• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Doesn't the World Call on Hamas to Surrender?

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

That's better. How do you determine if the individual is lying or exaggerating?
fact checking, others credible individuals claiming the same.
Listen to yourself? If we were in "mass control" it would not be "all over the news". You're not making sense and contradicting yourself. Our "mass control" would not permit it "being all over the news
Mass control I mean they have influence over high officials in the west. A high influence over news empires, which we have all seen.
News cannot be seen to be biased, that’s why they choose sometimes to to the opposite .
I don’t understand why you think it’s contradictory, because why are journalists being fired for telling the truth?
Why are politicians being criticized or even worse thrown out of what they say?
The Jewish people have been sought as trusted counselors and decision makers for thousands of years across the globe because we PRACTICE analytics as part of our religion. We are some of the sharpest minds the world has ever known. That's also why "we have a lot of money
Didn’t criticize them for having lots of money. I criticize how they use money for their benefit in foreign governments.

You're looking to twitter as a news source. That's a huge mistake.
No I see it as a. social media source that is in control of the Zionist. I mean this statement isn’t the first time the Zionist made similar statement.
There's still a lack of evidences.
So them announcing themselves is not good enough for you?

I am still waiting of what I have said is factually wrong. I have given you some sources concerning your claim that Zionist only have bought lands and nothing happend before?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
They came out as a small country with a small number and advanced more then all the Arab countries together in that time.But they sensed power and it seems that it took them.

That's not what happened as Israel was attacked immediately in 1948.

Why not evacuate Gaza with International support?

Israel asked Egypt to do that, but the latter refused.

The question that bothers the decent man is when will end the agony of the Gazans ? Where should these people go, please tell me..

Hamas well knew what it was doing on 10-7, so maybe the better question is "Why did Hamas do this?". I know the answer because they've done it numerous times before.

These tunnels in Gaza may be the same tunnels that Alexander the Great used when he was on his conquest.Israel is aware of how much of a problem are these tunnels.

Not the same tunnels at all. There's an estimated 350 MILES of tunnels often with cement walls and with at least one large enough to drive a box truck into. So, if Hamas wanted peace, then why all these tunnels?

How is then bombing a hospital not a war crime? They are in position , and not in defence and they already entered enemy teritory.Why the hell did they bomb the hospital?

Hamas locates many of its troops and stores weapons in these locations, which in and of itself is a war crime.

and Israel is not so patient as it seems.

If you were in their situation, I doubt you would be either.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
That's not what happened as Israel was attacked immediately in 1948.
Maybe it was vague.
The emphasys was on the build-up of the nation.They were advancing faster as a nation.

Israel asked Egypt to do that, but the latter refused.
Not in Egypt , in Israel.Territory only for international purposes.Israel would have to give a bit of land and have no power there , but if a place is to be found , why not? Does not all want to help? Or maybe the political agenda is all we see these days...
I can go on and give just examples of how this can be menaged.
With evacuation , they can break Hamas once and for all.
That's the best military position in a state of war.They can engage in direct attack on different level.

I understand the risk , but by international support i did not meant the Arab nations.3rd party was the suggestion.

Hamas well knew what it was doing on 10-7
I agree

, so maybe the better question is "Why did Hamas do this?"
You don't have to engage with this.I am pefectly aware of the motive of Hamas.
To me they are a terrorist organization even if their own people chant their names and see them as heroes.
I understand why and how they operate.
They are structured by chain of command and 3 people give orders.
They operate in a system of battalions.
They are in 'brotherhood' with many other Islamic sects which have their own union and who knows what after that.

. I know the answer because they've done it numerous times before.
I am aware of that also.
It changes nothing on how Israel is dealing with this war.
I mean , ,if the goal is to succed.

Not the same tunnels at all. There's an estimated 350 MILES of tunnels often with cement walls and with at least one large enough to drive a box truck into. So, if Hamas wanted peace, then why all these tunnels?
That means Hamas was prepared for this , they have said that , i don't know how to answer since i have asked that question few times to those that think otherwise of Hamas.I perfectly understand that they are a terrorist organization.You don't deal with the terrorist like terrorist , that is wrong.

There are too many tunnels overall i can agree with that,but with less people around wouldn't be better for Israel?

Hamas locates many of its troops and stores weapons in these locations, which in and of itself is a war crime.
That's just clever political excuse. Israel is more advanced.They can handle them if there are no civilians in Gaza.They can end this war and leave the innocent aside.

If you were in their situation, I doubt you would be either.
This is just analysis , it's not important what i would do,it is important what Israel is going to do.

Last edited:

metis

Maybe it was vague.
The emphasys was on the build-up of the nation.They were advancing faster as a nation.

Not in Egypt , in Israel.Territory only for international purposes.Israel would have to give a bit of land and have no power there , but if a place is to be found , why not? Does not all want to help? Or maybe the political agenda is all we see these days...
I can go on and give just examples of how this can be menaged.
With evacuation , they can break Hamas once and for all.
That's the best military position in a state of war.They can engage in direct attack on different level.

I understand the risk , but by international support i did not meant the Arab nations.3rd party was the suggestion.

I agree

You don't have to engage with this.I am pefectly aware of the motive of Hamas.
To me they are a terrorist organization even if their own people chant their names and see them as heroes.
I understand why and how they operate.
They are structured by chain of command and 3 people give orders.
They operate in a system of battalions.
They are in 'brotherhood' with many other Islamic sects which have their own union and who knows what after that.

I am aware of that also.
It changes nothing on how Israel is dealing with this war.
I mean , ,if the goal is to succed.

That means Hamas was prepared for this , they have said that , i don't know how to answer since i have asked that question few times to those that think otherwise of Hamas.I perfectly understand that they are a terrorist organization.You don't deal with the terrorist like terrorist , that is wrong.

There are too many tunnels overall i can agree with that,but with less people around wouldn't be better for Israel?

That's just clever political excuse. Israel is more advanced.They can handle them if there are no civilians in Gaza.They can end this war and leave the innocent aside.

This is just analysis , it's not important what i would do,it is important what Israel is going to do.
Again, the "bone" you pick should be with Hamas and the Palestinian people in Gaza that elected them.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Again, the "bone" you pick should be with Hamas and the Palestinian people in Gaza that elected them.
They are incapable of doing so , since they don't understand morality on that level.What do you think , have they seen the world outside of Israel? Probably not.. So don't judge a book by its cover.
This fanatic ideas that the world should function like that , nobody has ever introduced them with better option.

So what to do with these people? Just kill them ?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I was completely unaware that Hamas and the Palestinian people in Gaza had so much control over Isreali forces.
I mean a 200 to 1 kill ratio is rather bad.
Beyond incompetent bad.

metis

So what to do with these people? Just kill them ?
I have never suggested that or ever would, but Israel has a right and an obligation to defend itself. Probably the most accurate statement about war in general is this: "War is hell". The trouble here is that many are criticizing Israel for doing exactly what other countries have been and still are doing.

MayPeaceBeUpOnYou

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
I have never suggested that or ever would
That question was not meant for you to understand it on personal level.We are talking about strategic opportunities , nothing more.

, but Israel has a right and an obligation to defend itself.
Agree , just does not have to be mentioned for the 3826 time by general speakers.Ofc that they have the right to defend themselfs.
23 years ago when i was a kid living a normal life everything changed in a second and war became reality.When you hear riffles , misilies , bombs , helicopters, that kind of stuff..
No one had the doubt whether we should or we should not defend ourselfs.I know because my Father was military.That's why i understand these things.I have heard about them all my life.
But they did not kill their fellow countryman that were living in our state.
I know that for sure.
But what i know also from talks of eye witnesses is that they left in UN buses after they were cornered.It was a similar situation but the war lasted 4 months.
They could've used heavy artillery and end it quickly , but they chosed to go the hard way.
They attacked official military base and parts of the country as Hamas did the 7th.
But the state did not go on the whole population.
Israel is another level when we compare them.Israel has real power.
I just think that greatness does not come with power.It comes with the mind.

Probably the most accurate statement about war in general is this: "War is hell".
I don't know what might be hell , but if you mean something in the sense of eternal punishment, then yes.

The trouble here is that many are criticizing Israel for doing exactly what other countries have been and still are doing.
That's their own base for morality.
And no, Israel should not do as those who have been and still are doing.
That's poor justification.

Last edited:

metis

That's their own base for morality.
And no, Israel should not do as those who have been and still are doing.
That's poor justification.

OK, let's say you live in a village and a group kidnaps your daughter, rapes your wife, and then keeps launching rockets at your village and your home, so how would you respond?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
OK, let's say you live in a village and a group kidnaps your daughter, rapes your wife, and then keeps launching rockets at your village and your home, so how would you respond?
you would arrest the people responsible not slaughter all their neighbors and children, seriously Israelis are guilty of the same crimes and they are not prosecuted but celebrated by Zionists

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Can I play along too?
For example, do I have direct unfettered access to the most powerful, most technologically advanced military in all the world with the bestest of the best intelligence gathering setup, also in the whole world at my fingertips?
Do I get to have immunity regardless of how incompetent the afore mentioned military looks to the world?

metis

Can I play along too?
For example, do I have direct unfettered access to the most powerful, most technologically advanced military in all the world with the bestest of the best intelligence gathering setup, also in the whole world at my fingertips?
Do I get to have immunity regardless of how incompetent the afore mentioned military looks to the world?
You walked around the question, so maybe stick to what it's asking.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You walked around the question, so maybe stick to what it's asking.
i was in fact, finding out if I was allowed to answer based upon me having all the resources, intellignece gathering capability and immunities equal to that of Israel.
Interesting how you walked around it whilst accusing me of walking around it.

So what do you say?
Do I get to answer your question assuming I have access to all the resources and immunity equal to that of Israel?

metis

i was in fact, finding out if I was allowed to answer based upon me having all the resources, intellignece gathering capability and immunities equal to that of Israel.
Interesting how you walked around it whilst accusing me of walking around it.

So what do you say?
Do I get to answer your question assuming I have access to all the resources and immunity equal to that of Israel?
Just another diversion, so if you can't be honest and answer the question that was asked, then we're done. Every time I've asked this question again as I did in my post #130, all I ever get back in response is just more song-and-dance.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Just another diversion, so if you can't be honest and answer the question that was asked, then we're done. Every time I've asked this question again as I did in my post #130, all I ever get back in response is just more song-and-dance.
Since you flat out refuse to answer the clarifying question I will just answer as though you have no problem with it.
I mean, if you had a problem with it you would have mentioned it, right?

I would simply destroy the whole lot of them.
Get it done and over with.
Not this half arsed incompetence inspiring pussyfooting that Israel is doing.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
........................... Why isn't the world calling on Hamas to surrender? If "the world" truly has humanitarian goals, the best way to stop civilian casualties in this war would be for Hamas to surrender.
I find an answer is found in the Book of Revelation 12:9 that Satan misleads the entire inhabited earth - 1st John 5:19; 2nd Corinthians 4:4

metis

I would simply destroy the whole lot of them.
Get it done and over with.
Not this half arsed incompetence inspiring pussyfooting that Israel is doing.

Thanks for answering, but I wouldn't go that route.

metis

Even though I would like it if Hamas could be totally eradicated, I don't think that's possible. Instead, Israel needs to continue to downgrade them and seek out more of the hostages, and then secure the borders and work with some of the neighboring countries in helping rebuild a Gaza with very secure borders and no tunnels.

What would likely make this more complicated is with another Iran proxy, Hezbollah, and its estimated arsenal of 150,000 rockets and missiles that are more powerful and accurate than anything Hamas had. Israel has not the choice to pussyfoot around with them if Hezbollah goes all out, especially with the other Iranian proxies in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen [Houthis] probably stepping up their attacks on Israel.

IOW, this could get far worse, but then there'd still be some here who will blame it all on Israel.