• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will enter the paradise , the christains , the jews ,the muslims

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
A story about Chief of Town in egypt , called to main chefs of the there religions in that town , '"Imam" a muslim , and a "Clergyman" christain and a "Rabbi" jew ... He asked them : "i want for every one of you to prove me that , his religion is right, and guide to the paradise "... every one of them quiete (did not speak)...... then they dicided to choice the muslim to speak first..... the muslim said " if the jews will be enter the paradise , we will be with them ,because we believe in Moses , and if the Christains will be in the paradise we will be with them, because we believe in Jesus , and if we (Muslims) will be in the paradise , they will not, because they did not believe in Mohammed ".

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
A story about Chief of Town in egypt , called to main chefs of the there religions in that town , '"Imam" a muslim , and a "Clergyman" christain and a "Rabbi" jew ... He asked them : "i want for every one of you to prove me that , his religion is right, and guide to the paradise "... every one of them quiete (did not speak)...... then they dicided to choice the muslim to speak first..... the muslim said " if the jews will be enter the paradise , we will be with them ,because we believe in Moses , and if the Christains will be in the paradise we will be with them, because we believe in Jesus , and if we (Muslims) will be in the paradise , they will not, because they did not believe in Mohammed ".

that's a weird twist to pascal's wager.

Zardoz

Wonderful Wizard
Premium Member
The answer is of course all three descendants of Abraham; Moses was sent to Israel and Yeshua was sent to Esau and Mohammed was sent to Ishmael so that The Holy One Blessed be He could bless each branch of Abraham as G-d had promised to him.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I always tell the kids 'tomorrow never comes'.
It's true for adults too. Paradise is a state of mind not a future destination.

the God sent his messengers (Prophets ) to tell us that there is a future destination ... after the death of course ... that why God created the paradise and the hell .... these two places are our future destination . if you deny the future destination you deny also that God created the Hell and the Heaven ...lol

there is 4 state of mind i guess :
1- thinking mind (normal)
2- crazy mind (ill)
3- sleep (at the night)
4 - death mind (soul got out of body)
...in which state of mind would exist the paradise ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The answer is of course all three descendants of Abraham; Moses was sent to Israel and Yeshua was sent to Esau and Mohammed was sent to Ishmael so that The Holy One Blessed be He could bless each branch of Abraham as G-d had promised to him.

I hope that is true... but its wrong ...tell me why ... because God tell us that you had distortion his messege and his Book that sent to Moses ...that why God sent you many prophets because every time they distortion the messege of god ... and that why God deny the jews

and these verse of the Old testement as proof
God was talking of course the jews :

De 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people;
I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Mt 21:43 43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

what God mean by this "foolish nation" he mention to the arabs of course .... that mean your religion was disable by the God... lol

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
the God sent his messengers (Prophets ) to tell us that there is a future destination ... after the death of course ... that why God created the paradise and the hell .... these two places are our future destination . if you deny the future destination you deny also that God created the Hell and the Heaven ...lol

2- crazy mind (ill)
3- sleep (at the night)

I don't see it as you do :)
I think God sent us prophets to enable us to live well. Hell, like heaven, I believe to be a state of mind.
I don't think there are only 4 states of mind. I don't know how many there are - but I suspect they are innumerable

Kerr

Or they all enter paradise because God isn´t as picky as us humans when it comes to religion and actually let the people who deserve to enter to come in :p. Not that I believe that would be the case, since I don´t believe in God, but even I realize that there are too many possibilities to be able to choose a faith to "be on the safe side".

Kerr

2- crazy mind (ill)
3- sleep (at the night)
Paradise is irrelevant, and so is hell.

Beta

It is not any one religion that decides entry into paradise but the fact that ALL, every single person becomes CONVERTED. That all turn to God by believing and doing what HE says Mat.18v3,

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

Even though the question to the "chiefs" is a trick question to begin with, I will ignore it and play along. All three "chiefs" of religion were incorrect in their answers. The only answer should have been: Only God decides. It is not for man.......any man this includes clergy...... to judge anyone to heaven or hell. That is God's duty. Any man who tries to play judge of souls is "peeing in His cheerios" so to speak and He does not take kindly to that.

Gauss

According to Swedenborg, the last prophet of Jesus, he said all good people who believe in a righteous God can enter a heavenly paradise(for about 500 years normally). He said Muhammed was not a righteous god and he explained what happened to the Mohammedans after death. There is a cycle of reincarnation so even if someone does not enter heaven, if he has alot of virtue, he will be lucky in his next life. Someone with lots of karma goes to hell no matter which lipworks he tries.

Swedenborg said the jews were among the most unlucky after death, their cities stank terribly from mud everywhere.

The best ones after death were the Asia people and the Africans(from around the center of Africa and outwards), they have very good inborn quality. The Asian people have a divine word which makes it so much easier for them to understand Gods.

Buddhism is the highest level religion although it has become corrupted. I cultivate in Falun Dafa which I find way superior to anything out there. It is free of charge, has body exercises(to transform your flesh into high energy matter) and a complete theory for your mind. Reaching high heavenly heights is all about becoming a good person, very virtuous, at first.

Cultivate Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, the base of Falun Dafa. Falun Dafa is therefore good.

Last edited:
You are already living in Paradise... There is no other place like it and it's the only place you will ever live..... I call it planet Earth.

An afterlife contradicts having life in the first place.... Why bother living at all when you could just jump in front of a bus and proceed to go on living forever? An afterlife can only serve the purpose of devaluing life and living it.

.lava

Veteran Member

10:7 Surely those who do not hope (wish) for their meeting with Us (they do not wish to make their spirits reach Us before dying) and are pleased with the life of the world and are satisfied with it, and those who are heedless of Our Verses (Signs).

10:8 (As for) those, their abode is the Fire because of what they used to earn.

10:9 Surely (as for) those who believe (who are âmenû, who wish to reach Allah before dying) and do improving deeds (the souls’ purification), their Lord will guide them (will make them attain to Guidance) for their Faith. The rivers flow under them in the Gardens of Delight (Bliss, Blessedness).

can you see any names like Jew, Christian or Muslim at all?

only God knows who wants to meet God and who's satisfied with life on Earth. there are devotee Jews as there are Muslims who live for money and nothing more. God will judge who earns to be with God which is heaven, not us

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I always tell the kids 'tomorrow never comes'.
It's true for adults too. Paradise is a state of mind not a future destination.
To what extent do you hold that belief?

If someone is starving and diseased, in physical agony, can paradise be a state of mind for them? Or does paradise require the environment to support the self in a reasonable degree?

What states of mind produce a feeling of paradise, in your opinion? Are you experiencing paradise now?

shotsshotsshots3666

Worship God Alone
I seek refuge in God from satan the rejected.
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

I submit to God alone, and I prefer to refer to myself as a submitter to God alone rather than a muslim, even though I was raised as a muslim.

Technically, muslim means submitter in Arabic, but unfortunately, many ignorant people these days think that being a muslim means idolizing muhammad, a prophet in islam. So, that's why I do not regard myself as a muslim, especially when I speak to Americanized people.

In my heart, I truly am a muslim, as i do worship God alone. I believe that anyone who submits to God alone is truly a submitter, and therefore a muslim. So true submitters who are christian and jewish, can regard themselves as muslim too.

So , in the Quran, it says that muslims can enter paradise. the jews and christians can enter paradise too because they existed before "islam" and there fore how can people before muhammad not enter paradise? HOw could have all those people who lived before Muhammad's time go to hell. Not possible.

Therefore, every human being has a possibblity, a chance of going to heaven .. regardless of what they call themselves, or what they say there belief is.

This forum is a great start into entering paradise. may God help us all.

Peace.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't see it as you do :)
I think God sent us prophets to enable us to live well
you correct but also to reward who believe in him and his messagers ...and messange of his prophets (messangers )

Hell, like heaven, I believe to be a state of mind.
I don't think there are only 4 states of mind. I don't know how many there are - but I suspect they are innumerable
i said i guess that there is 4 states of mind ... but god created the heaven and the hell ...and Adam and Eve was in the heaven ... they feel it ...they were not in a dream or something like that .

Beta

...and Adam and Eve was in the heaven ... they feel it ...they were not in a dream or something like that .
Adam and Eve were flesh and blood.......
and flesh and blood can not be in heaven 1Cor.15v50. They were in an EARTHLY paradise not in the heavenly. There is a difference.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Adam and Eve were flesh and blood.......
and flesh and blood can not be in heaven 1Cor.15v50. They were in an EARTHLY paradise not in the heavenly. There is a difference.

also in the Quran God did not confirme that it's a paradise of heaven or paradise of earth (there is a doubt about this case ) ... but if you tell me that the kingdom of God did not enter by the flash and the blood ... we are already in the kingdom of God ... and if there is a condition to enter the kingdom of God only when we will become spirits ... that mean we will become angels ... not human ... and the angels as we know ... they have one job ... obey and do what god want ... and also without desire because the angels did not have any desire ....