• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Doesn't the World Call on Hamas to Surrender?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
If Zionists hadn't invaded Palestine none of this would have happened so yes, I have to blame Israel, as they are the invading force

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

If Zionists hadn't invaded Palestine none of this would have happened so yes, I have to blame Israel, as they are the invading force
I couldn’t agree more. That’s why pro Zionist want to start the conversation at 7-10 in order to justify the atrocities committed.
Its fortunate that we live in a time where history is easy accessible and we can see their atrocities on our screens.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Even though I would like it if Hamas could be totally eradicated, I don't think that's possible. Instead, Israel needs to continue to downgrade them and seek out more of the hostages, and then secure the borders and work with some of the neighboring countries in helping rebuild a Gaza with very secure borders and no tunnels.

What would likely make this more complicated is with another Iran proxy, Hezbollah, and its estimated arsenal of 150,000 rockets and missiles that are more powerful and accurate than anything Hamas had. Israel has not the choice to pussyfoot around with them if Hezbollah goes all out, especially with the other Iranian proxies in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen [Houthis] probably stepping up their attacks on Israel.

IOW, this could get far worse, but then there'd still be some here who will blame it all on Israel.
It IS going to get far worse.
Israel has complete immunity.
So long as they are allowed to kill 200 to 1 with no consequences, they are going to keep the wanton killing going.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It IS going to get far worse.
Israel has complete immunity.
So long as they are allowed to kill 200 to 1 with no consequences, they are going to keep the wanton killing going.
You don't know what you're talking about. Ever been there? Ever talk with politicians there? Study their history?

However, with that being said, not only can't I stand Netanyahu and his Likud coalition, most Israelis also feel the same way.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You don't know what you're talking about.
Prove it.

Ever been there? Ever talk with politicians there? Study their history?

However, with that being said, not only can't I stand Netanyahu and his Likud coalition, most Israelis also feel the same way.
And?
You claim I do not know what I am talking about and instead of supporting your claim, you dart off into left field.