• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who was the best father you ever met?

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
It's weird because I stayed awake last night for a long time thinking about how cruel my exhusband used to be. He is single again and so am I but there is simply no way I could ever get beyond what he did to the kids and me. I especially remember my daughter when she was about 4 and how he made her climb under the crib and pull out the cat. I wouldn't do that even now! He beat her till she did it, and then took her to work with him the next day, weirdo.
I'm sorry you had to go through that. :(

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
@Truthseeker
I grew up on looney toons too and I was born 2002! They showed episodes on cartoon network for a long time.

Edit: I dont think theyve ever stopped airing them. Maybe stopped making them but not airing them.
Oh, I should have known! The cartoon network. The advantage of Max having them available, is that I can any one of them, any time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Don't lie to these fine people.
Fine people?
iu

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh, I should have known! The cartoon network. The advantage of Max having them available, is that I can any one of them, any time.
I like a few Adult Swim shows. Metalocalgpse, Boondocks and Venture Brothers are my favorites.
My dad may be a piece of ****, but he is not Thaddeus "Rusty" Venture. Although some ways he's like Jonas Sr.