• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why can't we have a relationship with other men?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yes its quite common in several different species. I only have a boy and girl cat. I don't know what they would do with same gender associates.

We have a female cat, too. He knocked her up twice before we got them both fixed. So it wasn't for lack of a female as an outlet. He's just bi. The other male isn't into bottoming, however. He doesn't mind making out with him, though. Lol.

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Yeah, sorry all about my previous remarks. I went crazy again.
Now I am on the other side of the polarity.

Sonofason

I don't mean like doing orgies and wicked stuff like that. But why can't we make love to people of our gender. I don't get it. I am attracted to men.

We certainly can.

Can I borrow a pencil?
Sure you can.
(no pencil is given)

May I borrow a pencil?
Not if you desire to be obedient to the schoolmaster who says bring your own pencil.

crazedrat

Among many contributing factors, homosexuality is a known result of sexual deprivation / neglect / physical abuse / sexual abuse. For example... there have been studies where scientists have locked animals in isolation for extended periods, depriving them of sex, then introduced same sex animals into the environment. Homosexuality amongst animals occurs at a highly increased rates under these conditions.

Same for the other forms of abuse... sexual abuse especially can induce homosexuality in people.

Since homosexuality is a result of different kinds of deprivation it is understandable why a person might have these illicit sexual urges; and yet I don't consider it an acceptable compromise to embrace ones depravity, declare it as a perfectly healthy and sound thing, and give up trying to overcome it. I view this as a form of complacency with those repressive environmental factors which originally cause the condition. Rather people must continuously struggle to overcome their pain, eventually being reborn from within.

I can say this with confidence having experienced all this and more.

That is how I see it... That probably isn't how most of you see it. It appears many of you have all kinds of contrary neurotic rationalizations on the subject. So, very well... remain as you are.

Last edited:

crazedrat

I guess you can try to humiliate me instead of responding to what I said. I'm sure that works for you, keep it up.

Last edited:

Sees

Dragonslayer
Among many contributing factors, homosexuality is a known result of sexual deprivation / neglect / physical abuse / sexual abuse. For example... there have been studies where scientists have locked animals in isolation for extended periods, depriving them of sex, then introduced same sex animals into the environment. Homosexuality amongst animals occurs at a highly increased rates under these conditions.

Same for the other forms of abuse... sexual abuse especially can induce homosexuality in people.

Since homosexuality is a result of different kinds of deprivation it is understandable why a person might have these illicit sexual urges; and yet I don't consider it an acceptable compromise to embrace ones depravity, declare it as a perfectly healthy and sound thing, and give up trying to overcome it. I view this as a form of complacency with those repressive environmental factors which originally cause the condition. Rather people must continuously struggle to overcome their pain, eventually being reborn from within.

I can say this with confidence having experienced all this and more.

That is how I see it... That probably isn't how most of you see it. It appears many of you have all kinds of contrary neurotic rationalizations on the subject. So, very well... remain as you are.

Seems like the findings of people who had a motive. As average Joe, I can only recall one of the many gay/lesbian people I've known with a traumatic past more severe than most. My sample might not be as large as whoever it is that came up with this stuff, but I have the feeling of disingenuous results/propaganda here.

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Seems like the findings of people who had a motive. As average Joe, I can only recall one of the many gay/lesbian people I've known with a traumatic past more severe than most. My sample might not be as large as whoever it is that came up with this stuff, but I have the feeling of disingenuous results/propaganda here.

I am pretty sure these researches are insincere to both ways: some is funded by people against LGBT agenda, some research is funded by their opponents.
When I read stuff "abomination" or "perfectly normal", alarm bells sing already.
Two polarisations, neither of which represents truth satisfactorily.

There are as many sexual truths as there are people. Thats a lot. Each of us is a bit different, it may be subtle difference or grand one. Not just two alternatives.