• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Trash Recipes

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
one pack of Ramen noodles (any flavor)
2 hot dogs (the kind made with various meats AKA cheap)
one inch thick slice of Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
handful of whatever veggies are leftover from last night

Prepare Ramen with as little water as possible. Cook the hot dogs by whatever means you like. Make the veggies hot by any method you like. Slice the cooked hotdogs and veggies into the cooked ramen. Stir in the Velveeta cheese until smooth. Enjoy!
O.K. that sounds disgusting.
That not only makes it a white trash recipe, but it makes it possible to tell it originated in the South. Would you rather eat pickles pigs feet or chitlins like the folks a bit to the East of me do? ;)

MSizer

MSizer
"white trash" lol! Kathryn, though it's hard to tell from that pretty profile pic you've got (and it is pretty indeed), but you appear maybe to be a half-breed between white and black parents. Does that give you permission to use such derrogatory language against purebreeds! (kidding around of course - wink)

Instant KD. If the real thing wasn't low enough, they managed to make it microwavable and still taste the same. The world got just a little bit better when they came up with instant KD.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
O.K., now back to things that actually taste good--meat loaf. It must be made with 1/4 sausage, bread or cracker crumbs, and ketchup.

jazz-up-standard-meat-loaf-800X800.jpg

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
O.K., now back to things that actually taste good--meat loaf. It must be made with 1/4 sausage, bread or cracker crumbs, and ketchup.
Ketchup is even too white trash for me. Tomato sauce is more proper. In a pinch a real southerner, such as myself, would pour melted Velveeta cheese over it.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Meatloaf with ketchup is the way to go. :yes:

They're also good on tater tots (note my first response to the OP).

How about tater tot casserole? Brown some ground beef, put in a casserole dish with a bunch of tater tots, and some shredded cheese (velveeta if you're EO), and bake in a 350 to 375 degree (F) oven for about 15-20 minutes.

If that isn't white trash, I don't know what is.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I never use ketchup with meatloaf...or gravy for that matter. My meatloaf is so moist and has so much flavor...if you add anything...it's an insult to me :p

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Meatloaf with ketchup is the way to go. :yes:

They're also good on tater tots (note my first response to the OP).

How about tater tot casserole? Brown some ground beef, put in a casserole dish with a bunch of tater tots, and some shredded cheese (velveeta if you're EO), and bake in a 350 to 375 degree (F) oven for about 15-20 minutes.

If that isn't white trash, I don't know what is.
I do think Velveeta could be substituted for ketchup in any of those three "recipes". One that has never had tater tots with melted processed cheese food product has not lived. :no:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I do think Velveeta could be substituted for ketchup in any of those three "recipes". One that has never had tater tots with melted processed cheese food product has not lived. :no:

True dat. :)

So, if we were to list what is stocked in the pantry/fridge/freezer of a white trash household, we'd have:

1) Velveeta
2) Tater Tots
3) Oscar Meyer Bologna (to fry up for sammiches)

What else have I missed?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
True dat. :)

So, if we were to list what is stocked in the pantry/fridge/freezer of a white trash household, we'd have:

1) Velveeta
2) Tater Tots
3) Oscar Meyer Bologna (to fry up for sammiches)

What else have I missed?

4) Mac and Cheese
5) Spam
6) Canned chili
7) Sugar packets with the logo of a fast food restaurant on them
8) Coffee
9) Beer
10) Ramen noodles
11) Spaghettios
12) Dollar store cookies

(The ones I added are pretty close to what I always have on hand.)