• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is highest power of this universe ?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I think a more appropriate question would be:

What is love?

I already defined it earlier. So far, it hasn't been refuted since by that definition, love is decidedly NOT the most powerful force in the universe.

Sure, it COULD be argued to be the strongest motivator of human behavior, but that's not the same thing at all.

chinu

chinu
If that's love, please demonstrate that it is with an actual argument, rather than assumptions.
I can't because before demonstrating i would have been haunted by LOVE, and this will sound you as YOU haunted me, whereas its the work of LOVE.

And, once again am saying, as you replying, is the power of LOVE.

Well, nobody can measure LOVE because before measuring one is already being haunted by LOVE. :D

Curious George

Veteran Member
I already defined it earlier. So far, it hasn't been refuted since by that definition, love is decidedly NOT the most powerful force in the universe.

Sure, it COULD be argued to be the strongest motivator of human behavior, but that's not the same thing at all.

But, if the definition given is not that about which Chinu writes then you will not understand the perception about which Chinu writes.

Rather, you told Chinu your perspective and asked him to debate it. Love was Chinu's answer, not yours. Should he not be given the liberty to explain his answer with his own terms?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I can't because before demonstrating i would have been haunted by LOVE, and this will sound you as YOU haunted me before LOVE.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. I'm sorry, but the grammar is terrible.

And, once again am saying, as you replying, is the power of LOVE.
Well, nobody can measure LOVE because before measuring one is already being haunted by LOVE. :D

Dude, you're not making any sense whatsoever. Love is not a ghost which can haunt, nor is it a person that can haunt in the archaic sense.

If reserved curiosity is love, show me. You can't make such statements that "I'm replying out of love" (if that's what you're saying) without actually demonstrating how. If you can't demonstrate it, I have no reason to believe that it is.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
But, if the definition given is not that about which Chinu writes then you will not understand the perception about which Chinu writes.

Rather, you told Chinu your perspective and asked him to debate it. Love was Chinu's answer, not yours. Should he not be given the liberty to explain his answer with his own terms?

Fair enough, but he didn't contest my definition. :shrug:

Curious George

Veteran Member
That because, its the will of LOVE :shrug:

how do we know?

If food could not exist then love would have no basis to change this without food existing.

Similarly, if food was not available, then love would have no basis to change this without food becoming available.

chinu

chinu
what is love?
If am saying; I don't LOVE to define it. Than also its the work of LOVE.
If am saying; I Love to define it. than also its the work of LOVE.
If am defining it; (May be right, or may be wrong) than also its the work of LOVE.

In all the situations chinu is haunted by LOVE, before haunting "HIM". Thus i cannot haunt LOVE to show anybody, and that is the defination of LOVE :)

Curious George

Veteran Member
If am defining it; (May be right, or may be wrong) than also its the work of LOVE.

In all the situations chinu is haunted by LOVE, before haunting "HIM". Thus i cannot haunt LOVE to show anybody, and that is the defination of LOVE :)

is Chinu equating Persistence or consistency with ability. Though LOVE may consume, there remains inability.

Riverwolf

Premium Member

So... love is your primary motivation for doing things.

That's fine for you, but that's not exactly much of an argument for it being the "highest" force in a universe that may or may not be hierarchic.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
The will to power.

Aside from that, gravity.

I was actually thinking gamma ray bursts, but... yeah, when something is capable of bending space-time itself... kinda hard to argue against it.

Gravity it is. ^_^

chinu

chinu
I have no idea what you're trying to say. I'm sorry, but the grammar is terrible.
Its the matter of LOVE, not a toy. :)

Dude, you're not making any sense whatsoever. Love is not a ghost which can haunt, nor is it a person that can haunt in the archaic sense.
Mother is haunted by the LOVE of child,
Greedy is haunted by the LOVE of money,
Lusty is haunted by the LOVE of sex,
Angered is haunted by the LOVE of anger,
Self is haunted by the LOVE of ego,

Thus, LOVE is the president everywhere, People of the history, and the people are around you are proving it by their works. :)

Curious George

Veteran Member
I was actually thinking gamma ray bursts, but... yeah, when something is capable of bending space-time itself... kinda hard to argue against it.

Gravity it is. ^_^

I would state that gravity is relatively the weakest of all of the fundamental forces.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Its the matter of LOVE, not a toy. :)

Mother is haunted by the LOVE of child,
Greedy is haunted by the LOVE of money,
Lusty is haunted by the LOVE of sex,
Angered is haunted by the LOVE of anger,
Self is haunted by the LOVE of ego,

Thus, LOVE is the president everywhere, People of the history, and the people are around you are proving it by their works. :)

But these only apply to social animals. Before such instincts and behaviors evolved, love didn't exist, yet other forces (such as those supplied by food) were around.