• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Can Someone Change His or Her Consent to Sex?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Agree with Rick.

There is a reasonable communication breach. When one is in passion.

I say that as one who has had to wait my partner to get it while me being pleasured turned to pain pain PAIN!

It just happens, we are not robots, and much less in the second we are getting loose.

The moment in question the girl was pleasuring ME, she was doing sometng she has done time and again for other partners, but I got too sensible there. I told, after a second and a half she asked what and kept doing it till I re told her and theshe got it because just some seconds ago my verbal cues where very affirmative.

And that was one relatively slow thing when she was completely thinking about MY pleasure.

If I am giving a handjob and she says "auch" and I am going too fast, it will be more than a pair of jerkings before I stop, because I am going at two or three jerkins for second and focusing on speed to stimulate her how she likes.

Explaing it is so nice and technical "but you did it three times more after she said no!" To you it was three times more, to me it was the second I took to realize when her pleasure moanings turned to "auch" .

It happens. Sex is messy. Lets not pretend we are robots.

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond
Get real, sure you ask someone to stop and they say huh? Then you repeat please stop, and the person quits, this might take a couple of seconds. Men are not machines nor do we communicate well at all times.

Now if you said stop and they continued for 30 seconds or a minute, yes that is rape, I agree. Is one more stroke rape? two?

Have you tried clamping some teeth down onto your business and slowly counting to ten? I'm serious. I wanna know if that feels like a fair amount of time to respond to someone's cues that they aren't enjoying what you're doing.

Alceste

Vagabond
Agree with Rick.

There is a reasonable communication breach. When one is in passion.

I say that as one who has had to wait my partner to get it while me being pleasured turned to pain pain PAIN!

It just happens, we are not robots, and much less in the second we are getting loose.

The moment in question the girl was pleasuring ME, she was doing sometng she has done time and again for other partners, but I got too sensible there. I told, after a second and a half she asked what.

Ad that was oa relatively slow thing when she was completely thinking about MY pleasure.

If I am giving a handjob and she says "auch" and I am going too fast, it will be more than a pair of jerkings before I stop, because I am going at two or three jerkins for second and focusing on speed to stimulate her how she likes.

Explaing it is so nice and technical "but you did it three times more after she said no!" To you it was three times more, toe it was the second I take to realize if she moaned or said "auch" .

It happens. Sex is messy. Lets not pretend we are robots.

Nobody is pretending people at robots or vibrators. You and Rick are just being purposely obtuse.

If you know your partner has withdrawn consent and you keep going, on purpose, against his or her clearly communicated and understood signal to stop, it's sexual assault.

This isn't rocket science, lads.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Have you tried clamping some teeth down onto your business and slowly counting to ten? I'm serious. I wanna know if that feels like a fair amount of time to respond to someone's cues that they aren't enjoying what you're doing.

I ve had teeth in my business and had to wait till she got my cue.

It happens.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Nobody is pretending people at robots or vibrators. You and Rick are just being purposely obtuse.

If you know your partner has withdrawn consent and you keep going, on purpose, against his or her clearly communicated and understood signal to stop, it's sexual assault.

This isn't rocket science, lads.

We are not being obtuse, I think we both have made it clear we agree to that.

While pointing out that understanding sometimes take a moment when you are in midflight. And coitus, specially when you are using some bouncing force, tends to take a pair of slowing down bounces.

Alceste

Vagabond
We are not being obtuse, I think we both have made it clear we agree to that.

While pointing out that understanding sometimes take a moment when you are in midflight. And coitus, specially when you are using some bouncing force, tends to take a pair of slowing down bounces.

If you agree with what I've said, this derailment is pointless. There's nothing to debate.

Me Myself

Back to my username
The only thing Rick is sang and to which I agree is that we are not light switches. Thats all.

The bolded phrase on the post above still stands for both of us (though Rick may correct me if I got him wrong on that)

Me Myself

Back to my username
Ten seconds? After your "ouch" was heard and understood?

I am sure she stopped after she understood, but I didnt precisely counted wle my legs squirmed.

In any case, about the keep debating issue, horrorble is debating that 700 strokes wheonly 699 were agreed is frigging rape.

Rick and I are simply talking about not being reasonable to think a human being doesnt do a 180 spin srpinting direction on a nail is deliberately muahahaing while s /he rapes her/ his partner.

I think Rick was very clear on what he meant and thats why I support such point.

Last edited:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
If you thought I would like my genitals chomped down on, it might be reasonable but you know your example is bull poop. No means No and stop means stop and any caring person would stop as quickly as possible.

If you had sex with an uncaring person, it should be your last time having sex with them.

But this thread is about rape and where the line is drawn.

Have you ever ran a red light? Should you go to prison for this?

Wherenextcolumbus

I am sure she stopped after she understood, but I didnt precisely counted wle my legs squirmed.

In any case, about the keep debating issue, horrorble is debating that 700 strokes wheonly 699 were agreed is frigging rape.

Rick and I are simply talking about not being reasonable to think a human being doesnt do a 180 spin srpinting direction on a nail is deliberately muahahaing while s /he rapes her/ his partner.

I think Rick was very clear on what he meant and thats why I support such point.

That's not what I was debating thank you!! I said if you KNOW your partner wants you to stop and you continue anyway, as in you disregard their objection, that is rape.

Me Myself

Back to my username
That's not what I was debating thank you!! I said if you KNOW your partner wants you to stop and you continue anyway, as in you disregard their objection, that is rape.

Then again I am sure you missed Ricks actual words.

Or did I miss the part where he talks about a deliberate disregard for the rejection of your partner being okay?

Me Myself

Back to my username
If you thought I would like my genitals chomped down on, it might be reasonable but you know your example is bull poop. No means No and stop means stop and any caring person would stop as quickly as possible.

If you had sex with an uncaring person, it should be your last time having sex with them.

Not to say many red lights isex have no yellow lights in between. Sometimes the green is very bright just when an inch of a stronger take or wrong move turns it into red.

Yellow light on the other hand takes the same time always, and it is a good time reasonable for people to be warned and stop the car in time.

Wherenextcolumbus

Then again I am sure you missed Ricks actual words.

Or did I miss the part where he talks about a deliberate disregard for the rejection of your partner being okay?

He was talking about seconds and strokes and that was my response. I never said he thought rape was okay!!!

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist

I agree with this. There has to be a line drawn.

Also, I think one thing that is often being ignored is that men are also the victims of rape, and of their partners not quitting. Women may be the victim more often, but that does not mean that we can ignore men (and often men are much more ignored when it comes to the law).

This shouldn't be an issue of who has 100% control, because that is ridiculous as neither person can have 100% control (unless one is unconscious or raped).

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Not to say many red lights isex have no yellow lights in between. Sometimes the green is very bright just when an inch of a stronger take or wrong move turns it into red.

Yellow light on the other hand takes the same time always, and it is a good time reasonable for people to be warned and stop the car in time.

Exactly right, the yellow light is there because people can't stop on a dime. Yellow lights only stay on for a few seconds which is enough time for the brain to process they need to stop.

Now, have you ever seen how good a man drives while getting head? He is all over the road because he is not focused.

This is my only point, men are not focused when having sex and it might take a few seconds to process a communication that they need to stop and calling them a criminal for this is just silly.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I agree with this. There has to be a line drawn.

Also, I think one thing that is often being ignored is that men are also the victims of rape, and of their partners not quitting. Women may be the victim more often, but that does not mean that we can ignore men (and often men are much more ignored when it comes to the law).

This shouldn't be an issue of who has 100% control, because that is ridiculous as neither person can have 100% control (unless one is unconscious or raped).

You beated me to it! XD

Me Myself

Back to my username
Exactly right, the yellow light is there because people can't stop on a dime. Yellow lights only stay on for a few seconds which is enough time for the brain to process they need to stop.

Now, have you ever seen how good a man drives while getting head? He is all over the road because he is not focused.

This is my only point, men are not focused when having sex and it might take a few seconds to process a communication that they need to stop and calling them a criminal for this is just silly.

And not just men.

Its not even necessarily about lack of focus. Muscle response is limited whether you are focused or not. If you are jerking fast like a maniac (which n imy case is for my partner I actually prefer it slow :p ) there are going to be a couple of bounces after you process it and signal the body to stop. What its reasonable is that since you see him/her notice, you ll see her/him slow down immidiately and stop ASAP (which not at all points means literally at the second)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Why all of a sudden there is an assumption that a man cannot stop because he is a man and sex is just feels too damn good and he's in his own world?

As has been said before, this is not rocket science. Y'all are so afraid that a woman will ask to stop when you're just about ready to orgasm. And that the orgasm is just feeling so good that you won't be able to control yourselves and that damn greedy clueless woman just doesn't understand that sex is SO AWESOME to a man.

What an assumption. *sigh* Because you forget Mystic is playing in this thread, too, and have you all forgotten just how much *I* enjoy sex? And how easily *I* can achieve orgasm?

But you know, think what you want about how men should be given a free pass on responsibility. And that's really too bad, because if the orgasm or your own experience is more important than paying attention to your partner's experience....

male OR female....

then the sex isn't a shared moment, is it?