• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why don't more people know about Edmonton ?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's that odor from the tar sands to your north and northeast. Tourists avoid the city.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just realized, the closest I have ever been to Edmonton was when I was in Vancouver and refused to drive to Banff

Wirey

Fartist
I test drove a Kia. It didn't take long to decide on a definitive no.
We used to do field trips to that place. Haven't been in years.
I know a Kia salesman who told me his favourite customers were used car buyers, because new Kias are the same price, so it's easy to flip them and the commission is better.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I know a Kia salesman who told me his favourite customers were used car buyers, because new Kias are the same price, so it's easy to flip them and the commission is better.
Makes sense. Glad right now I don't need a car. It's crazy out there. The salesman I finally bought a car from (3 years back) read me like a book. But I just tell them up front what I'll tolerate, and what I want. I walked out of Gateway Toyota cause the salesman thought a standard was a standard car, as in regular car.

Wirey

Fartist
Makes sense. Glad right now I don't need a car. It's crazy out there. The salesman I finally bought a car from (3 years back) read me like a book. But I just tell them up front what I'll tolerate, and what I want. I walked out of Gateway Toyota cause the salesman thought a standard was a standard car, as in regular car.
LOL. I sold Honda for a while. There are some terrible salesmen out there.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Did you flip over to 37 at Prince George? AB 93 is prettier.
I had a drop in, I think it was Hixzon, Not sure of the spelling and then another up north before actually heading to Alaska.
then from Anchorage I went to Seattle then on to Ft Bliss.