• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

Elihoenai

In my experience, most sentences that begin with "Everybody Knows" evince little more than a curiously dismissive ignorance.
You cannot prove otherwise Everybody Knows that Jews Only Accept the Authority of Other Jews about Jewish/Israel Identity. The Jewish Religious Leaders determine what it means to be a Jew/Israel. Therefore, readers can dismiss your comment as Falsehood or Ignorance. Jews accept Only the Authority of other Jews on matters of Jewish/Israel Identity. Can any members on these forums prove otherwise?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Your Refuse to See the Righteousness of Elohim/God. Elohim's/God's Righteousness that the Elohim/God of Israel has Shown Me is Not the Same as the Righteousness that Elohim/God of Israel has show you. In Elohim's/God's Lowest Flesh Form, god is a Racist. Elohim/God is the Creator of All Things with Racism being a Little Aspect of god.
Is there something you didn't understand about, "Please, don't send me any more replies on this issue"? Or is it simply that you understood but feel okay with disregarding my boundaries?