• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why don't Republicans see this?

pearl

Do you feel the same way about the two Benghazi hearings looking into Clinton, led by Republican Trey Gowdy? Remember, both committees found no accountability on Clinton's part.

I remember that more time and money was spent on the Clinton and Benghazi than the Warren commission did on the assassination of John F Kennedy.

pearl

If there was any real crime, and not just political reality TV crimes, the AG, would be in charge doing what the judiciary was intended to legally do./QUOTE]

The AG has already requested all the transcripts for the hearings, stating they may apply even to ongoing prosecutions. I have heard of no reason why they will not be turned over.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There is ample evidence Democrats cheated. Watch 2000 Mules.

Look at the statistical data. Look how they changed the voting rules illegally in Pennsylvania. The evidence is there for anyone who is looking for the truth. Those who hate Trump don't care about the evidence.
2000 Mules showed no such thing. They couldn't even be bothered to show one person going to two different ballot boxes, despite their claim that it happened repeatedly. It's a joke.

KW

2000 Mules showed no such thing. They couldn't even be bothered to show one person going to two different ballot boxes, despite their claim that it happened repeatedly. It's a joke.

You didn't even watch the movie, obviously.

Watch it then get back to me.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It is all anti Trump politicians. We all know that this hearing is an attempt to keep Trump from running again. There is no other purpose.
You really think Bill Barr and Trump's own lawyer are anti-Trump?
You're more far-gone that I thought.
Seriously dude, watch the hearings. Learn something. You're clinging to delusion here.

KW

You really think Bill Barr and Trump's own lawyer are anti-Trump?
You're more far-gone that I thought.
Seriously dude, watch the hearings. Learn something. You're clinging to delusion here.

Yes, Barr and many DC Republicans don't want Trump to run again. I can understand their position but also recognize their agenda.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There was no plot. That is Democrats grasping at straws. These were just angry protesters who got out of control.
There was very clearly a pre-planned plot. You'd know that if you'd bothered watching the hearings.

A member of the Oath Keepers even admitted they were going to kill Pence if he didn't do what they wanted, even though he couldn't. Pelosi also. And look at this. Trump has you believing the insurrection was just a few "angry protestors who got out of control" and you buy it, hook, line and sinker. Trump was told over and over again that his plot had no legal grounds to stand on. And he went for it anyway. And he's still pushing that false narrative to this day, even after almost getting his own vice president murdered, while his lawyer pleads the fifth, under oath.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Yes, Barr and many DC Republicans don't want Trump to run again. I can understand their position but also recognize their agenda.
So you understand their position. Good.

Can you tell us what you think their motivation is? Why is Barr saying what he is saying? Why are people who were in Trump’s administration testifying against him?

Don’t tell me it is because they are anti-Trump. Tell me why they are anti-Trump.

KW

There was very clearly a pre-planned plot. You'd know that if you'd bothered watching the hearings.

A member of the Oath Keepers even admitted they were going to kill Pence if he didn't do what they wanted, even though he couldn't. Pelosi also. And look at this. Trump has you believing the insurrection was just a few "angry protestors who got out of control" and you buy it, hook, line and sinker. Trump was told over and over again that his plot had no legal grounds to stand on. And he went for it anyway. And he's still pushing that false narrative to this day, even after almost getting his own vice president murdered, while his lawyer pleads the fifth, under oath.

There was no plot. These people were angry because Democrats cheated and they wanted a thorough investigation.

There was no plot. There was no insurrection.

There was an out of control protest.

KW

So you understand their position. Good.

Can you tell us what you think their motivation is? Why is Barr saying what he is saying? Why are people who were in Trump’s administration testifying against him?

Don’t tell me it is because they are anti-Trump. Tell me why they are anti-Trump.

Some Republicans think Trump is bad for the party. All Democrats think Trump is bad for Democrats.

Washington bureaucrats don't want Trump exposing their gravy train.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There was no plot. These people were angry because Democrats cheated and they wanted a thorough investigation.

The fact that you have nothing to say in light of the actual facts, speaks volumes.
You're not interested in the truth. You'd rather stick with tribal politics. You've made that crystal clear.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Some Republicans think Trump is bad for the party. All Democrats think Trump is bad for Democrats.

Washington bureaucrats don't want Trump exposing their gravy train.
Ok. So you think it is because Tump exposed the corruption in the Republican Party. I see it very differently, but that at least is an answer I can understand.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

But there as a plan. There was literally a document that had it planned out. There was a plan and they followed the plan. It is a simple undeniable fact that this was a planned insurrection.

Court document in Proud Boys case laid out plan to occupy Capitol buildings on Jan. 6

They planned the insurrection, they followed the plan. This was not a peaceful protest that just got out of hand.

F1fan

Veteran Member
You didn't even watch the movie, obviously.

Watch it then get back to me.
The movie was made by D'Sousa, and he is a notorious conman who is guilty of presenting conspiracy theories and disinformation. He's not credible.

I've seen him try to debate in favor of creationism against the likes of Hitchins and Shermer and he was obliterated. He does what many creationists do, and that is make claim after claim, and repeating claims. He does not present evidence nor expert studies to support his claims. This is typical of creationists but he is better than most as presenting what sounds credible, but in fact his intellectual integrity is flawed.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

You are literally clueless, as there's documentation already covered and shown by the January 6th Commitee that Trump and some others conspired before the 6th to try and overturn the election. But since you only seem to get your "news" from right-wing sources, it's no wonder you haven't a clue.

Matter of fact, that's going to be the main theme covered tomorrow starting at 1:00 p.m. My guess is that you won't watch it though, so maybe prove me wrong.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

LIke your hero, Trump, you appear to be a huge fan of "alternative facts." Whatever the hell those are...