• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesnt god kill Satan?

Orias

Left Hand Path
Godobeyer, I hope your not another person who tries to avoid me...

Seems most people cannot respond the innevitablity of doubt.

You are no different.

Beaudreaux

Orias said:
Godobeyer, I hope your not another person who tries to avoid me...

Seems most people cannot respond the innevitablity of doubt.

You are no different.

How exactly does one respond to the inevitability of doubt? What is this inevitability saying to which we need respond?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I swear to God that you did not understand me ,,, because if you understand me you will believe directly that there is a creator ...because it's impossible that any male and female created at the same time ... suddenly like that.... its the infinty impossible of the impossible ...if we suppose that male aprearence ,,,what we will garantie that female apreanance at the same time ???? this what we called the impossible it self .... look at map of your body and the body of the woman you will discover that there is a creator

So you really don't know anything at all about science, do you? Not the first thing. Have you ever taken a science course of any kind in your entire life? It's a bit hard to provide someone with a complete science education. I'll just let you know that total and utter ignorance is not a powerful starting place to persuade people.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank

No thanks; that's your job. If you have an argument to make, make it.

As I said, you don't know thing # 1 about science, do you?

It's really hard to educate someone who's starting from a position of total ignorance, who is not even educated enough to know they're ignorant, and who lives in a world of superstition, myth and magic. I hardly know where to start.

Let's try this: is the world round?

Orias

Left Hand Path
How exactly does one respond to the inevitability of doubt? What is this inevitability saying to which we need respond?

Hmm...

My questions go un-answered. I simply want to know why.

Doubt is inevitable. How would you respond to it?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
No thanks; that's your job. If you have an argument to make, make it.

As I said, you don't know thing # 1 about science, do you?

It's really hard to educate someone who's starting from a position of total ignorance, who is not even educated enough to know they're ignorant, and who lives in a world of superstition, myth and magic. I hardly know where to start.

Let's try this: is the world round?
ah, you are only with the scientist whom deny the exist of God , you don't like the scientist whom believe in God , you choosing whom according your belief.

Beaudreaux

Hmm...

My questions go un-answered. I simply want to know why.

Doubt is inevitable. How would you respond to it?

Ohhhhhh. I get it. How do I respond when doubts about my worldview inevitably arise. Well, I respond by confronting them head on and, if they prove to be true, I change my position? One's most deeply held beliefs must always be on the chopping block if one is to honestly seek the truth.

Beaudreaux

Godobeyer said:
ah, you are only with the scientist whom deny the exist of God , you don't like the scientist whom believe in God , you choosing whom according your belief.

Yeah! You ought to be ashamed of yourself Godobeyer would never do that.

I'm sure that Godobeyer reads the majority scientific opinion from peer-reviewed sources only and does NOT only select the stuff that fits his religion. Right G.O.?

Thales of Ga.

Skeptic Griggsy
As no Go exists, no Satan Exists!
Satan was Yahweh's good angel in Job when He murderously tested Job's love! Lucifer is the bad one.
Any religious who cannot see that no God would allow Satan don't appreciate morality1 What speciousness!
And yes, such people might yet be nice!
How many of those who believe in the hellish Hell ever really think about how hellish it would be for their love ones who go there? And they wonder how dare we new atheists contemn Yahweh?What effrontery and temerity!

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
Life is a play of duality. Light and shade, light and darkness. Pain and pleasure, love and hate. Satan or maya was created by God to keep life dramatic and entertaining. Heaven wouldn't be something to strive for if life was easy and only had good people, good feelings, good situations, and good everything. Satan's role is to keep us from becoming that and to strive for God.

Beaudreaux

Kriya Yogi said:
Life is a play of duality. Light and shade, light and darkness. Pain and pleasure, love and hate. Satan or maya was created by God to keep life dramatic and entertaining. Heaven wouldn't be something to strive for if life was easy and only had good people, good feelings, good situations, and good everything. Satan's role is to keep us from becoming that and to strive for God.

So, Satan is actually good, since goodness cannot exist without him, yes? Perhaps muggers are also good since they serve the same purpose. Maybe the most good I can do for my neighbor is to cause them pain.

Starsoul

Truth
Why kill satan when he's destined for no death penalty (and he knows that!) and has to burn in hell eternally for whats he done to humanity? Killing him would be like putting him at ease and peace. Death is not for infidels, Fancy that. Heaven is forever, so is hell.

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
So, Satan is actually good, since goodness cannot exist without him, yes? Perhaps muggers are also good since they serve the same purpose. Maybe the most good I can do for my neighbor is to cause them pain.

No Satan or evil is not good. Its a deluding and negative energy within and without beings who let it in. I don't know how you got that I was saying it was good. The only thing its good for is that it makes life dramatic and us stronger and in turn makes everyone turn to God for help. Also helps us strive for something better and brings us closer to God. I'm saying in this life of physical matter evil must exist with good because its how God intended it to be. Evil is made for us to overcome and strive for God.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Ohhhhhh. I get it. How do I respond when doubts about my worldview inevitably arise. Well, I respond by confronting them head on and, if they prove to be true, I change my position? One's most deeply held beliefs must always be on the chopping block if one is to honestly seek the truth.

Exactly, though what we know is truth is irrefutable, since it differs from person to person. Though on a personal level of course, such perception may not matter.

But then again, that's all truth is...perception.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Let me simplify this for all of you conspirators out there...

Satan is literal for the meaning of Opposition or Advesary.

All beings are in Opposition to an Aspect of Life, as not one person can agree with everything.

With that said, all beings are Satanic, for you cannot kill something that is within and around you.

Gravity, space, light and darkness. They are all Satanic, as they all have an 'Opposing' force that collides. No matter how much the denial, or claim of 'truth', all beings are of an Advesarial Nature.

It is the very fabric of existence, and the meanings that we give it. Even God is Satanic, for his Will 'Opposes' his 'own' creations.

All things in existence and beyond are of malignant nature, as all things strive to become what they are, and order to do that, obsticles and hardships must be endured, as only personal endevour can overcome perceived 'divine' Will.

Last edited:

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
Let me simplify this for all of you conspirators out there...

Satan is literal for the meaning of Opposition or Advesary.

All beings are in Opposition to an Aspect of Life, as not one person can agree with everything.

With that said, all beings are Satanic, for you cannot kill something that is within and around you.

Gravity, space, light and darkness. They are all Satanic, as they all have an 'Opposing' force that collides. No matter how much the denial, or claim of 'truth', all beings are of an Advesarial Nature.

It is the very fabric of existence, and the meanings that we give it. Even God is Satanic, for his Will 'Opposes' his 'own' creations.

All things in existence and beyond are of malignant nature, as all things strive to become what they are, and order to do that, obsticles and hardships must be endured, as only personal endevour can overcome perceived 'divine' Will.

All true but God's light and love are exceedingly stronger once manifested in your life by experiencing it within. Once a dark room is lit up with high frequency light the darkness vanishes. Higher vibrations of light and energy are far stronger and overpowering than the dark lower vibrations of Maya, Satan, or dark energy. Same with your consciousness. Once God's beautiful and awakening light is witnessed darkness(Satan) vanishes.

Beaudreaux

Kriya Yogi said:
No Satan or evil is not good. Its a deluding and negative energy within and without beings who let it in. I don't know how you got that I was saying it was good.
My apologies. I dont know why i got that idea from what you were saying. To be clear, Satan is NOT good. I've got it now.
Kriya Yogi said:
The only thing its good for is that it makes life dramatic and us stronger and in turn makes everyone turn to God for help. Also helps us strive for something better and brings us closer to God.

....wait