• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why don't some people like being created?

Man of Faith

You need to give me some of that stuff you are on if you think common descent has been tested. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
"Some people do not like the idea of evolution because they realize that if it was working correctly they would not exist."
~???

Well, one thing is certain. If we (humans) are the best that God could do, in terms of creating life forms, He must not be nearly as omnipotent as He's being given credit for.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I am saying confidently that common descent does not follow the scientific method, therefore is not science.

Well, when you refuse to learn what it is, and adamantly refuse to look at the evidence that supports it, it is possible to make such a false assertion. If you ever decide you do want to learn what it is, and what the evidence is for it, please let me know. Of course, the risk is, you may change your mind.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I am saying confidently that common descent does not follow the scientific method, therefore is not science.

So all the Biologists who do think it derives directly from the scientific method are what? Stupid? Brainwashed? Part of an atheist conspiracy?

Being able to defeat them doesn't have any bearing on being in charge of them. Check out a zoo lately?

Ok so how are you in control/charge of a charging mother bear who wishes to tear you apart and you have no way of defending yourself???

What power do you have over her?

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Who will still kill your "superior" butt when you step in the cage...
small_woman%20gets%20mauled%20by%20polar%20bear.jpg

wa:do

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
It's our intelligence that separates us unless of course you don't use it to stay out of the cage.

What if you don't use the intelligence in other areas? I've heard that not using your ability to reason can lead to embracing some really silly things - like espousing that creationism should be taught in science classes, or that evolution is not science.

Can you imagine not using your intelligence that badly? Wouldn't that be embarassing?