• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is highest power of this universe ?

Union jack

I have had to harden my heart from the way it was before for the sake of a future with my girlfriend. For I used to be able to speak much more compassionately, but I was also suffering major depression.

I'm going to assume you know of the gunas.

'Till recently I'd been living in Tamas. Obviously the ultimate goal is Sattva, but first I must go through Rajas. Thus my heart must be hardened so I can act when I am needed.

Love is not always gentle, as the story of Baldur illustrates.

How is 'love' not calmly objective as per your example?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
How is 'love' not calmly objective as per your example?

Love is an emotion. Perhaps I should have been more accurate with my wording.

It's the intellect that causes us to be less gentle when we want the best.

It's said that love makes us do crazy things. This is absolutely the case when the intellect is not involved.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
That denouncement doesn't hold water in my court.

So, you're not going to explain it?

I was explaining the relationship between love and intellect, and you suddenly started talking about the fact that words sometimes have double meanings.

If your intended audience doesn't understand your meaning, it's on you to explain it. Not like you're telling a joke.

chinu

chinu
But the question remains; Did Time create Love; or Love/Time?
To create anything there's need of TIME at first place, Because the word "Create" is the by-product of Time, if there would have have been no Time, than there would have been no words like "Create" or "Created". Thus.. the thing which was created at first place by WHOEVER, was Time.

You want to call this WHOEVER as LOVE, or not, its upto you. :)