• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesnt god kill Satan?

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
My apologies. I dont know why i got that idea from what you were saying. To be clear, Satan is NOT good. I've got it now.

It's all good.

What are you not getting from what I've said? Satan is God's tool to make the search for him more dramatic and in the end more fulfilling. It makes his light and heaven that much brighter and beautiful once we overcome Satan.

Orias

Left Hand Path
All true but God's light and love are exceedingly stronger once manifested in your life by experiencing it within. Once a dark room is lit up with high frequency light the darkness vanishes. Higher vibrations of light and energy are far stronger and overpowering than the dark lower vibrations of Maya, Satan, or dark energy. Same with your consciousness. Once God's beautiful and awakening light is witnessed darkness(Satan) vanishes.

Perhaps you are misunderstanding...

Light and Darkness have nothing to do with God, Allah, Satan, Etc.

But I will play along with you...

Once light receeds where does it go?

'Darkness' is perpetual, as all things protude from it.

Now I will state again, Satan literally means Opposition or Advesary, thus all things in Life are Satanic.

Now how is this post relevant to mine?

God and Satan came from the Mind, the same Mind that came up with the concept of Time and perception.

That is all that all things are...perceptions.

Beaudreaux

Kriya Yogi said:
It's all good.

What are you not getting from what I've said? Satan is God's tool to make the search for him more dramatic and in the end more fulfilling. It makes his light and heaven that much brighter and beautiful once we overcome Satan.

If I told you that I knew of a person whose existence made the search for God mote dramatic and fulfilling and who made heaven brighter, would you call that a bad person?

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
Perhaps you are misunderstanding...

Light and Darkness have nothing to do with God, Allah, Satan, Etc.

But I will play along with you...

Light and darkness has everything to do with God. He manifests it all from his one consciousness. I respect your belief otherwise though.

Once light receeds where does it go?

All things including darkness has some level of light in it. In astronomy even what seems like darkness is just lower vibration of energy which in essence is light vibrating at a slower and lower level. The lower the vibration the darker and less visible and more negatively affecting it will be on ones consciousness(spiritually speaking).

'Darkness' is perpetual, as all things protude from it.

Now I will state again, Satan literally means Opposition or Advesary, thus all things in Life are Satanic.

Now how is this post relevant to mine?

God and Satan came from the Mind, the same Mind that came up with the concept of Time and perception.

That is all that all things are...perceptions.

Not all things in life are satanic. Everything in life is energy. There are three types of energy and everything within their spectrum. There is sattwic energy-uplifting and spiritually awakening energy. Tamasic energy-This is the satanic force that draws our consciousness down and away from God. Then the last is Rajarsic energy-Activating energy towards either Sattwic or Tamasic states. We are affected everyday by these inward and out ward energies. Our habits of everyday life is either tamasic or sattwic. The same with our outward world and circumstance. We can choose to live in a uplifting environment or a worldly and delusional environment. Examples of Sattwic energy- Pure love, meditation on and in God, Reading spiritual truths, high spiritual music, good spiritual people that give good advice, etc... Tamasic or Satanic examples: Alcohol, Drugs, hateful words, crimes, murder movies, harsh and satanic music, thoughts that God doesn't exist, reading things from books that give us false ideas. This is why monastic orders and temples are made away from the world. They support your involvement with God instead taking the lashings of worldly involvement that bring you away from God sometimes.

You see we are all beings affected by outward energy. We are all connected so the energy you put off can affect someones mood. You can feel the uplifting vibration that you get when singing to God with a group of spiritual people. On the opposite end you feel bad when someone you care about is hurt. You can feel the change in your consciousness whether you are in a sattwic environment or in a Tamasic (satanic) environment. That's how you know these energies exist separate from the mind and are very real. Not to mention the good and evil tendencies developed from our mind habits. Just as these energies exist separate from the mind, God exists separate from the mind as well whether you choose to believe this or not.

Last edited:

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
If I told you that I knew of a person whose existence made the search for God mote dramatic and fulfilling and who made heaven brighter, would you call that a bad person?

I know where you are going with this, but there is an answer to this once you get to your eternal freedom from Satan.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
ah, you are only with the scientist whom deny the exist of God , you don't like the scientist whom believe in God , you choosing whom according your belief.

No, they can do good science regardless of their religious belief. Science is neat that way.

Beaudreaux

Kriya Yogi said:
I know where you are going with this, but there is an answer to this once you get to your eternal freedom from Satan.

But, if I understand you correctly, you cannot truly strive for heaven, nor fully appreciate salvation without Satan. Doesn't that mean he performs a good albeit thankless service to you?

Orias

Left Hand Path
Light and darkness has everything to do with God. He manifests it all from his one consciousness. I respect your belief otherwise though.

But in order for his manifestation to be, there would have to be a greater nature to allow such an enigma. They speak of God creating and manipulating nature, yet they describe the very God in a natural way. Is this not a contradiction? For in order for a God to exist, a nature would have to have created it (us). Light and Darkness have nothing to do with God, as the only manifestation of our interperations is just that, our perceptions.

All things including darkness has some level of light in it. In astronomy even what seems like darkness is just lower vibration of energy which in essence is light vibrating at a slower and lower level. The lower the vibration the darker and less visible and more negatively affecting it will be on ones consciousness(spiritually speaking).

None sense. Darkness is just that, darkness. If there was any level of light in it, it would be called light. There is a void, we are part of it's consistancy, as you do not experience death, for it is an end to your very being. What is consistant of the Darkness? The very Dust that we are aclaimed to.

How can you speak of negative spirituality? That is a Christian thing to do typically however...either way, spirituality does not consist of Gods or a God, since spirituality is the motion of love and remembering what was. Being in touch with nature and the inner self. Does a dog, or a horse worship a God? On this behalf, a dog mourns the loss of a fellow pack member, a horse whinnies at the sight of a dead mate. Elephants remember lost daughters of over 20 years. This is the consistancy of spirituality, the connection of thyself and the enviroment around you. You claim of negative spirituality, yet is your perception your own?

Not all things in life are satanic. Everything in life is energy. There are three types of energy and everything within their spectrum. There is sattwic energy-uplifting and spiritually awakening energy. Tamasic energy-This is the satanic force that draws our consciousness down and away from God. Then the last is Rajarsic energy-Activating energy towards either Sattwic or Tamasic states. We are affected everyday by these inward and out ward energies. Our habits of everyday life is either tamasic or sattwic. The same with our outward world and circumstance. We can choose to live in a uplifting environment or a worldly and delusional environment. Examples of Sattwic energy- Pure love, meditation on and in God, Reading spiritual truths, high spiritual music, good spiritual people that give good advice, etc... Tamasic or Satanic examples: Alcohol, Drugs, hateful words, crimes, murder movies, harsh and satanic music, thoughts that God doesn't exist, reading things from books that give us false ideas. This is why monastic orders and temples are made away from the world. They support your involvement with God instead taking the lashings of worldly involvement that bring you away from God sometimes.

All things in life are Satanic. You dub your names of energies, yet how do they exist? Why label reasons for things that commonly happen? Define purity, define justice, define corruption. All of these things are improperly labeled, as all of these things differ among perception and those who chose to use the term. Notice your own contradiction however, you said these energies uplift you or pull you down. A little lesson in physics, down is opposite of up. Hence all things are Satanic, as your very energies have Opposing views. They don't draw you one way or another, as humans have the Will to do as they please, in a literal but not fantastic way. Man is driven by his own conscious and conscience ability. Man can look and reflect upon himself, something no other known being can do. This is an Aspect of spirituality, as man's own relfection turns the page and makes him strive to better become the self. You speak energies, but never of the self. So how can you judge an oppresive spirituality if you have never took time to realize the fabric in which we exist is all that we are? Folly.

You see we are all beings affected by outward energy. We are all connected so the energy you put off can affect someones mood. You can feel the uplifting vibration that you get when singing to God with a group of spiritual people. On the opposite end you feel bad when someone you care about is hurt. You can feel the change in your consciousness whether you are in a sattwic environment or in a Tamasic (satanic) environment. That's how you know these energies exist separate from the mind and are very real. Not to mention the good and evil tendencies developed from our mind habits. Just as these energies exist separate from the mind, God exists separate from the mind as well whether you choose to believe this or not.

You call this energy, have you not considered the more realistic approach of emotions? These examples you gave are true, if any of my brothers were hurt I would be worried. But this is not because of energy, it is because of witness, my eyes, their cry for pain. If they were out of my sight and other senses and got hurt I would not know it until someone told me. You claim good and evil, yet you know nothing of what it is. As your good may be my evil. So what makes you right? What energies exist separate from the mind? Are you indicating that things happen for a reason? If so, how very foolish of you. Last time I checked, it was my Will to come here and debate with you. A very bad example, as how can one with no Will chose to believe in something? There 'energies' are irrelevant to anything of being, as you are in control of your own and where you are (in most cases).

Now, define God. For how can you get close to one if you do not know anything about him, or if he does not speak back? Where would God be if it were not for man?

Justin Thyme

Child of God
But, if I understand you correctly, you cannot truly strive for heaven, nor fully appreciate salvation without Satan. Doesn't that mean he performs a good albeit thankless service to you?

That's the problem with an absolute dichotomy, too may feel that if there is an absolute good there must also be an absolute evil. I don't think that is necessarily the case, or if it is that both extremes have to be met by something in order to exist. If we take God as The Creator and the source of all things Good then Satan would have to be a creation of God and must have started out as Good before entropy set in. At this point he may represent the most evil but not absolute evil. IOW, he can represent evil and still have a speck of good in him. That good may be his ability to allow us to see and appreciate the alternative.

Also killing him would be the same as taking away free will.

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God

Well in the way God has made life yes Satan does do you justice in the end, for that power you develop in overcoming him can be used to strengthen you as a spiritual being and then when you reach salvation you can thank God, and Satan for the strength you have developed or uncovered.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Satan has incriminating videos of God.
If His Darkness so much as gets a bad cold, they'll be all over youtube.

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
That's the problem with an absolute dichotomy, too may feel that if there is an absolute good there must also be an absolute evil. I don't think that is necessarily the case, or if it is that both extremes have to be met by something in order to exist. If we take God as The Creator and the source of all things Good then Satan would have to be a creation of God and must have started out as Good before entropy set in. At this point he may represent the most evil but not absolute evil. IOW, he can represent evil and still have a speck of good in him. That good may be his ability to allow us to see and appreciate the alternative.

Also killing him would be the same as taking away free will.

Exactly! Satan just like everything else is God's tool to bring us out of delusion. Satan seems real without supreme consciousness, but when we awake we will know that it is not real. God is the only true existance being.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Satan has incriminating videos of God.
If His Darkness so much as gets a bad cold, they'll be all over youtube.

Funny you mention that.

Since 'God' is the creator of all things, he should blame no one for his own problems.

Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for phsycic vampires!-Satanic Bible.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Exactly! Satan just like everything else is God's tool to bring us out of delusion. Satan seems real without supreme consciousness, but when we awake we will know that it is not real. God is the only true existance being.

That is a horrible conclusion.

I am Satanic, and I do not believe, worship or give payment to any dieties.

It is simple literature and philosophy. Some take it realistically, others take it fantastically (like you).

Etritonakin

Funny you mention that.

Since 'God' is the creator of all things, he should blame no one for his own problems.

Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for phsycic vampires!-Satanic Bible.

The truth is that it is not a problem.

It is not as if God was surprised when Lucifer disobeyed him.

God knew the possibility existed -and was already prepared for it. God gave lucifer a choice -would you think more of God if he created a being without the ability to choose -one who would obey against its will -or have no will at all?

God has always been in control -and has declared the end from the beginning.

He did not make Lucifer sin -but he knew he could. He takes full responsibility for allowing the situation to exist -allowed it to exist for a purpose -he is giving all every opportunity to do right.

For the sake of those who do right, he will prevent those who do wrong -and would mess it up for everyone else.

He allows it to be so for now so that we might gain experience.

There is no problem here.

Orias

Left Hand Path
God wont kill his proudest creation nor the creation kill god because they will be together again one day, as one.

As I have previously stated numerous times...

God is Satan, as his very essence is of Satanic nature.

All things are of Satanic nature, as all things have an Opposite, or Advesary.

Orias

Left Hand Path
The truth is that it is not a problem.

It is not as if God was surprised when Lucifer disobeyed him.

God knew the possibility existed -and was already prepared for it. God gave lucifer a choice -would you think more of God if he created a being without the ability to choose -one who would obey against its will -or have no will at all?

God has always been in control -and has declared the end from the beginning.

He did not make Lucifer sin -but he knew he could. He takes full responsibility for allowing the situation to exist -allowed it to exist for a purpose -he is giving all every opportunity to do right.

For the sake of those who do right, he will prevent those who do wrong -and would mess it up for everyone else.

He allows it to be so for now so that we might gain experience.

There is no problem here.

To clarify, Lucifer and Satan are two completely different concepts/beings. Please don't confuse the two. They are properly labeled so because they are different.

You perception is ill, as every right may be every wrong in the view of ones eyes, as that is all that your conclusions consist of. Perceptions, they are right nor wrong, as all you truly know is your self and the enviroment around you. What you label and give voice to is irrelevant the existence and being. You give meanings to things that some might not give any meaning. It doesn't create a truth or a false, it just creates conflict, and Opposition.

Such complications of God directly reflect upon our own psychology. God has human characteristics didn't you know? I wonder why that is...? You say God created us in his image, but what if I beg the differ? To revolve around the concept what if we created God in our image. As many God's have been created to explain or give meaning to something, it is common for the 'Perfection' of man, to have man's very own flaws.

Now, is it right to try and provoke a concept of God vs Satan, if you don't even know the meaning of it's multiple perceptions?

Where do the unknowing belong in this conversation? As much to say as most proposals are guesses, irrelevant to the meaning of what being Satanic is.