• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Doesn't the World Call on Hamas to Surrender?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

1718666457382.jpeg

I mean they are just putting it in public, the Zionist have carte Blanche. The interest in the area is to high for the west to even question them, it’s unreal.

Zionist are even citing Hitler words to express their plans for Gaza.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I mean a lot of historians agree what I just said so I don’t know what you mean?

The truth is not a popularity contest. You're confusing quality with quantity.

So you believe the stories because the individual identifies as a historian? But you don't know the facts?

True?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

The truth is not a popularity contest. You're confusing quality with quantity.

So you believe the stories because the individual identifies as a historian? But you don't know the facts?

True?
Obviously it’s not a popularity contest. Facts are when multiple scholars with credibility are saying the same thing. Let alone the international agency’s that confirm some of this facts. This is supported with testimonies of people, images of certain events,
My quistion to you how do you determine the fact and maybe reply on what I said in the previous message which was false?

Not true. But you're welcome to believe it.
No it’s a fact. The west are covering for them for decades, veto after veto. Let alone the facts that Zionism has a mass control in foreign control in politics for example in the us and Uk.
Saw yesterday a aipac ad that said 95 % of the ones we support eventually winning.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Obviously it’s not a popularity contest. Facts are when multiple scholars with credibility are saying the same thing.

No. Welcome to the "flat earth club". There was a time when multiple scholars with credibility said the earth was flat, it's obvious!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

This came from Twitter?

I think we're done. Hopefully we have an opportunity to discuss something other than the middle east conflict. If you're trusting what you read in Twitter... There's very little to discuss. You are very clearly conflating quantity for quality.

Zionist are even citing Hitler words to express their plans for Gaza.

Whatever, look up the sharpshooter fallacy...

Goodbye,

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Throughout history, when one side of a war is losing, it's almost always the case that the losing side surrenders.

Why isn't the world calling on Hamas to surrender? If "the world" truly has humanitarian goals, the best way to stop civilian casualties in this war would be for Hamas to surrender.
My opinion?
I believe it is because the world wants to see just how much a fool the rag tag group of rebels can make the toughest most technologically advanced army on the planet...

But then, I am an optimist.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

No. Welcome to the "flat earth club". There was a time when multiple scholars with credibility said the earth was flat, it's obvious!
Instead making ridiculous argument tell me how you determine fact's?
You don't seem to know how to separate fact from fiction nor how to verify that a source is credible.

What is your method for determining "credibility"? Do u have one?
A degree or at least experience in the subject.
A credible history of a past, so someone that has not a history of lying. I think that’s a reasonable start. Obviously their evidences of claims should be supported i
This came from Twitter?

I think we're done. Hopefully we have an opportunity to discuss something other than the middle east conflict. If you're trusting what you read in Twitter... There's very little to discuss. You are very clearly conflating quantity for quality.

Whatever, look up the sharpshooter fallacy...

Goodbye,
Isn’t this the twitter of Israel governments?
Conspiracy theory
Sure in the past it was because of lack of evidences. Back in the day it happens behind door but not anymore. They are even announcing it themselves. It’s all over the news in the USA and UK.

Doubt it. You're probably grossly misquoting what they said... But you heard it somewhere, must be true

~eye-rolls~
I think they did the math and most people they endorse do eventually win. They have a lot of money so that’s not a surprise

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Sure in the past it was because of lack of evidences

There's still a lack of evidences.

It’s all over the news in the USA and UK.

Listen to yourself? If we were in "mass control" it would not be "all over the news". You're not making sense and contradicting yourself. Our "mass control" would not permit it "being all over the news".

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I think they did the math and most people they endorse do eventually win. They have a lot of money so that’s not a surprise

The Jewish people have been sought as trusted counselors and decision makers for thousands of years across the globe because we PRACTICE analytics as part of our religion. We are some of the sharpest minds the world has ever known. That's also why "we have a lot of money".

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
The Jewish people have been sought as trusted counselors and decision makers for thousands of years across the globe because we PRACTICE analytics as part of our religion. We are some of the sharpest minds the world has ever known. That's also why "we have a lot of money".

Well the Israeli government contains some of the stupidest minds history has ever known, so I wouldn't get all high and mighty about your race so quick

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Well the Israeli government contains some of the stupidest minds history has ever known, so I wouldn't get all high and mighty about your race so quick

It's not racial. We PRACTICE analytics. Anyone of any race can do it. Many of us do it daily for our entire adult lives. That's why when asked about the conflict, we Jews can bring facts, reasons, logical arguments instead of slogans and name calling.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I wouldn't get all high and mighty

You would if you were successful. There's nothing wrong with pride, when you have something to be proud of. Finishing the war in the face of overwhelming pressure, doing the right thing even though there's a crazed mob having kittens over it... That's definitely something to be proud of.

Last edited:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
It's not racial. We PRACTICE analytics. Anyone of any race can do it. Many of us do it daily for our entire adult lives. That's why when asked about the conflict, we Jews can bring facts, reasons, logical arguments instead of slogans and name calling.
So if Jews are so superior why haven't they solved the Palestinian problem and made peace with their neighbors, seem much of the wealth Jews have is inherited from people who were way less than moral, having the most money is largely a factor of how low you will stoop to earn that money