• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesnt god kill Satan?

Rapists and Murderers should have done unto them, what they have done unto others to get themselves in prison!

I would agree with you if such a course of 'treatment' were ultimately beneficial. But if this penalty would have no developmental virtues, then I wouldn't apply it. I would rather show him mercy, and have him killed in a quick and painless way, and so ending this monsters misery.

It is just an enormous waste of tax payers money and life.
9 out of 10 people who get released from prison commit the crime that they were sent to prison for.

Not to mention if a man murders someone and gets a 30 year sentence (which is unlikely, usually it is like 9 for a first offense) they get out on parol after four years.

Utter stupidity.

I agree. The system is ridiculously lenient. I would like to know how we came to this point regarding our form of punishment for crimes, but then, I would just be revolted upon reading about our gradual softening up to this point. I heard some time ago that they released something like 20 or 30 thousand inmates in California because they couldn't afford to keep them in prisons. Really? Are you serious? What have our laws come to!

Orias

Left Hand Path
I would agree with you if such a course of 'treatment' were ultimately beneficial. But if this penalty would have no developmental virtues, then I wouldn't apply it. I would rather show him mercy, and have him killed in a quick and painless way, and so ending this monsters misery.

Mercy is not truth.

I agree. The system is ridiculously lenient. I would like to know how we came to this point regarding our form of punishment for crimes, but then, I would just be revolted upon reading about our gradual softening up to this point. I heard some time ago that they released something like 20 or 30 thousand inmates in California because they couldn't afford to keep them in prisons. Really? Are you serious? What have our laws come to!

What do laws matter as long as man has a will to oppose the laws his fellow man has written?

.lava

Veteran Member
I would like to know the reason.Is god testing us?or is Satan more powerful than God?

Thanks.

your welcome :cover:

i think your question is no different than asking why God does not end creation and life in it. every thing and every creature has a life time. according to what i understand from our teachings, the lenght of life time is decided before we came here. Satan, on the other hand is the main challenge for human cos his invitation appeals human ego. if there was no inviter, human would be like a fearless innocent child and his life would not be a test tool. if you wish to understand how it is understood in Islamic teachings, consider this: God is not impatient, on the contrary God owns patience for eternity. but the time God offered would eventually end and then the result would occur. people usually take that "completed period of time" as if God lost patience. God would not lose patience but only given time would end. God already gave Satan certain amount of time to live. it is not going to change. when his time was up, he would die like anyone else

Rakhel

G-d will not kill satan because it would just be too messy.
Ya know, he's got find the right people. Then he has to make sure the price is right(Come On Down). Then he has to make sure that person ain't a snitch. Then he has to make sure the job is done. And if it ain't he has to go through the process again. Cuz, well, you know, he don't wanna come off as being cruel

I would like to know the reason.Is god testing us?or is Satan more powerful than God?

Thanks.
5 Reasons On Why Does God Test Us
God tests His believing servants with various types of crises and disasters in order to:
1) Reveal the Patient from the Impatient
2) Remove Our Sins and Reward the Righteous
3) Purify the Ranks and Distinguish the Righteous from the Wicked
4) Emphasize the Hardships of This World in Comparison to the Hereafter
5) Expose the Reality of the Human Being
A human being is tested so that he may come to know the reality of himself and others. Life is consists of constant testing; testing with what is bad, or testing with what is good. However, what is best for the believer may be found in what he hates, and what is bad for him may be found in what he likes. The true believer is the one who loves that which God has chosen for him. So, if He tests him with something that he loves, he thanks Him, and if He tests him with that which he hates, he is patient and thanks Him in this case, as well. And God – the Glorified – gives the believer in accordance with what will lead to his happiness in either this World or the next. So, if it is better for him to have something, God gives it to him. If it is better for him not to have something, God prevents him from having that thing, just as one who is sick is prevented from too much food or water. Therefore, it is upon a person to completely submit to God – the Glorified – in regards to what He has chosen for him, and to be pleased with what Allah has given him, and to understand that if God prevents him from something, then it is because God wishes to save him from being tested with that thing.

Why doesn't god kill Satan?
Satan is not powerful than God and Humans.
God created us to worship him, if there is no evil in the world man would have no purpose with God, vise versa.
For example say God created one man that does not suffer any harm; you can't kill/injure him, well, that man does not fear any thing so he does not need or ask God's protection. so the relationship for that matter is broken. We give test and Satan has free will to misguide humans from right path.

Beaudreaux

Why doesn't god kill Satan?
Satan is not powerful than God and Humans.
God created us to worship him, if there is no evil in the world man would have no purpose with God, vise versa.
For example say God created one man that does not suffer any harm; you can't kill/injure him, well, that man does not fear any thing so he does not need or ask God's protection. so the relationship for that matter is broken. We give test and Satan has free will to misguide humans from right path.

So, evil is actually good because without it we could not have good. Is that correct?

If everyone decided to stop doing evil, would we have to make some people do evil so that Good could exist? And will there be evil in Heaven? If not, how will there be good?

So, evil is actually good because without it we could not have good. Is that correct?

If everyone decided to stop doing evil, would we have to make some people do evil so that Good could exist? And will there be evil in Heaven? If not, how will there be good?
Evil/Satan can't be good in this world.
God Created poison for test that we don't use it for suicide, similarly, Evil/devil is a tool test humans in this world.
so, Poison is harmful for body and prohibited use to suicide, similarly, Satan/Evil/Devil is our biggest enemy and prohibited to be followed.
so, poison, Devil and any thing which is declared bad from God can't be good.

If everyone decide to stop evil, every one pass in test. why would we create bad people?
Why create bad people, Neither god nor humans want to see bad people in this world.
It's insane ideas, If all students get A grade in exams, we should create bad students, If all people become good and Jails become empty, we make bad people, does it make sense? so, It's crazy idea, all people stop sins, we should create bad people.
God wants all humans to beat Devil/Satan and get Highest positions in test, so, we don't have to create bad people.

Beaudreaux

If everyone decide to stop evil, every one pass in test. why would we create bad people?
Why create bad people, Neither god nor humans want to see bad people in this world.
Well, I thought you said that we had to have evil if we were to have good. (that may not have been you, so apologies if it wasn't. It is late and it is easier for me to type this provisional apology than to search and find out if I am wrong). That the reason God could not make a perfectly good world where everyone was kind to each other was that how could we have Good without Evil? If everyone is good, then can anyone be good?

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
your welcome :cover:
i think your question is no different than asking why God does not end creation and life in it. every thing and every creature has a life time. according to what i understand from our teachings, the lenght of life time is decided before we came here. Satan, on the other hand is the main challenge for human cos his invitation appeals human ego. if there was no inviter, human would be like a fearless innocent child and his life would not be a test tool. if you wish to understand how it is understood in Islamic teachings, consider this: God is not impatient, on the contrary God owns patience for eternity. but the time God offered would eventually end and then the result would occur. people usually take that "completed period of time" as if God lost patience. God would not lose patience but only given time would end. God already gave Satan certain amount of time to live. it is not going to change. when his time was up, he would die like anyone else[/FONT]
Thanks for sharing your views.:D

Orias

Left Hand Path
Was there a best answer? One that could stand up to scrutiny?

All answers are based upon perception.

Not one is any better than the other, since all opinions are personal.

Satan is the very flow of all beings, as all beings succumb to the ways of Nature.

The essence of Nature is beyond God's might, since in order for a God to exist, there would be a Nature to have allowed, and given him his existence.

As we are the dust of the stars, and the ash of the Universe. Our very existence will die down, to return to the space, to envelope and invoke a more malignant Nature.

We are one with the conscience and fabric that envelopes us, we ARE the Universe, as our complexity has made it obviously so.

Beaudreaux

Orias said:
All answers are based upon perception.

Not one is any better than the other, since all opinions are personal.

I was not aware that you were a relativist, Orias. So you do not believe in objective truths. To you, if a person thought that Charles Manson was a bastion of morality, you would not say that such a person was "wrong" because their opinion is just as valid as yours, correct?

Last edited:

Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux said:
I was not aware that you were a relativist, Orias. So you do not believe in objective truths. To you, if a person thought that Charles Manson was a bastion of morality, you would not say that such a person was "wrong" because their opinion is just as valid as yours, correct?

Bumping to get a response.