• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is highest power of this universe ?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
That because you are not the merle :)

And being not Merle, I do not share Merle's components. Therefore, multiple things do not share components.

Therefore, there is no reason to think that just because love is a major factor of human behavior, that love is somehow all-pervasive in the universe.

chinu

chinu
And being not Merle, I do not share Merle's components. Therefore, multiple things do not share components.
Chinu is like that poor merle, not a poet (In a poet's language):)
Therefore, there is no reason to think that just because love is a major factor of human behavior, that love is somehow all-pervasive in the universe.
And in a poetry language i want to say that you need the eyes of merle to see how all this works, rather than the eyes of a poet.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Chinu is like that poor merle, not a poet (In a poet's language):)
And in a poetry language i want to say that you need the eyes of merle to see how all this works, rather than the eyes of a poet.

But no human eyes can see things truly how they are.

Human eyes can only see things the way the eyes' owner is.

A person full of love will see love everywhere. A person full of fear will see fear everywhere. A person full of apathy will see apathy everywhere. There's also plenty of combinations of these as people are multifaceted.

I see in Planets, Moons, and Stars, the Jotnar spoken of in tales. I see in the forces that govern our societies the Aesir, and the forces that provide sustenance the Vanir. I see in the forces that keep families together, or driving them apart, the Alfar.

I see these because I am Asatru.

chinu

chinu
But no human eyes can see things truly how they are.

Human eyes can only see things the way the eyes' owner is.
No, human have three eyes, two eyes to see things the way the eyes owner is, and one for to see the things truely how they are. :)
A person full of love will see love everywhere.
No, one cannot be full of love until one opens that third eye.
A person full of fear will see fear everywhere.
One is full of fear because one LOVES to live in the illusion that is all around him/her, Otherwise there isn't any reason of fear.
A person full of apathy will see apathy everywhere.
One is full of apathy because one LOVES to quit the world which is all around him/her, otherwise there isn't any reason for being apathy
There's also plenty of combinations of these as people are multifaceted.
LOVE is persident over there too..
I see in Planets, Moons, and Stars, the Jotnar spoken of in tales. I see in the forces that govern our societies the Aesir, and the forces that provide sustenance the Vanir. I see in the forces that keep families together, or driving them apart, the Alfar.
You must say; that you LOVE to see these things like this way. :)
I see these because I am Asatru.
No, you see this because you LOVE to be Asatru :)
LOVE is the highest, indeed highest truth of the truths.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
No, human have three eyes, two eyes to see things the way the eyes owner is, and one for to see the things truely how they are. :)

No, one cannot be full of love until one opens that third eye.

One is full of fear because one LOVES to live in the illusion that is all around him/her, Otherwise there isn't any reason of fear.

One is full of apathy because one LOVES to quit the world which is all around him/her, otherwise there isn't any reason for being apathy
LOVE is persident over there too..
You must say; that you LOVE to see these things like this way. :)

No, you see this because you LOVE to be Asatru :)
LOVE is the highest, indeed highest truth of the truths.

Just as easily, I can say that you only see love everywhere because you LOVE to see love everywhere, not necessarily because it's actually there.

Besides, my third eye has opened on occasion briefly. Indeed, the Oneness of all things was perfectly clear, but I didn't see love. I saw Kali.

chinu

chinu
Just as easily, I can say that you only see love everywhere because you LOVE to see love everywhere,
Oye oye oye you started like me ? :D
Besides, my third eye has opened on occasion briefly. Indeed, the Oneness of all things was perfectly clear, but I didn't see love. I saw Kali.
Anyways, what do you mean by KALI ? Riverwolf :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Google says Kali is The most terrifying goddess, wife of Shiva. She is typically depicted as black, naked, old, and hideous.

Google says Shiva is One of the principal Hindu deities, worshiped as the destroyer and restorer of worlds and in numerous other forms. Shiva is often conceived as a member of the triad also including Brahma and Vishnu.

I see the world as very new. It is like a stupid teenager. It is not black. It is very colorful. It is not naked if you are willing to clothe it. I do not know what hideous means. I could look it up. But I am done procrastinating for now. Are you procrastinating?

Curious George

Veteran Member
Doesnt matter how you spin it.

Gravity holds whole galaxies together, electromagnetic force does not.

A black hole has more power then all electromagnetic forces combined.

in theory or imagination doesnt cut it

relativistic jets are thought by some to be powered by the black hole, so that is not overcoming anything.

Did not say that relativistic jets were "overcoming," I said they were escaping- you had said "nothing escapes..."

Anyhow, I am glad you can see this from one perspective. I think from that one perspective you are correct. However, there is more than one way to look at this. If you will not see them, then such is life.

Cheers

Curious George

Veteran Member
So, you LOVE not to quit the play ? :D

Anyways, don't be sad, George. Because you are currently playing this Game, and if there's any NEW work infront of you, that is "Quitting the Game" rather than "Playing the Game". :D

I hope, you would have not taken any interest in my perspectives, George. ;)

I most certainly Love to continue the game, Chinu.

I am certainly not sad-

Thanks Chinu

chinu

chinu
I most certainly Love to continue the game, Chinu.

I am certainly not sad-

Thanks Chinu
Ok, you are not sad, as you are saying this, So i have to agree, i can't disagree.

Anyways, are you SURE that there's something like quitting the game ? or you are going with what am saying ? George. :)

I think you are not SURE.

chinu

chinu
Google says Kali is The most terrifying goddess, wife of Shiva. She is typically depicted as black, naked, old, and hideous.

Google says Shiva is One of the principal Hindu deities, worshiped as the destroyer and restorer of worlds and in numerous other forms. Shiva is often conceived as a member of the triad also including Brahma and Vishnu.

I see the world as very new. It is like a stupid teenager. It is not black. It is very colorful. It is not naked if you are willing to clothe it. I do not know what hideous means. I could look it up. But I am done procrastinating for now. Are you procrastinating?
Maybe, Riverwolf is talking about this Kali, but i have to wait for his reply, in order to continue.

Anyways, Thanks very much for taking time, Wind. :)

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Oye oye oye you started like me ? :D

I never disliked you.

My point is, you can say these things all you want. It doesn't make them so.

Anyways, what do you mean by KALI ? Riverwolf :)

I mean, the image of Kali enveloped everything. Why Kali? Probably because my mind was on her for quite some time at the time.

Nowadays, I'd probably see something else. (What, exactly, I don't know.)

Riverwolf

Premium Member

Google is not a great place to learn about Hindu Gods. Trust me; I worshiped the Shiva-Kali duality for quite some time. You'll only get a single drop of the surface of the deepest ocean.

chinu

chinu
What's the difference between love and food? They both fill and nourish...
For example: If the case, mother and her son are hungry since many days because they both are lost in any jungle, and they get some very limited food after many days that is just for one person to eat.

Mother can sacrifice her FOOD for son to eat, just because she LOVES her son, Thus which one is more powerful FOOD or LOVE here ? Of course LOVE :shrug:

chinu

chinu
I mean, the image of Kali enveloped everything. Why Kali? Probably because my mind was on her for quite some time at the time.

Nowadays, I'd probably see something else. (What, exactly, I don't know.)
Your MIND was on her, or your HEART :D
The case is same here too, actually your LOVE was on her.

Anyways, Dreams doesn't mean the opening of third eye, Riverwolf. The opening of third eye is more conscious state of affair than as compare to the conscious state in which we live in this world while awakening.

Dreams of God's doen't means the opening of third eye. :)