• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is highest power of this universe ?

Curious George

Veteran Member
Firstly the LOVE of mother created the food for infant in her body, and than gave birth.

Then I would suggest that without the Universe LOVE could not have power. That which gives LOVE power must be more powerful than that which receives power, for without that gift the reciever would be powerless.

Consequently, Love Cannot be the most powerful when LOVE needs a conduit.

Either way, Power remains relative- based on perspective, and contextual-based on the situation.

chinu

chinu
Therefore, you cannot use yourself as a microcosm for everyone.
I can use it or not, that is an topic of discussion, But LOVE is that microcosm which is preasent everywhere, and of course inside everybody. And the one who is in the oneness with this microcosm surely has the ability to give it a direction anywhere :)

Curious George

Veteran Member
It is, but not always is this the case.

I don't know about others, but I can't control how I feel about things.

I think that it is a framing issue. If you do not want to hurry, you could frame this as you want to take your time. Any degree of feeling could be framed with love, but needs, I suspect are different.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
And for the record,
好き

is distinct from
愛

though both can translate to "love" in English.

Love is kind of a corrupted term, since it's used to refer to things that are completely different conceptually.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I can use it or not, that is an topic of discussion, But LOVE is that microcosm which is preasent everywhere, and of course inside everybody. And the one who is in the oneness with this microcosm surely has the ability to give it a direction anywhere :)

I have already said that love is only present in social animals. Spiders don't have it, rocks don't have it, the sun doesn't have it.

chinu

chinu
Then I would suggest that without the Universe LOVE could not have power. That which gives LOVE power must be more powerful than that which receives power, for without that gift the reciever would be powerless.

Consequently, Love Cannot be the most powerful when LOVE needs a conduit.
LOVE created the universe. :)

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Spiders LOVE's to create a cobwebs,
Rocks LOVE's to be rockhearted,
Sun LOVE's to shine :)

No, no, and no.

Spiders don't have the capacity for love. They spin webs because it's what they do(their "dharma" if you will). Rocks don't have even close to the required components to feel love, and thus are not rockhearted, since they don't have hearts to be rock-hard. Stars give off light simply because it's what they do.

Love has nothing to do with any of these.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member
That because you highly LOVE to unlike this. :)

So if I highly like the idea that the universe was made from a bowl of spaghetti, it's a valid model of creation?

And for the record, to me, the best creation story is from the Silmarillion, which absolutely involves love.

But nobody truly knows how the universe was created.

chinu

chinu
No, no, and no.

Spiders don't have the capacity for love. They spin webs because it's what they do(their "dharma" if you will). Rocks don't have even close to the required components to feel love. Stars give off light simply because it's what they do.
Its just because you LOVE to think all this, otherwise LOVE is inside spider, rocks and stars too. :)
Love has nothing to do with any of these.
LOVE can measure you, but you cannot.

Curious George

Veteran Member
LOVE created the universe. :)
if this, and this...
Firstly the LOVE of mother created the food for infant in her body, and than gave birth.
then any answer is correct for all would be synonymous. For LOVE is then both the creator and that which the created possess.

However, when requisite to fulfill a need cannot be created, I do not think it is for a lack of LOVE in the created. How then can we say such is the will of LOVE?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Its just because you LOVE to think all this, otherwise LOVE is inside spider, rocks and stars too. :)

Only because you LOVE to think so. Otherwise, no, it's not. Love requires specific components that are only present in social animals.

LOVE can measure you, but you cannot.
Love is not sentient.

chinu

chinu
if this, and this...

then any answer is correct for all would be synonymous. For LOVE is then both the creator and that which the created possess.
Creator itself is LOVE, and love itself is the CREATOR :)
However, when requisite to fulfill a need cannot be created, I do not think it is for a lack of LOVE in the created. How then can we say such is the will of LOVE?

Curious George

Veteran Member
Only because you LOVE to think so. Otherwise, no, it's not. Love requires specific components that are only present in social animals.

Love is not sentient.

Perhaps LOVE is the word which Chinu uses categorically to describe a force that is both related to the Hindu's Brahman and also to a feeling which each person can relate.

One could choose a different word to describe the concepts, but in the choice of words hides more questions: why LOVE? why all CAPS? how can Love be abstracted to encompass that which Chinu describes as LOVE?

I would ask, but I fear the answer would only be because LOVE haunts Chinu. Indeed, what Chinu describes theoretically haunts us all. But is such persistence truly power? I think this is the notion to which I take exception; even if some force manifests itself through everything, the power of such a force is still relative to the level at which we perceive such a force. If we look at a person from different perspectives we will see different facets of that person. No one view is truer than another, and arguing such would be akin to arguing which superhero is stronger.

chinu

chinu
Love is not sentient.
No, your will itself is not sentient,
Human will, is like dodder which has no roots but grows around the tree by taking food from it.
As already being said, One is already being haunted by LOVE before haunting LOVE. :)

chinu

chinu
And is the Creator also the Created?
In the beganing LOVE created one LOVE game for himself to play, but before stepping into that game there was a question in "His" mind.

Q: How can such a game give true enjoyment until i may forget that am the creator of this game ? Thus.. he turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that he will forget everything, his power, his rank, his place, his status, after jumping into that game.

But again an another new question got arrised, Q: As he will forget everthing about himself after jumping into that game, than who will pull him out when he will get tired after playing a lot ? Thus, he created a CLONE of himself and gave him the duty to pull him out.

Now, asked the clone; Sir, how will i come to know that you are really tired of this game ? said LOVE; when i'll cry and beg infront of you to take me out of this game like as you have created me, rather than i created you.

And finally by saying this LOVE jumped into that LOVE game.

Thus, in this way LOVE/creator created Himself. :)