• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Can Someone Change His or Her Consent to Sex?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Why all of a sudden there is an assumption that a man cannot stop because he is a man and sex is just feels too damn good and he's in his own world?

?

Ah? What? Where?

Sprinting ifeels awesome, but the reason you cant turn 180 on a nickle is not because it feels so damm good.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Tell me differently then. Is there any worry that a woman will ask you to stop and you can't?

I ll stop asap.

Tis means as soon as I inderstand the request, and muscles stop twitching.

If you can stop a g spot stimulating jerk as a switch without a single tilt after one auch kudos to you.

I ll be extremely skeptical about most people being able to though. Sure, they can stop, but its not a switch thiing. The hand will twitch as it processes and the brain sends the signal. If you are doiing it fast enough (again, for most people. If you can sprint stop on a nickle, kudos to you)

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Tell me differently then. Is there any worry that a woman will ask you to stop and you can't?
If I am going to prison there is.

Once again, if you ask me to stop, I will stop. The question is, how quick is quick enough? I'm talking seconds here.

Of course if we have a safe word and I completely ignore it to finish myself that is rape. :slap:

Me Myself

Back to my username

Once again, if you ask me to stop, I will stop. The question is, how quick is quick enough? I'm talking seconds here.

Of course if we have a safe word and I completely ignore it to finish myself that is rape. :slap:

Sure, safe words are easier. Mostly because with time it gets so conditioned, your body understands the cue before your brain and it stops.

Safe words or body language touches are great too (for when the mouth is bussy :D)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I ll stop asap.

Tis means as soon as I inderstand the request, and muscles stop twitching.

If you can stop a g spot stimulating jerk as a switch without a single tilt after one auch kudos to you.

I ll be extremely skeptical aboutost people being able to though. Sure, they can stop, but its not a switch thiing. The hand will twitch as it processes and the brain sends the signal. If you are doiing it fast enough (again, for most people. If you can sprint stop on a nickle, kudos to you)

Listen, it's really simple. And not just for you personally, MM, but for everybody.

Know your boundaries.
Communicate them clearly.
Communicate what you like.
Give your partner the space to act on your wishes or not.
Only give your partner what you feel comfortable with.
Pay attention.

This strange deconstruction of how the mind works during an orgasm is not the place for a thread like this. You're talking to a woman who has the capability of achieving MANY orgasms in a single episode. And yet....when my partner says STOP, there's no question. I stop.

There's no debate.
No worry about whether I can handle it.
No suspicion that my partner is too clueless to realize I'm in the middle of something great.
And there's no accusation that my partner is being irrational for asking me to stop.

No means NO. Not "I'll wait until you're finished". Not "I'm trying to take advantage of you." Not "convince me." Not "maybe." No means NO.

Clear line drawn. It's really that bleeping simple.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Listen, it's really simple. And not just for you personally, MM, but for everybody.

Know your boundaries.
Communicate them clearly.
Communicate what you like.
Give your partner the space to act on your wishes or not.
Only give your partner what you feel comfortable with.
Pay attention.

This strange deconstruction of how the mind works during an orgasm is not the place for a thread like this. You're talking to a woman who has the capability of achieving MANY orgasms in a single episode. And yet....when my partner says STOP, there's no question. I stop.

There's no debate.
No worry about whether I can handle it.
No suspicion that my partner is too clueless to realize I'm in the middle of something great.
And there's no accusation that my partner is being irrational for asking me to stop.

No means NO. Not "I'll wait until you're finished". Not "I'm trying to take advantage of you." Not "convince me." Not "maybe." No means NO.

Clear line drawn. It's really that bleeping simple.

Why do you keep talking aot orgasms? Do you orgasm when you sprint?

Please read my post two times more so you can understand what I am saying.

If you find anywhere near my post "I feel so good I dont want to stop" then what you said may make some sense as a response.

I cant find it though.

Where has anyone said it must be okay to not stop because you dont want to because it feels so good? Seriously? Where? i want a specific quote, I might have missed it.

I know that just has nothing to do with what I wrote.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

That sounds a bit paranoid.

The times when my partners have said stop, or no, or don't do that, or have said the safe word, all I can say that no matter how deep in the throes of passion I'm in, the impact is immediate. Did I time it? Nope, but I stopped the action and expect my partner to as well if I say to stop.

Which, I have before. And guess what? A few male partners I've had....some of them very close to orgasm....stopped immediately when I even showed a slight discomfort. Heck, they were even more concerned than I was, and asked if I wanted to continue or try another position.

Yes. It is rape without a doubt.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Has anyone ever had tantric sex or made love with reckless abandon before in their life? Perhaps broke some furniture and did not even realise it till after?

I cannot believe all this eye raising about passion and geting caught up in the moment.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Why do you keep talking aot orgasms? Do you orgasm when you sprint?

Please read my post two times more so you can understand what I am saying.

If you find anywhere near my post "I feel so good I dont want to stop" then what you said may make some sense as a response.

I cant find it though.

Where has anyone said it must be okay to not stop because you dont want to because it feels so good? Seriously? Where? i want a specific quote, I might have missed it.

I know that just has nothing to do with what I wrote.

What were you agreeing to with Rev Rick's post about how men are not like switches, and can't just stop the minute once a woman says stop?

And for heaven's sake, MM. Stop thinking I'm addressing only you. :rolleyes:

Alceste

Vagabond
Has anyone ever had tantric sex or made love with reckless abandon before in their life? Perhaps broke some furniture and did not even realise it till after?

I cannot believe all this eye raising about passion and geting caught up in the moment.

I can't believe you equate ignoring the experience of your partner with passion.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

Of course. But men with self control still don't cross lines.

Me Myself

Back to my username
What were you agreeing to with Rev Rick's post about how men are not like switches, and can't just stop the minute once a woman says stop?

And for heaven's sake, MM. Stop thinking I'm addressing only you. :rolleyes:

Never said only, but if you quote me, I ll assume you are at least mildly adressing me :s

Wo/men are not switches, but I am not talking about not wanting to stop, I am talking about recieving the message, processing the message understanding sending signal to stop and stopping.

It could take an instant or a bit more, depending on several factors.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Of course. But men with self control still don't cross lines.

They do unless they are omniscient or supernaturally lucky.

Saying wo/men with self control dont cross lines is like saying a person with self control doesnt go pass the red light on a road where the red light can randomly appear anywhere without warning and without a yellow, because that is sex.

Its way easier when it is slow, but it wont be slow all the time.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

Yes. So?

Consent is critical. Frankly, I'm surprised that there is a quest to find any loopholes.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Never said only, but if you quote me, I ll assume you are at least mildly adressing me :s

Wo/men are not switches, but I am not talking about not wanting to stop, I am talking about recieving the message, processing the message understanding sending signal to stop and stopping.

Fine. This is addressed to you specifically, then.

Can you stop while you are having an orgasm? And yes, I'm bringing orgasms specifically into this for a reason. Can you stop instantly while you are having an orgasm if, say, you suddenly hear gunshots or an explosion outside? Or if somebody barges into your room? Or if you hear a blood-curdling scream from another part of the house or building?

Alceste

Vagabond

Yes, therefore?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I came home from over seas and had not seen my wife for 6 months, she made this yummy dinner and had candles lit, but I had other plans. The next morning the candles where completely burned down, small wonder the house did not burn. The bedroom was a wreck and we woke in each others arms. We must have passed out totally spent. Dinner was still on the table. I have no memory of the evening and I was not drinking, but wine was poured. She looked at me and said, you have to stop staying away so long. It was the last time I left the country.

She could have said, stop or don't stop for all I know. What I do know is she is still with me.