• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God hate Homosexuals and why did he create them?

Heneni

Miss Independent
I hope for your sakes its a high five. But then it could be that he doesnt really find you important enough to give an audience and send satan to give you the high five instead. He might be too busy chatting with those that actually believe he exists.

Heneni

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I hope for your sakes its a high five. But then it could be that he doesnt really find you important enough to give an audience and send satan to give you the high five instead. He might be too busy chatting with those that actually believe he exists.

Heneni

:162: :highfive::fork:

Heneni

Miss Independent
:DBless you! Except you dont believe in satan or god, so that would make you hang around with imaginary friends...none of which should be jelous of each other. Interesting...i like that. I think that means you and i will have to hang out. I might be the only one you believe is real.

Heneni

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
LOL...you must be joking! I life my life to the full, i dont sit around and wait for the end. I dont waste my time on god either. I DONT consider it a waste of time. You consider knowing the god of the universe as a waste of time? No wonder you have to look for fullfillment in all sorts of other ways! If i die and there is no god, then i will still die just like you, no loss to me. The dead cant cry. If i die, and i go to heaven, and you stay here, and keep on coming back here until you have reaped what you have sown, then im far better off. Its better to believe in god now, than having to go through, what you must, to get the fact! My actions today determine my eternal outcome. Your actions today YOU THINK determines your quality of life only while you live. Well you are in for a surprise then arent you!

You keep dreaming that god does not exist. You can slice it this way, that way, turn it upside down, shake it loose...but god wont go away just because you want him too! If you close your eyes and try really hard, all the children of god might dissapear too. They must be a nagging bothersome bunch to you. I mean all these deluded children of god,must seem pathetic! A bunch of loosers believing in a myth. All have mental illness and have some sort of personal problems. Great...but when you look god in the eye oneday..you wont have so much to say. And if you do, id love to be there to hear you outsmart god! Do you really think there isnt ONE atheist who havent turned towards god and found him! You have too many witnesses that can testify against you regarding their ability to believe in god, and they believe with much less info than you already have.
Heneni
You forgot the premise. The question is, if you turn out to be wrong, would you have lost anything, not if you turn out to be right. If you turn out to be wrong you lost every Sunday morning, 10% of your income (if you tithe) and any opportunities that you gave up due to your religious belief. Oh, and the pleasure of being right. :D

Heneni

Miss Independent
You forgot the premise. The question is, if you turn out to be wrong, would you have lost anything, not if you turn out to be right. If you turn out to be wrong you lost every Sunday morning, 10% of your income (if you tithe) and any opportunities that you gave up due to your religious belief. Oh, and the pleasure of being right. :D

What are you on about! I still havent lost anything you think i would loose.

Its because you assume that i do those things you have listed. Predujice autodidact, predujice...im not like all the christians you know that go to church every sunday and tithe and give up opportunitites and im not wrong about god existing.

Heneni

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
What are you on about! I still havent lost anything you think i would loose.

Its because you assume that i do those things you have listed. Predujice autodidact, predujice...im not like all the christians you know that go to church every sunday and tithe and give up opportunitites and im not wrong about god existing.

Heneni
It's a hypothetical, Heneni, your hypothetical. You said that if you're wrong, you haven't lost anything. It's premised on the hypothetical "if" that you're wrong, get it? What I'm saying is that if you're wrong, then you lost anything that you gave up due to your religion, get it? If the Orthodox Jew is wrong, he's lost all the BLTs he didn't eat, and his foreskin. If a Mormon is wrong, she lost all of the income that she tithed to her Church. I don't know whether you've given anything up for religious reasons, and you turn out to be wrong, then you're out whatever you sacrificed for no reason. Get it?

Heneni

Miss Independent
I think i get it...but do you?

Ill make you a promise. When...not if..but when i get to heaven, ill put in a good word for you. At least you dont quite, although for the wrong reasons. God isnt a quiter either. Maybe hell ask you to defend the atheists. Must get those opening statements right ok?

Heneni

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank

Ill make you a promise. When...not if..but when i get to heaven, ill put in a good word for you. At least you dont quite, although for the wrong reasons. God isnt a quiter either. Maybe hell ask you to defend the atheists. Must get those opening statements right ok?

Heneni
And when I get to the moon, I'll put your name down for some good real estate.

Jaim

As you are more likey to get to the moon than there actually is a heaven, you had better register that somewhere for them; so that when they come to their senses, it wasn't all for nothing.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
but your point still doens't hold. It seems ya'lls rational is if it makes people happy, and hurts no one, do it. This will still have consequences. It would make me happy to walk around naked all the time, it doesn't hurt anyone physically (except I may burn their retina's out), MAYBE psychologically. But the thought of two homosexuals hurts me psychologically too. I don't see a difference.

Certain aspects of a number of religions bother me; I suppose you could call that "hurting" me pyschologically. How should our government and laws take that into account?

As for your wandering around naked, personally, I'd consider that an issue of social conformity, not morality. Wandering down Main Street in your birthday suit might have consequences, but (with the exception of hypothermia and sunburns) only because we as a society have decided that this should be the case.

You have far more to loose if i am right, than if i am wrong. And i have nothing to loose if you are right.

If that type of logic actually works for you, I can put you in touch with the deposed prince of a small African country who's looking for a foreigner to help him out of a jam. You'll have to put up some cash up front, but the amount is miniscule compared to the reward he's promising. ;)

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
If that type of logic actually works for you, I can put you in touch with the deposed prince of a small African country who's looking for a foreigner to help him out of a jam. You'll have to put up some cash up front, but the amount is miniscule compared to the reward he's promising. ;)

Wait, he contacted you too? I already agreed to help him. You're right, when I get that million dollars from him, the thousand dollars I gave him will be the best money I ever spent! ;)

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

Heneni
What makes you think that your word is any more important (or credible) to God than hers?

Heneni

Miss Independent
What makes you think that your word is any more important (or credible) to God than hers?

God considers himself credible. I dont get into comparing my credibility with anothers. I leave that up to god. What god thinks about autodidact is his business. The only clue i have is what is written in the word.

And there is a scripture in the bible that is of particular interest to me...the reason im even talking to the non-believers.

Ezekiel 3: 18 When I say to a wicked man, `You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 19But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.

Even if id like to say..whatever works for you bro...go ahead and do it...im afraid god does not see it that way. BOTH our lives depend on it.

Heneni

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
God considers himself credible. I dont get into comparing my credibility with anothers. I leave that up to god. What god thinks about autodidact is his business. The only clue i have is what is written in the word.

And there is a scripture in the bible that is of particular interest to me...the reason im even talking to the non-believers.

Ezekiel 3: 18 When I say to a wicked man, `You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 19But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.

Even if id like to say..whatever works for you bro...go ahead and do it...im afraid god does not see it that way. BOTH our lives depend on it.

Heneni

It's odd that even though you listed your religion as "no thanks" you're clearly religious.