• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is/was our ancestor in the begining ?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Eddic verse, please, 'cause last I checked, we've always been part of Midgard. Asgard is the home of the Aesir.

You've never heard of African-American children being born with white skin, have you?

Speak for yourself. I dwelt with the blue skinned people in a previous life. Midgard is their name for Earth and one of the nine worlds. There were at least four distinct people groups with a common Celtic root language, Gods, Elves, Dwarves and Wolves. The Gods may have come from Asgard but they interacted with himans on earth in particular the frost giants who were not part of this group but most likely remnant Atlantean. The Atlanteans were probably also from another planet but little is known of them. Usually the Atlanteans go back at least 12,000 years predating the Norse. I highly suspect that the Egyptians were aliens also since their focus is on a particular place in the cosmology as a place to return to. I wouldn't be surprised if Africans were the only original people of earth.

I believe genetics accounts for that. An African-American with blonde genes in his gene pool can have a blonde child. It would be an amzing thing if an African with no american ancestry had a blonde child. The latest genetic studies of haplotypes is helping to sort this out.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Speak for yourself. I dwelt with the blue skinned people in a previous life. Midgard is their name for Earth and one of the nine worlds. There were at least four distinct people groups with a common Celtic root language, Gods, Elves, Dwarves and Wolves. The Gods may have come from Asgard but they interacted with himans on earth in particular the frost giants who were not part of this group but most likely remnant Atlantean. The Atlanteans were probably also from another planet but little is known of them. Usually the Atlanteans go back at least 12,000 years predating the Norse. I highly suspect that the Egyptians were aliens also since their focus is on a particular place in the cosmology as a place to return to. I wouldn't be surprised if Africans were the only original people of earth.

...ah, mythological syncreticization... not a very reliable method of comparable mythology.

I believe genetics accounts for that. An African-American with blonde genes in his gene pool can have a blonde child. It would be an amzing thing if an African with no american ancestry had a blonde child.
Well, that's what happens. Genetic mutation happens with every generation.

danieldemol

Premium Member

I believe genetics accounts for that. An African-American with blonde genes in his gene pool can have a blonde child. It would be an amzing thing if an African with no american ancestry had a blonde child. The latest genetic studies of haplotypes is helping to sort this out.

I think the Bible can be used to argue that genetic mutation must have occurred. If you believe that Adam was the first person, and all others are genetic descendants, at some stage mutation must have occurred to produce the genetic diversity currently present in the human race (eg black, white etc)

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
=

If it is possible for insects, birds, sea-animals to have been upgraded from plants, than it is possible for plants to have been upgraded from elements (Water, Air, Marl, Temperature, Space )

When you go from being to being then there may have been a possibility depending on what science says...however I do not see how it would be possible to go from being to plant or from plant to element.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
:) IMO,
If it is possible for humans species to have been upgraded from monkeys, than it is possible for monkeys to have been upgraded from other animals species.

And it's not possible. There's no such thing as "upgrading" in nature, and we didn't evolve from monkeys. We evolved alongside monkeys, but we are, and have always been, apes.

If it is possible for animals to have been upgraded from insects, birds, or sea-animals, than it is possible for insects, birds, or sea-animals to have been upgraded from plants etc.

Not how it works. Animals don't come from plants, last I checked.

For the record, insects, birds, and sea-animals are all grouped under "animals."

If it is possible for insects, birds, sea-animals to have been upgraded from plants,
than it is possible for plants to have been upgraded from elements (Water, Air, Marl, Temperature, Space )

I'm afraid I fail to see the connection between plants, a complex form of life, and classical elements which aren't part of modern science.

chinu

chinu
When you go from being to being then there may have been a possibility depending on what science says...however I do not see how it would be possible to go from being to plant or from plant to element.
Do you think beings would have been possible on this earth without plants ? and do you think plants would have beeen possible on this earth without elements ? :)

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Do you think beings would have been possible on this earth without plants ? and do you think plants would have beeen possible on this earth without elements ? :)

You do realize that plants are complex life forms, right? They evolved from single-celled organisms, not directly from the classical elements.

chinu

chinu
And it's not possible. There's no such thing as "upgrading" in nature, and we didn't evolve from monkeys. We evolved alongside monkeys, but we are, and have always been, apes.
Not how it works. Animals don't come from plants, last I checked.
For the record, insects, birds, and sea-animals are all grouped under "animals."
I'm afraid I fail to see the connection between plants, a complex form of life, and classical elements which aren't part of modern science.
Of course, we came from early-man and early-man came from apes and apes came for monkeys. I made this short cut in the OP because according to spiritual point of view, there are 84,00000 species, and further these species has 1 to 64 types of breeds, and all are the part of this whole circle, and its impossible to describe the whole :)

chinu

chinu
That isnt really related though is it.
Of course it is related, if one is really interested in this concept, But if one isn't interested, than all attempt made towards this concept are useless.

The attempt behind making of this thread was just to make people search Truth within themselves, rather to establish any clear science for it, and when one succeeds in finding Truth within themselves, further there's no need left to give any clarification to that person.

Otherwise, according to spiritual point of view, there are 84,00000 species, and further these species has 1 to 64 types of breeds, and all are the part of this whole circle, and its impossible to describe the whole, it can only be realized through inward exercise. :)

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Of course it is related, if one is really interested in this concept, But if one isn't interested, than all attempt made towards this concept are useless.

The attempt behind making of this thread was just to make people search Truth within themselves, rather to establish any clear science for it, and when one succeeds in finding Truth within themselves, further there's no need left to give any clarification to that person.

Otherwise, according to spiritual point of view, there are 84,00000 species, and further these species has 1 to 64 types of breeds, and all are the part of this whole circle, and its impossible to describe the whole, it can only be realized through inward exercise. :)

Others have already pointed out the scientific flaws in this theory, so I shall not repeat what has already been said.

Viruses aren't cells...they have DNA. So DNA is not useless without a Cell.

THe Earth is Good...now...what do you do when the Sun expands? As a Red Sun would engulf earth, having already destroyed all life before that due to the extreme heat.

The rest of your post makes very little sense. How can two humans living in a world that does much to kill them, have survived? Who was Cain's wife? Was it his sister?

Bottlenecking has occurred but it only creates small populations not two.

OK, so then it applies to both: viruses&cells r useless w/o DNA&DNA w/o either.

Theres lots of things that could end life long before the sun does us in. The fact that we happened to be in a more or less fairly stable environment this long is amazing when you consider the number of things that could have done this planet in along the way. Its also extremely amazing the number of things that had to happen to allow this tiny little dot we call earth to have the right environment for life to thrive. The odds r so great against it ever happening that you could not live long enough to count that high, even staying awake 24hrs a day.

You may not understand this but since God exists, He made sure things kept going(i.e. Eve had more children). Adam was the first chosen human. He was not the first human. There were others outside the Garden of Eden. Cain most likely married one of them. May I suggest that you reread my post, this time very carefully.

Bottle-necking is just another area of effect on speciation in addition to the things I mention regarding species splitting.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Of course, we came from early-man and early-man came from apes and apes came for monkeys.

Wrong.

We evolved seperately from squirrel-like creatures.

I made this short cut in the OP because according to spiritual point of view, there are 84,00000 species, and further these species has 1 to 64 types of breeds, and all are the part of this whole circle, and its impossible to describe the whole :)
Still don't know the connection between them an the classical elements, which aren't recognized by modern science.

chinu

chinu
You do realize that plants are complex life forms, right? They evolved from single-celled organisms, not directly from the classical elements.
Let me give you a short description according to spiritual point of view.

Yes, all things from Light/Illumination/God -to- Five elements are single-celled organisms, which is God itself. The only difference is that the senses of all five elements is active/awaken in God, or in other words we can say that the composition of all these five senses together makes a an another sense which is named as sixth sense according to spiritual language, Whereas only four senses are active/awaken in human and animals and one is inactive/sleeping, three are active in insects and birds and other two are inactive, two are active in plants and other three senses are inactive, only one is active and other four are inactive in each of the five elements.

Thus what is a rock ? we can say
A sleeping God, or a inactive God.

Or what is water ? we can say
A sleeping God.

Now, what is this whole circle about ?
Its just God who is awakening step by step, or from elements to plants, plants to insects/birds etc.., Insects to animals, humans, humans to God.

For example just consider this experiment: Take 5kg of leaves, dry them in a sunlight for few days until it completely get dry, after that burn them, and after that crush them. You will see that 5kg of plants hardly remains a 100gms of dust.

When these leaves were fresh, two elements (Water and Dirt) were present in them, and after drying only one elements Dirt remains.

I hope if this can help you somewhat, or anybody who is reading all this :)

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Let me give you a short description according to spiritual point of view.

Yes, all things from Light/Illumination/God -to- Five elements are single-celled organisms, which is God itself. The only difference is that the senses of all five elements is active/awaken in God, or in other words we can say that the composition of all these five senses together makes a an another sense which is named as sixth sense according to spiritual language, Whereas only four senses are active/awaken in human and animals and one is inactive/sleeping, three are active in insects and birds and other two are inactive, two are active in plants and other three senses are inactive, only one is active and other four are inactive in each of the five elements.

Thus what is a rock ? we can say
A sleeping God, or a inactive God.

Or what is water ? we can say
A sleeping God.

Now, what is this whole circle about ?
Its just God who is awakening step by step, or from elements to plants, plants to insects/birds etc.., Insects to animals, humans, humans to God.

For example just consider this experiment: Take 5kg of leaves, dry them in a sunlight for few days until it completely get dry, after that burn them, and after that crush them. You will see that 5kg of plants hardly remains a 100gms of dust.

When these leaves were fresh, two elements (Water and Dirt) were present in them, and after drying only one elements Dirt remains.

I hope if this can help you somewhat, or anybody who is reading all this :)

I'm afraid not, because you're ascribing very simplistic and inaccurate terms to these things.

Sure this is all well and good from a spiritual perspective, but it doesn't help when it clashes with the scientific.

For example, do you know what dirt, that is, soil, actually is?

chinu

chinu
Others have already pointed out the scientific flaws in this theory, so I shall not repeat what has already been said.
But according to spiritual point of view its just an scientific disability, instead of scientific flaws, in this theory, to understand. :)

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Whatever one may wish to call it, I doesn't make any difference if one is trying to understand my English.

It's not about the English word. (Your English is fine, BTW. Not perfect, but I can understand you just fine. Dirt and soil are the same thing, essentially.) It's about the substance.

Here's a hint: dirt is not a single thing.

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Theres lots of things that could end life long before the sun does us in. The fact that we happened to be in a more or less fairly stable environment this long is amazing when you consider the number of things that could have done this planet in along the way. Its also extremely amazing the number of things that had to happen to allow this tiny little dot we call earth to have the right environment for life to thrive. The odds r so great against it ever happening that you could not live long enough to count that high, even staying awake 24hrs a day.

Please show your math.