pantie-twists.
My math class, my religious identity, keeping my spiritual interests out of my parents knowledge. I wonder what this is all coming to.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
keeping my spiritual interests out of my parents knowledge.

Well, that's easy to deal with.
Tell them you are a homosexual atheist on your way to join ISIS, so you get your share of the loot and young male sex slaves.
After a few minutes, tell them the reality. It will be such a relief they will get over whatever their problem was.
Tom