• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who was the best father you ever met?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
For this Father's day, I thought I'd make this tribute:

The father who was far better a father to myself than my biological father was @JustGeorge .
I cannot disclose too much information, but I have not met a Father more kind, more full of wisdom, more rational, more spiritual in a way that doesn't just come from reading doctrine from a book, catechism, scripture, or religious dogma, but truly spirit inspired words for me, that I was supposed to hear.

There is no father I would make sacrifices for, like JustGeorge. No father who has convinced me that as long as JustGeorge lives, I do not get to do things like permanently separate my spirit from my body intentionally (something I tried to accomplish before I met George by jumping off a three story building onto concrete, breaking many bones, spending ten weeks in a wheelchair.

Images of George Washington crossing the delaware to fight the enemies of my soul come to mind.
1718335664367.png

George is more admirable of father than George , the founding father of this country , on the one dollar bill

IMG_20240613_141230_699.jpg

@JustGeorge teaches me the virtues of wisdom, prudence, courage, integrity, patience, unconditional love when love hurts, and keeps me out of trouble legally.

I had to do this and purchase @JustGeorge a surprise Father's day gift, for my idea of everything I could desire in a perfect dad, and GodFather Yahweh, should learn lessons from @JustGeorge, imho!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Does anyone else wish to share anything about the best Father they ever met, and what made them the ideal father? For Father's day?

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
For this Father's day, I thought I'd make this tribute:

The father who was far better a father to myself than my biological father was @JustGeorge .
I cannot disclose too much information, but I have not met a Father more kind, more full of wisdom, more rational, more spiritual in a way that doesn't just come from reading doctrine from a book, catechism, scripture, or religious dogma, but truly spirit inspired words for me, that I was supposed to hear.

There is no father I would make sacrifices for, like JustGeorge. No father who has convinced me that as long as JustGeorge lives, I do not get to do things like permanently separate my spirit from my body intentionally (something I tried to accomplish before I met George by jumping off a three story building onto concrete, breaking many bones, spending ten weeks in a wheelchair.

Images of George Washington crossing the delaware to fight the enemies of my soul come to mind.
View attachment 92761

George is more admirable of father than George , the founding father of this country , on the one dollar bill

View attachment 92762

@JustGeorge teaches me the virtues of wisdom, prudence, courage, integrity, patience, unconditional love when love hurts, and keeps me out of trouble legally.

I had to do this and purchase @JustGeorge a surprise Father's day gift, for my idea of everything I could desire in a perfect dad, and GodFather Yahweh, should learn lessons from @JustGeorge, imho!
Dammit, you about made me cry.

In a good way, though.

:glomp:

You're the best friend a person can have. Thanks for always knowing what I need to hear when life's kicking me in the groin.