• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why don't some people like being created?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I will be more specific! I Shun mainstream science,not the real scientists who have to battle mainstream science like Einstein and Tesla, you know , the good ones who actually make scientific advancements that the rest of the herd follow! Newton was a good scientist and a Christian also.
Nice.
Do you approach everything in this way?
I mean, do you set everything up so you can accept what you like and ignore/deny/etc. that which you don't?

Cause that is what the above quoted post is.
A setup to deny what ever you want by claiming it is "mainstream".

gnostic

The Lost One
mestemia said:
Nice.
I mean, do you set everything up so you can accept what you like and ignore/deny/etc. that which you don't?

Why don't he reject Christianity, because that's mainstream, isn't it?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I will be more specific! I Shun mainstream science,not the real scientists who have to battle mainstream science like Einstein and Tesla, you know , the good ones who actually make scientific advancements that the rest of the herd follow! Newton was a good scientist and a Christian also.

He was also a freemason so it makes sense. He wasn't a convential christian for his time though.

Walkntune

Why don't he reject Christianity, because that's mainstream, isn't it?
Your just trying to fit in with the herd.
I will say this much for you since you have bothered posting.I don't agree with mainstream politics either but yet again they go so well with mainstream science now don't they?

Last edited:

Walkntune

Nice.

I guess mainstream science didn't exist before I set it up.Your right, I don't go along with the herd or any other kind of BULL!
Makes me smile when I see you all attack in packs.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Are you writing something just to be seen or do you realize that Einstein is not a Christian? Whatever supports your argument right?

I'm writing to point out the incredibly transparent bubble that you live in. I'm fully aware of Einstein's views on religion, and how they changed in his very early adulthood.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I guess mainstream science didn't exist before I set it up.Your right, I don't go along with the herd or any other kind of BULL!

Attack? The majority of people that have addressed you are simply trying to get you to think, prior to spewing your dogmatic rhetoric across the internet.

Obviously, we aren't having much success.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Actually, if you were to pay attention to what I posted, I was referring to your setup concerning science.

You have specifically set your view on science to allow you to reject/deny/ignore/etc. anything you dislike.

So I am wondering if you do the same with everything else.
Interesting how you see an inquiry as an attack.
Most revealing it is.

Walkntune

Attack? The majority of people that have addressed you are simply trying to get you to think, prior to spewing your dogmatic rhetoric across the internet.

Obviously, we aren't having much success.
I am open to ideas of science and religion. I refuse to be closed off by a particular method.You are good at trying to twist perspectives. Are you a politician?

Walkntune

Actually, if you were to pay attention to what I posted, I was referring to your setup concerning science.

You have specifically set your view on science to allow you to reject/deny/ignore/etc. anything you dislike.

So I am wondering if you do the same with everything else.
Interesting how you see an inquiry as an attack.
Most revealing it is.

My views of science are to stand on reality first. I won't stand on a bunch of math formulas that may or may not line up with true reality!

McBell

Admiral Obvious
My views of science are to stand on reality first. I won't stand on a bunch of math formulas that may or may not line up with true reality!
Am I to take this as your long winded, indirect answering of: no?
Or perhaps it is you merely avoiding answering?

Walkntune

What assumption? About what? Do you accept or reject the Theory of Evolution?
I except the fact species evolve. To what extent or how abrpt of a process I am not sure.
For everything to have evolved gradually there would be many, many fossils uncovered. I believe it was a more abrupt change between certain forms leaving less traces of evidence.