• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is highest power of this universe ?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Your MIND was on her, or your HEART :D
The case is same here too, actually your LOVE was on her.

Anyways, Dreams doesn't mean the opening of third eye, Riverwolf. The opening of third eye is more conscious state of affair than as compare to the conscious state in which we live in this world while awakening.

Dreams of God's doen't means the opening of third eye. :)

I know. I wasn't dreaming; I was very much awake.

JoeZen

The highest power in the universe is LOVE - it heals, it unites. it binds us all ...

Last edited:

Union jack

But the question remains; Did Time create Love; or Love/Time?

Knowledge created the atomic bomb-which is the highest power?
Knowledge created the automobile- which is more powerful, the automobile or the teenager behind the wheel?

Possibly it's rhetorical. I believe love is inseperable with time, and possibly providing a counter-balance to power.

Last edited:

Union jack

"Do as you would be done by" is a state of equality that manifests over time.

By this definition "I love you!" could be regarded as a caution.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member
That's your opinion. Open your third eye

It's already been opened a couple of times. As stated before, I saw Kali. It looks inward, not outward. That inward look is into an individual social animal, and so of course love will be seen.

JoeZen

It's already been opened a couple of times. As stated before, I saw Kali. It looks inward, not outward. That inward look is into an individual social animal, and so of course love will be seen.
Your words should have some fragrances of that then ..lols

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Your words should have some fragrances of that then ..lols

I have had to harden my heart from the way it was before for the sake of a future with my girlfriend. For I used to be able to speak much more compassionately, but I was also suffering major depression.

I'm going to assume you know of the gunas.

'Till recently I'd been living in Tamas. Obviously the ultimate goal is Sattva, but first I must go through Rajas. Thus my heart must be hardened so I can act when I am needed.

Love is not always gentle, as the story of Baldur illustrates.

JoeZen

I have had to harden my heart from the way it was before for the sake of a future with my girlfriend. For I used to be able to speak much more compassionately, but I was also suffering major depression.

I'm going to assume you know of the gunas.

'Till recently I'd been living in Tamas. Obviously the ultimate goal is Sattva, but first I must go through Rajas. Thus my heart must be hardened so I can act when I am needed.

Love is not always gentle, as the story of Baldur illustrates.

Yes "Love is not always gentle", but why ?. Don't look for love in your mind. Look fist inside your meditation ...there you find love

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Yes "Love is not always gentle", but why ?. Don't look for love in your mind. Look fist inside your meditation ...there you find love

As I said, been there done that.

Love is not always gentle because it seeks what is best for others and oneself. Sometimes, what one desires is not in line with what is best. That's when gentleness needs to ease.

Of course, harmful methods are always unacceptable, but it's not either being gentle or being harmful.

Besides, being within me doesn't mean being everywhere.