• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesnt god kill Satan?

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
i give a these two sentence ...will save you from the Satan and these two sentences disable the any satan effect or Diablerie effect do by the Satan Diablerie do by human use the Jinys to make Diablerie ...

1"I seek Allah(GOD)'s protection from the rejected satan"

2-"In the name of Allah most Compassionate most Merciful "

Have you got any cool sentences that disable the effects of a nasty Jagermeister hangover? Whew . . . Of course, I am assuming that Jagermeister is a tool of 'The Satan' and therefore perhaps these two sentences you've already provided might come in handy in that regard.

Also, along with disabling any Satan effects, do you know how any magic spells to keep an exgirlfriend from leaving nasty voice mails on your phone and spreading false rumors about you at some of the local bars where you hang out? Of course, just like Jagermeister, I am pretty sure my 'ex' works for Satan also.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times. Human should not use the Jinys to make Diablrie.

Accuatly there are who use the Jinys to make Diablrie to the people ... and who use the Jinys to try to know the future of some one (mostly wrong future), or make a couple of man and woman divorce ... all the uses of the jinys are evil ....

and if any one go to the Magician man who use the jinys and read these two sentense inside him ... this man (Magician) will ask you to got out and leave the room (the place) immediately !!!! .

accuatly its tested and worked ...but i don't know if non-muslim use two sentences will work no not ?

sacredtravelguide

Every body knows the fact but its fear which stops one to deny him. When I say he or both don't exist, I am sure of their non-existence, but you the asked himself is contradicting your statement when making god & Satan living/ existing. Again look your question-why god allow Satan to live. How can a none, produce or allow a none.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Every body knows the fact but its fear which stops one to deny him. When I say he or both don't exist, I am sure of their non-existence, but you the asked himself is contradicting your statement when making god & Satan living/ existing. Again look your question-why god allow Satan to live. How can a none, produce or allow a none.

if you did not believe that there is no god and no satan ... i have 3 questions to you

1- ask your self how and when the first male and femele (human and animals) Appearance ?!!!! plz explain and give proofs

2- see you body and thinking.... If we suppose that the eyes (you eyes) position was under the mouth ...how you will eat ?!!!! and see the positions of every members of body ....

3- We the humans (we have the best mind in all the creations ) did not creat any thing new ... we are only modify what that existed before

Verdadero

Faded and X-rated
I kinda think that god and satan are two side of the same coin. I know a lot of people will disagree, but if god is truly all powerful and controls all things , then wouldn't evil fall into that catagory.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I kinda think that god and satan are two side of the same coin. I know a lot of people will disagree, but if god is truly all powerful and controls all things , then wouldn't evil fall into that catagory.

you the christains make the Holy spirit and the God (father) and Jesus ... 3 in 1
than you are give me a new one God and Evil are one lol
1+1+1 = 1
1+1 = 1

lol :help::help::help:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
if you did not believe that there is no god and no satan ... i have 3 questions to you

1- ask your self how and when the first male and femele (human and animals) Appearance ?!!!! plz explain and give proofs
See evolutionary biology.

2- see you body and thinking.... If we suppose that the eyes (you eyes) position was under the mouth ...how you will eat ?!!!! and see the positions of every members of body ....
Please tell me you're not serious. This is too stupid.

3- We the humans (we have the best mind in all the creations ) did not creat any thing new ... we are only modify what that existed before
I beg to differ.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
See evolutionary biology.
every thing is female and male (except some cases ) ... how its become like that ... and what is the first the female or the male ... and how we have millions of kinds of female and male ...in every thing .

Please tell me you're not serious. This is too stupid.
I give a simple exmple ... you call that stupid, because you have a blind mind ... did not use your brain to just imagine .

I beg to differ.

i beg to go ahead and just imagine what i tell you before

Last edited:

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Wrong, there are plenty of asexual organisms.
every thing is female and male (except some cases ) ... how its become like that ... and what is the first the female or the male ... and how we have millions of kinds of female and male ...in every thing .

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
"Those of us who have been given eyes to see, will never be laid to rest but free'd from oppression"-Dimmu Borgir

How can you claim such a truth? Your perception is just that, a percepton, not knowledge, not truth, PERCEPTION!

We are Nature, we have instincts, we are born from the very Stars, as we are the dust of one that has passed.

Need some 'knowledge'? Heres something for you http://homes.bio.psu.edu/people/faculty/uhl2/essays/chrisuhl-we_are_stardust.pdf

By the way, the literal meaning of Satan, is Opposition or Advesary. Clearly, you are in Opposition of an Aspect of Life you know nothing of, so you are Satanic as well.

Can you provide any logical evidence for this? I mean besides your perception of Life.

So you don't know that? Hmm...

Uhm...Abrahadabra!

Mercy is not truth.

Your sins are next to mine.

Haha you seem to quote Dimmu Borgir quite a lot. I'm not a fan of the new stuff. I can really only say that I like 5 songs.

T-OI

H.U.M.A.N
That is because satan is one of the main characters the god organized in this fake reality world. They will be the one responsible to balance this world. Think of our world a big superrr advanced rpg games, where we are playing as the 'human' characters where we decide our lives, whether to live good or evil, right or wrong, etc etc, something like that. The 'satan' character is programmed by the creator of the games (god) that is given certain job in order for the true ending to be playing when we finish the game. They are an important piece set of puzzle for these world. Thats why god didn't destroy them.

If god wishes so, he could destroy everything including us and satan and reset things anew. After all, god is a mighty, powerful and supreme being. He has his own will that cannot be questioned. Although we always questioned ourselves about it XD

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
:woohoo:
de·lu·sion [dih-loo-zhuh
thinsp.png
n]- noun

1.an act or instance of deluding.
2.the state of being deluded.
3.a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur.
4.Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Wrong, there are plenty of asexual organisms.
God created what He want ,,, notice that i did not deny that there is no plenty of asexual organisms ... how i am wrong ??!!!!...reread what what you quote i said "expet some cases " ... you did not understand my point .

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I understood you completely, and your wrong, asexual organisms outnumber sexual organisms. And your god didn't create anything, because there isn't any god.
God created what He want ,,, notice that i did not deny that there is no plenty of asexual organisms ... how i am wrong ??!!!!...reread what what you quote i said "expet some cases " ... you did not understand my point .

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Godobeyer: Have you ever studied any science of any kind? Geology? Astronomy? Biology? Do you know any science? Because most of your questions have been answered, but each answer represent an entire science course.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I understood you completely, and your wrong, asexual organisms outnumber sexual organisms. And your god didn't create anything, because there isn't any god.

I swear to God that you did not understand me ,,, because if you understand me you will believe directly that there is a creator ...because it's impossible that any male and female created at the same time ... suddenly like that.... its the infinty impossible of the impossible ...if we suppose that male aprearence ,,,what we will garantie that female apreanance at the same time ???? this what we called the impossible it self .... look at map of your body and the body of the woman you will discover that there is a creator

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
LOL . . . calm down. Don't swear to god, it is a sin to take the Lord's name in vain.
There is NO creator, this is simply a figment of your delusional mind.
Creation is a naturally occurring event, it doesn't need, nor have, a divine architect, that alone is silly enough, very much like Santa Claus or the Spaghetti Monster.

The natural ordering of the universe is what the Abrahamic faiths understand and personify as their God. This is fine, creating your own reality and living in it is a GOOD thing, but becoming selfish and demanding that others do is an evil.

Your god and your beliefs are evil and the downfall of modern mankind . . . shame on you :ko:

I swear to God that you did not understand me ,,, because if you understand me you will believe directly that there is a creator ...because it's impossible that any male and female created at the same time ... suddenly like that.... its the infinty impossible of the impossible ...if we suppose that male aprearence ,,,what we will garantie that female apreanance at the same time ???? this what we called the impossible it self .... look at map of your body and the body of the woman you will discover that there is a creator