• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is highest power of this universe ?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Chinu.... are you high
onion-head-smiley-00077.gif

I am having a hard time believing such things are love.

chinu

chinu
Planets, etc. are not animals at all, and if they're sentient, it's of a form completely alien to ours.
Actually, you don't LOVE to learn the language to talk with them, otherwise you would have learned that language. :)
It's not at all akin.
they R.
Magnetism isn't love.
No, it is
No, that's not love. That's just what they do. Gamma ray bursts are not sentient at all, and so have not the components necessary to feel love.
You are unable to understand their socialty because you do not LOVE to :)

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Actually, you don't LOVE to learn the language to talk with them, otherwise you would have learned that language. :)

they R.

No, it is

You are unable to understand their socialty because you do not LOVE to :)

Rather, I've never been given any reason to believe any of this.

You can SAY these things all you want, but unless you can demonstrate them, I have no reason to take any of it seriously.

Besides, if planets, etc. had languages, pray tell, how do you say "hello" in Planet?

chinu

chinu
Sorry but arguing for gravity is like saying this superhero is stronger than that superhero. If I give an answer, say love, or gravity, or electromagnetic force, or God then we circle into an endless debate because we are looking at the same problem from different perspectives. While I understand why you might believe gravity is the strongest, that is only one perspective.
Like, just a single drop of blood is enough to measure the total blood in the body, rather than taking out the whole blood. Similarly, individual itself is enough to measure the highest power of this universe, because of course, we all are the part of that highest power.

Thus, no need to debate, Just search yourself, because your ownself is the nearest lab to test this. :)

However, at the end i LOVE to say that you will find only LOVE ;)

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Like, just a single drop of blood is enough to measure the total blood in the body, rather than taking out the whole blood. Similarly, individual itself is enough to measure the highest power of this universe, because of course, we all are the part of that highest power.

Thus, no need to debate, Just search yourself, because your ownself is the nearest lab to test this. :)

However, at the end i LOVE to say that you will find only LOVE ;)

False analogy. You don't use one person's blood in order to determine the quality of someone else's blood, and indeed, there are different types of blood that are incompatible with each other.

chinu

chinu
Rather, I've never been given any reason to believe any of this.

You can SAY these things all you want, but unless you can demonstrate them, I have no reason to take any of it seriously.

Besides, if planets, etc. had languages, pray tell, how do you say "hello" in Planet?
Like the sunflower who LOVES to follow every moment of the sun, And says: so i turnwards you, to follow you, My lord. :)

Or, ask a sea why he LOVES to rises up ? when the moon is near to him.

Or, ask a rain why she LOVES to fall down ? when called down by some special birds.

But, i need not to say "Hello" in planet, becuase do not LOVE them, Because i LOVE somebody else ;)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
False analogy. You don't use one person's blood in order to determine the quality of someone else's blood, and indeed, there are different types of blood that are incompatible with each other.

Just asking.....didn't see it....
was there an answer to your question about hierarchy?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Like the sunflower who LOVES to follow every moment of the sun, And says: so i turnwards you, to follow you, My lord. :)

Or, ask a sea why he LOVES to rises up ? when the moon is near to him.

Or, ask a rain why she LOVES to fall down ? when called down by some special birds.

But, i need not to say "Hello" in planet, becuase do not LOVE them, Because i LOVE somebody else ;)

Poetry. Quite lovely, sure, but poetry represents how the poet sees the world, not how the world IS.

chinu

chinu
Analogy means, if you consider the whole universe equal to your own body, Wolf :)

Riverwolf

Premium Member
No, that just because you do not LOVE to see the world with eyes of poet ;)

I'm a bard, friend. I absolutely see the world through the eyes of a poet.

But how I see the world doesn't represent how the world IS.

chinu

chinu
I'm a bard, friend. I absolutely see the world through the eyes of a poet.

But how I see the world doesn't represent how the world IS.
That because, LOVE has forcefully made me a poet among the people, rather than i LOVE to be a poet, that's the difference, Friend. :)
Kinda.. MAD poet.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Greatest power?....creation.
If you have what it takes to say.....'let there be (whatever)
And it takes form....
You would be God.

Now if there happens to be TWO of you having such ability....
I hope there can be peace.