• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

While an apology was issued from NATO, this was completely absurd that it was suggested in the first place.

EconGuy

So why is Russia the exception?
giphy.gif

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
LOL...Seriously, "The Deep State®". A nefarious organization of shadowy figures that encapsulate, distill and concentrate all of the far-right fears of government into a single unidentifiable entity with the power to rule the world without every having to say a thing.

Hilarious
Yeah, all of that, but how many times have you had to clean up the yard ─ and the street ─ after a squadron of flying pigs?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Yes, and I haven't made up my mind as to who is the most bloodthirsty of the three, Putin, Zelensky, or Biden so that too must qualify me as a Russian shill, ha ha, gottaluvit.
If a woman fought back against a man who was trying to rape her, would that make her "bloodthirsty"? If someone gave her pepper spray to defend herself with, would that make them "bloodthirsty" as well?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I never supported the many US military invasions of countries and their numerous overthrows of other governments either.
Oh? The many US "military invasions"? I don't remember those. Maybe you're referring to the many US "border disputes", as you'd like to call them.

So, how come when America does it it's an "invasion", but when Russia does it it's a "border dispute"?

Last edited:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
In a just world, Putin, Zelensky, and Biden would be sharing a jail cell because that is where they belong.
Because, to you, defending yourself from an invasion, aiding your allies while they're being invaded, and engaging in an actual invasion are ALL equally bad.

That's like saying both the rapist and the rape victim belong in jail, along with the civilian who detained the rapist.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I expect Zelensky to settle down in some beautiful Caribbean island...one of those with golden sand, and emerald green palms.
They're also Tax Havens ..so it's perfect.

lukethethird

unknown member
If a woman fought back against a man who was trying to rape her, would that make her "bloodthirsty"? If someone gave her pepper spray to defend herself with, would that make them "bloodthirsty" as well?
Sorry, but I don't believe Russian soldiers are any more or any less guilty of rape than any other soldiers of any given nationality, but that's probably because I don't suffer from Russia phobia.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Sorry, but I don't believe Russian soldiers are any more or any less guilty of rape than any other soldiers of any given nationality, but that's probably because I don't suffer from Russia phobia.
Oh, for ****s sake... "russia phobia"? ...really? :smirk: Well how convenient. I suppose anyone who denounced the atrocities committed by Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge were just "Cambodia phobic". What a laughably desperate card to pull.

lukethethird

unknown member
Because, to you, defending yourself from an invasion, aiding your allies while they're being invaded, and engaging in an actual invasion are ALL equally bad.

That's like saying both the rapist and the rape victim belong in jail, along with the civilian who detained the rapist.
Putin fell into a trap, the US and it's Nato lackies has Russia bogged down in a long drawn out proxy war, Ukraine is the pawn in all of this, it is their blood being shed, or as you call it, an ally. Who is advocating for peace talks?

Flankerl

Ah yes NATO forced Muscovy to attack Ukraine

Funny, I already know what other insane crap you think is real.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Putin fell into a trap,
Please explain to me how, exactly, Putin was "trapped" into invading Ukraine. Please tell me how, exactly, "not invading your neighbour after meddling with them for years" was not an option for Putin.

the US and it's Nato lackies has Russia bogged down in a long drawn out proxy war,
Nope. Russia invaded Ukraine. All they had to do was NOT do that. Neither NATO nor the US had any impact on that decision. Putin made it on his own.

Ukraine is the pawn in all of this, it is their blood being shed, or as you call it, an ally. Who is advocating for peace talks?
Definitely not Russia, who have refused peace talks without being given land.

I find it very telling that you are willing to blame everyone BUT the imperialist aggressor in this instance. It's very telling that you're willing to go to bat for an authoritarian country literally invading its democratic neighbour.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Ah yes NATO forced Muscovy to attack Ukraine

Funny, I already know what other insane crap you think is real.
I'm willing to bet it goes something like this:

"Russia was FORCED to invade Ukraine!"
"Forced how?"
"Because Ukraine was threatening to join NATO!"
"Why would Ukraine want to join NATO?"
"Because then Russia couldn't invade them!"
"So you think Russia were forced to invade a country because that country was potentially going to make it difficult for them to be invaded, and the only compromise that could have been offered is if they were denied protection against Russia's own invasion?"
"Russia was FORCED to invade Ukraine!"

And around and around we go. Imperialists seldom ever get to the core of why they think what they do, because being honest exposes them for what they are.

Brian2

Veteran Member

It makes me wonder, what is really going on here?

NATO does not want to be at war with Putin on accepting the Ukraine as a member.
Ukraine giving up territory to Russia might create to barrier between NATO and Russia that Russia wants and the war might then stop.
Russia does not want to lose face but wants a barrier, and no doubt Putin would like a way out of the war which secured both those things.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Putin fell into a trap, the US and it's Nato lackies has Russia bogged down in a long drawn out proxy war, Ukraine is the pawn in all of this, it is their blood being shed, or as you call it, an ally. Who is advocating for peace talks?
NATO lackeys?
I inform you there are European countries which have been occupied by the US since the end of WW2, so these countries haven't chosen to be "NATO lackeys".
:)
Just for the record.