• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Can Someone Change His or Her Consent to Sex?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Seriously?

OMG, he stopped almost immediately, like within a half of a second. Not only that, but everybody else stopped almost immediately. You also failed to show the rest of the video that every other person responded instantaneously to the stopping of the music. You're wanting to show how many jumps one single guy did in the very beginning of the video to prove that if somebody lags for a bit after "stop" is mentioned, that they shouldn't be charged with rape?

Your argument and your video supporting your argument is beyond ridiculous. You really are not doing yourself any favors here.

Keep this up, young man, and I'll respond to all of these inane posts with pictures of jello. :p

Then why where you even arguing me? We agree. There is a lag time. The guy jumped after the music stopped, a person may continue a pair of steokes after a "stop" that is all I was saying, and you dont seem surprised by the extra movement after the music stopped in the video either, so its not like it should have been unreasonable to you the extra strokes.

I dont even know why you argued if you saw it was so obvious :shrug:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
This isn't friggin rocket science for eff's sake. If someone says stop, then you stop. If someone doesn't say stop, but obviously wants you to stop, then you stop. If you suspect someone isn't having a good time, you stop and ask. Anybody can stop moving their hips at will - it's not like breathing - it's an intentional, active motion. I can't see how being contrary on this issue can be interpreted than anything other than a subversive excuse for sexual misconduct or sexual assault.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Then why where you even arguing me? We agree. There is a lag time. The guy jumped after the music stopped, a person may continue a pair of steokes after a "stop" that is all I was saying, and you dont seem surprised by the extra movement after the music stopped in the video either, so its not like it should have been unreasonable to you the extra strokes.

I dont even know why you argued if you saw it was so obvious :shrug:

ROFL because I said the reaction is instantaneous. Which everybody in the video showed. YOU have been arguing that people don't react instantly.

jello.jpg

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This isn't friggin rocket science for eff's sake. If someone says stop, then you stop. If someone doesn't say stop, but obviously wants you to stop, then you stop. If you suspect someone isn't having a good time, you stop and ask. Anybody can stop moving their hips at will - it's not like breathing - it's an intentional, active motion. I can't see how being contrary on this issue can be interpreted than anything other than a subversive excuse for sexual misconduct or sexual assault.

I offer you jello, nails, and a hammer. You can pick the tree to nail it all in for better success in getting such an obvious point across. :D

Me Myself

Back to my username
ROFL because I said the reaction is instantaneous. Which everybody in the video showed. YOU have been arguing that people don't react instantly.

I argued that there may be some strokes. Instantaneous would mean no strokes afterwards.

We saw there WERE jumps afterwards.

Me Myself

Back to my username

As I said, I agree. I am simply saying there tends to be a pair of extra strokes after the "stop", as the person takes time to react.

For some reason people started debating this.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I argued that there may be some strokes. Instantaneous would mean no strokes afterwards.

We saw there WERE jumps afterwards.

I know what the problem is. You just personally don't know when to quit. :p

There were also people who raised their feet afterwards. There were people who looked down afterwards. There were people who were still swinging their arms afterwards. But everybody reacted within half a second to the cue of the music stopping.

Care to stop this nonsense?

Me Myself

Back to my username
I know what the problem is. You just personally don't know when to quit. :p

There were also people who raised their feet afterwards. There were people who looked down afterwards. There were people who were still swinging their arms afterwards. But everybody reacted within half a second to the cue of the music stopping.

Care to stop this nonsense?

I am not even the one who started it :p you were the one saying there was no movement after a "stop" , i had no idea why you tried to argue such an obviously wrong assertion and I was very surprised I actually had to explain you otherwise :shrug:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
As I said, I agree. I am simply saying there tends to be a pair of extra strokes after the "stop", as the person takes time to react.

For some reason people started debating this.

Because the extra strokes DON'T tend to happen. Repeatedly, I've said that in my experience, when the word "Stop" or "No" is stated, the movement stops right there and right then. You keep insisting that people just don't stop right away. And then you bring a video to try to prove your point that some guy bounces a couple of times before he sits....it all happened within half a second.

AND you failed to admit that EVERY OTHER PERSON in your video that YOU showed stopped immediately and sat down. This is why your argument and evidence are absolutely ridiculous.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I am not even the one who started it :p you were the one saying there was no movement after a "stop" , i had no idea why you tried to argue such an obviously wrong assertion and I was very surprised I actually had to explain you otherwise :shrug:

Just me?

Look around, MM. :rolleyes:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Because the extra strokes DON'T tend to happen. Repeatedly, I've said that in my experience, when the word "Stop" or "No" is stated, the movement stops right there and right then. You keep insisting that people just don't stop right away. And then you bring a video to try to prove your point that some guy bounces a couple of times before he sits....it all happened within half a second.

AND you failed to admit that EVERY OTHER PERSON in your video that YOU showed stopped immediately and sat down. This is why your argument and evidence are absolutely ridiculous.

But they can happen without it it being rape and that is all I was saying. You know the guy wanted to stop as the music stopped, yet he jumped a couple of times without realising it.

My insistence is merely that in some cases people may not stop instantly (which means no strokes after the "stop"), depending on several factors that may lower their reaction, without this being rape. You were saying this is false. I had no idea why would you say such a thing.

And about admiting every other person stopped faster, you never asked me. Sure, every other person stopped faster, everone has its own reaction times. Then again, yiu ll notice the only person enjoying the music before it stopped was the person who was a bit slower on stopping which is our jumping guy. In sex there are even other factors that have been evidenced to slow reaction on any reaction test exercise done by psychological tests.

And as I said, the reaction would still be pretty fast. Just not immidiate.

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond

Your invitation is in the mail. DS will be glad of the help, I'm sure.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I think if someone is screaming in pain, then it should stop immediately- without having to say a word. I don't think it could be any good if both aren't enjoying the act.

dust1n

Zindīq
The analogy with driving would be more accurate if you made it a very long road where you need to stop the car instantly whenever a red light shines in, when this right lights can appear literally anywhere at any time, with no yellow light before it and just puffing a cm away from your current location while you are at 120km an hour.

Sure you ll hit the breakas as soon as you see the red light, but the car will slide depending on the speed.

That's certainly not how it works for me. Cheers!

dust1n

Zindīq
Yeah, I feel the same way. The loophole seeking paints a really disturbing and depressing picture of what people might actually be doing in the bedroom.

All I know is that I'm making a secret list of who is going to be invited to my orgy based on this thread alone, and it seems there will be lots of girls. :D Debater Slayer is one lucky man.

Ahem...

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Can we all agree that sex should get better and better for everyone involved the more times you do it?

Communication is key for this to happen.

The more experience a person has, the better their love making skills should be if they give a damn about their partner and take their advice or suggestions.

If a loving caring committed relationship, mistakes can happen and it should not qualify as rape.

The longer the loving relationship continues, the less mistakes should happen to the point they would never happen.

Sex should be just one component of a loving caring relationship.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Can we all agree that sex should get better and better for everyone involved the more times you do it?

Communication is key for this to happen.

The more experience a person has, the better their love making skills should be if they give a damn about their partner and take their advice or suggestions.

If a loving caring committed relationship, mistakes can happen and it should not qualify as rape.

The longer the loving relationship continues, the less mistakes should happen to the point they would never happen.

Sex should be just one component of a loving caring relationship.

Mistakes can and do happen, absolutely. :yes:

If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't accuse you of assaulting your wife. I also wouldn't accuse her of assaulting you. Nothing has been stated to suggest you did anything against her will. She hasn't shared anything to suggest anybody's boundaries were crossed - hers or yours. I know you and your wife have had a committed and loving marriage for a long time.