• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesnt god kill Satan?

Thesavorofpan

Is not going to save you.
What makes something injustice?

What is your definition of justice. What makes your perception more right than others?

That's a good question, I'm not sure how to answer that.

I don't know how to put it into words. It doesn't matter what my perception is, Only God's perception of right and wrong matters.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Because it is in God's plan

Because Hell was created for Satan and his fellow rebellious Angels.

Does God have plans for the other beings of the Universe?

How was Satan being rebellious?

God has killed millions of people, for what? He speaks of injustices, yet he commits these injustices himself. What makes him right? Who created God? If God is one part of the spectrum of balance, then their must be an equal and opposite counter part.

Orias

Left Hand Path
That's a good question, I'm not sure how to answer that.

I don't know how to put it into words. It doesn't matter what my perception is, Only God's perception of right and wrong matters.

I see...

If you cannot answer that, then you do not understand the perception of God, as you do not know why or how he says these things are so.

Manipulative words are only truly understood by the manipulator.

Thesavorofpan

Does God have plans for the other beings of the Universe?

How was Satan being rebellious?

God has killed millions of people, for what? He speaks of injustices, yet he commits these injustices himself. What makes him right? Who created God? If God is one part of the spectrum of balance, then their must be an equal and opposite counter part.

Other beings of the univers?

He wanted to make himself as God, basically take the place of God.

The reason why millions of people die is because sin enter this world and when sin enter this world so did death. God has no equal, Satan is inferior to God.

Thesavorofpan

I see...

If you cannot answer that, then you do not understand the perception of God, as you do not know why or how he says these things are so.

Manipulative words are only truly understood by the manipulator.

Just because I can't answer what I feel is Justice, doesn't mean I don't know the preception of God.

Manipulative? God doesn't manipulate me to do anything, everything I do or say is from my own choice.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It did appear in the op....this topic concerns the one and only...

God's favored Angel...gone bad.

Should we stick to topic or just ramble?

Orias

Left Hand Path
Other beings of the univers?

If God created us then he must of created other beings in the Universe. Does the creed of God account for everything? If so, then who created God?

He wanted to make himself as God, basically take the place of God.

What makes you think that he is not a God? Since there is thousands of different Gods anyways.

The reason why millions of people die is because sin enter this world and when sin enter this world so did death. God has no equal, Satan is inferior to God.

Why is existence a sin? We don't have a choice to be brought into a state of being. Why is Satan inferior to God, if God cannot justify his own creations?

If God is so powerful why can't he stop his churches from burning? Why can't he stop Satan dead in his tracks? Simply because God is one spectrum of balance, who shrouds nothing with mystery and expects the ignorant to follow blindly.

Why treat life with enigma? Can you not just accept the fact that we are what are. Instinct did indeed bring us to where we are, for where would God be if man had not voiced his creation?

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Just because I can't answer what I feel is Justice, doesn't mean I don't know the preception of God.

You can't answer what justice is, then you can't understand Gods perception of justice, you just agree without question.

Manipulative? God doesn't manipulate me to do anything, everything I do or say is from my own choice.

So it is your will to follow God. Why do you follow him? Because you agree with him and all he has said about Heaven/Hell? What about the other side of the story?

Do you not understand what you are condemning? The author of the bible never knew who, or what Satan truly is. A narrow minded approach is indeed a manipulative tactic.

Last edited:

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Because both are figments of the imagination, figments of imagination cant kill any thing.

Cheers

Thesavorofpan

Why is existence a sin? We don't have a choice to be brought into a state of being. Why is Satan inferior to God, if God cannot justify his own creations?

If God is so powerful why can't he stop his churches from burning? Why can't he stop Satan dead in his tracks? Simply because God is one spectrum of balance, who shrouds nothing with mystery and expects the ignorant to follow blindly.

Why treat life with enigma? Can you not just accept the fact that we are what are. Instinct did indeed bring us to where we are, for where would God be if man had not voiced his creation?
Existence is not a sin. Your right we don't have a choice on wether or not we would be born. Cause God created him.

Though shall not tempt the lord thy god.

I rather go with this. That God so loved us that he decided to become sin and die on the cross for us so that we could have eternal life through him.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Because both are figments of the imagination, figments of imagination cant kill any thing.

Cheers
I disagree.
A figment of your imagination can quite easily kill another figment of your imagination.

However, since this has nothing to do with the OP....

Thesavorofpan

So it is your will to follow God. Why do you follow him? Because you agree with him and all he has said about Heaven/Hell? What about the other side of the story?

Do you not understand what you are condemning? The author of the bible never knew who, or what Satan truly is. A narrow minded approach is indeed a manipulative tactic.

Simple Because I love him. The other side of the story? The devil is the prince of lies I couldn't believe anything he said.

The real question is do you understand what your condemning? The bible was written by man through Divine inspiration, he knew exactly what he was talking about.

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
There is no actual Satan. Satan is supposed to be in us and it's what makes us human. Where God does not want us to be human i.e. the 7 deadly sins.

dogsgod

Believers just want to play a role in the big story. The world's a stage and the rest of us have to put up with the play acting crap, which gets really out of hand when believers play Christian Crusade and invade middle eastern countries, but I digress.

GabrielWithoutWings

I suppose that depends on what paradigm you're operating from.

My own opinion? He is the firstborn and first-loved of all created beings. God probably loves him above all others and his rebelliousness probably breaks his heart.

Of course, were I to commit to a Christian world view, then I'd have to include apocatastasis in it. It makes the most sense.