• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Trash Recipes

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
What i would consider as White Trash food in England is Tripe and Onions cooked in Milk,Tripe is a Cows stomache lining and is revolting to look at,personally i would rather starve than eat it.

What i would consider as White Trash food in England is Tripe and Onions cooked in Milk,Tripe is a Cows stomache lining and is revolting to look at,personally i would rather starve than eat it.

I disagree with you there, I know some Englanders , and contest that the chav diet of choice is

Micro chips
Findus crispy pancakes
Tinned spaghetti
Brown sauce or Tomato Ketchup
Recommended daily intake of salt x 9

Side dish of white sliced pan, with a liberal slather of ''I can't believe it's not butter''
Milk in a guinness glass x 1 pint

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Tripe...last time I had that it was in a bowl of menudo. It made me feel so sick to my stomach. I would not recommend it to anyone that was not raised on the stuff.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I disagree with you there, I know some Englanders , and contest that the chav diet of choice is

Micro chips
Findus crispy pancakes
Tinned spaghetti
Brown sauce or Tomato Ketchup
Recommended daily intake of salt x 9
dangerous

Side dish of white sliced pan, with a liberal slather of ''I can't believe it's not butter''
Milk in a guinness glass x 1 pint

Milks good for you though

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
O.K. that sounds disgusting.
Funny - I was thinking that it sounded wonderful.

When I was in university, I ate ramen noodles and Kraft Dinner because I couldn't afford much else. Now, I eat them because I like them.

Actually, if my wife is out for dinner somewhere and I'm by myself, KD is usually my default option.

faggots.jpg

Offaly good!:drool:
Someone talking about haggis? I like haggis.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I guess it is easy to learn a foreign language. :yes:
Especially if poutine counts as a "white trash recipe". I'm thinking it might: french fries, gravy, cheese... seems to tick all the right boxes. :D

Edit: oh, man... now I want some poutine. I shouldn't be reading this thread before dinnertime.

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For those on the road (Enchanted One) Hot dogs, potatos, &c can be wrapped in aluminum foil and secured on top of your vehicle's exhaust manifold. cooking time (miles/kilometers) varies with engine type. At a rest stop or truckstop you simply open the hood/bonnet for a hot, steaming dinner.
NB: This does not seem to work with Harley-Davidson engines -- I've tried.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
For those on the road (Enchanted One) Hot dogs, potatos, &c can be wrapped in aluminum foil and secured on top of your vehicle's exhaust manifold. cooking time (miles/kilometers) varies with engine type. At a rest stop or truckstop you simply open the hood/bonnet for a hot, steaming dinner.
NB: This does not seem to work with Harley-Davidson engines -- I've tried.
My wife used to make a big batch of pancakes every weekend and freeze most of them. In the morning, she'd give me a plastic baggie with two or three of them. On the way to work, I'd put it on the defrost vent of my car's dashboard and turn the heat up. About halfway to work, they'd be nicely warm and ready to eat. :D

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Not really a recipe but a dang good shortcut...

Pour a can of chili (no beans) in a small saucepan. Place on low heat. Spill a pack of hot dogs in. When it is all hot, place the dogs on slices of WalMart bread and top off with the chili. This combination gives you one less pot to wash over the conventional chili dog method as well.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Brown some hamburger.
Drain.
slowly stir in ketchup (or catsup) till all hamburger is evenly coated.
Serve on hamburger buns.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
one huge can of green beans.
One or two pounds of bacon.
Cook up bacon.
put bacon, bacon grease, and green beans into one large pan.
Heat, stirring constantly till green beans are done.
Serve.