• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which text from the Christian Bible uniquely proves that Jesus is Almighty God?

jimb

Premium Member
I never said "Jesus is not God"
I suggest you read my reply more careful

I suggest you use "common sense"
I suggest that you make an effort to understand Christianity. Discard your "common sense" approach and let God and/or His word (the Bible) show you the truth.

P.S. I suggest you write "more careful" ;)

stvdv

Veteran Member
I suggest that you make an effort to understand Christianity. Discard your "common sense" approach and let God and/or His word (the Bible) show you the truth.

Poorna Avatar told me the Truth on this issue
Poorna Avatar trumps your interpretation

jimb

Premium Member
Poorna Avatar told me the Truth on this issue
Poorna Avatar trumps your interpretation
If you won't discuss the issue, it reveals a lot about who you are. Are you capable of discussing the subject or not?

JerryMyers

A good advice which you should heed yourself.

I suggest you make an effort to understand your own Bible.

Discard your "Jesus is God" approach and let the Bible show you the truth, without folks like you trying to ‘tailor-fit’ your man-made doctrine into the Scripture.

JerryMyers

If you won't discuss the issue, it reveals a lot about who you are. Are you capable of discussing the subject or not?
That’s funny…. I was thinking the same too about you saying you will refuse to respond to my posts in the future.

So, if you do not respond to my posts (not that it makes any difference), it reveals a lot about you.

Are you capable of discussing the subject or not?

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
I think a good place to start is, what does the Bible say about any particular belief?
[ Belief: Jesus is the Son of God and God is his God and Father ]

Jesus gives us instructions and so does the Bible:
1. "I am God's son" "my Father who is in the heavens" "my Father and your Father, to my God and your God." "This is my Son, the beloved"
John 10:36, Matthew 7:21, John 20:17, Matt 3:17,
John 3:16-18, Matthew 11:27, John 3:35, Luke 10:22, John 6:46, Luke 3:32, John 3:13, John 6:38, 8:23, 42; John 17:5, Matt 16:13-17, John 14:1

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!" 1 Peter 1:3, Ephesians 1:3, 17; 2 Corinthians 1:3, 11:31; Romans 15:6, Rev 1:6, 1 Cor 15:24, Colossians 1:3, Ephesians 4:4-6, 1 Corinthians 8:6, 1st Timothy 2:5, John 17:1-3, John 20:31, John 1:34, Galatians 4:4, Acts 20:28, Luke 1:32-35, 1 John 4:9, John 1:34, Hebrews 4:14, John 1:49, Galatians 4:6, Matthew 27:40, Romans 8:3, 32; 1 John 4:9-10, Matthew 14:33, Acts 9:20, Hebrews 1:2, 1 John 4:15, 1 Corinthians 15:47, Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29, Mark 12:32, 1 Corinthians 3:23, 11:3, 15:27-28, Isaiah 46:9

Can you explain each detail of your belief, word for word from Bible Scriptures, ONLY ?

Last edited: