• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why have Christians forgotten the fourth Commandment?

Are all Ten commandments binding?

• Total voters

idea

Question Everything
What if we keep it Holy on a Tuesday instead?...Or we have no "special day" we talk to the grandparents and turn of the T.V ?...Sort of a "rotating " Holy day...

Would that count?

Love

Dallas

For LDS - members who have to work Sundays (police, doc's etc.) can choose whichever day they want - just so one out of 7 they get some rest.

Marc 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

It’s not supposed to be some hard confining commandment – it is for our benefit, to rest, a day off. I’m not sure why that would be so hard to keep.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
For LDS - members who have to work Sundays (police, doc's etc.) can choose whichever day they want - just so one out of 7 they get some rest.

Marc 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

It’s not supposed to be some hard confining commandment – it is for our benefit, to rest, a day off. I’m not sure why that would be so hard to keep.

Im with that...What do you think retirement is all about...Its time to REST!..

Love

Dallas

Well
I dont see where keeping Gods sabbath is grevious and as i look at some day of the Lord scriptures im sure you cant just pick and choose any day to rest when God only sanctifies one day.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Well
I dont see where keeping Gods sabbath is grevious and as i look at some day of the Lord scriptures im sure you cant just pick and choose any day to rest when God only sanctifies one day.

Did you miss Romans 14? I mentioned verse 5 a few posts ago. In that chapter, Paul goes into depth in a discussion of whether it's necessary to keep the Sabbath. In my reading of it, his conclusion seems to be that yes, you can just pick and choose any day to rest, or even choose not to rest at all, as long as your choice comes from faith.

Romans 14:1-6
Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. [2] For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. [3] Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. [4] Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. [5] One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. [6] He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

I dont see a thing in here thats makes me believe the sabbath was being talked about as to whether to keep it or not. I do see eating things on certain days being discussed and one of those days being the sabbath. Kinda like scripture below

Col. 2:16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I dont see a thing in here thats makes me believe the sabbath was being talked about as to whether to keep it or not. I do see eating things on certain days being discussed and one of those days being the sabbath.

Really?

It's right there in verses 5 and 6:

[5] One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. [6] He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
I read these verses to mean that whether or not you keep the Sabbath (i.e. "regardeth the day"), as long your actions come from faith and are what you think are correct, what you do is proper.

Kinda like scripture below

Col. 2:16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Yes! What do you think "Let no man therefore judge you [...] in respect of [...] the sabbath days" means? :confused:

COL. 2 [16] Let no man therefore judge you in MEAT, or in DRINK, or in respect OF AN HOLYDAY, or of the NEW MOON, or of the SABBATH DAYS:

It would make sence that the way to find out what Col.2 “means” Crypty is to find other scriptures talking about the same thing. Meat and drink in respect to holydays (feast days), new moons and the sabbaths.

EZEKIEL 45 [17] And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and MEAT offerings, and DRINK offerings, in the FEASTS, and in the NEW MOONS, and in the SABBATHS, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

I found quite a few scriptures which spoke about Gods feast days (holydays), new moons and sabbath days. Heres one that even has them in the same exact order as Col.2, including the meat and drink. Now i guess Crypty we can look at the specific meat and drink offerings of the holy days (feast days), new moons, and sabbath days.

NUMBERS 28 [9] And ON THE SABBATH day two lambs of the first year without spot, and two tenth deals of flour for a MEAT OFFERING, mingled with oil, and the drink offering thereof: [10] This is the burnt offering of every sabbath, beside the continual burnt offering, and his DRINK OFFERING.

Theres the meat and drink offerings for the sabbath days that Col.2 [16] was speaking of.

EZEKIEL 46 [6] And in the day of the NEW MOON it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish. [7] And he shall prepare a MEAT OFFERING, an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and for the lambs according as his hand shall attain unto, and an hin of oil to an ephah.

The meat offering for the new moon that was spoken of in Col.2 [16].

LEVITICUS 23 [4] THESE ARE THE FEASTS OF THE LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. [5] In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is THE LORD'S PASSOVER. [6] And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the Lord: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. [7] In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein......[13] And the MEAT OFFERING thereof shall be two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the Lord for a sweet savour: and the DRINK OFFERING thereof shall be of wine, the fourth part of an hin.

In all the feast days (holy days) meat and drink offerings were written into the laws of commandments contained in the ordinances. The above scripture points out the holy day of passover when Jesus was crucified. So why should we judge no man in meat or drink in respect to holy days, new moons and sabbath days? Because Jesus fulfilled these offerings that were written in the law of commandments contained in the ordinances. The meat and drink offerings are no more to be observed. In JOHN 6 you can see why this is so Mr Crypty.

JOHN 6 [53] Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. [54] Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. [55] For MY FLESH IS MEAT INDEED, and MY BLOOD IS DRINK INDEED.

COL.2 [14] BLOTTING OUT THE HANDWRITING OF ORDINANCES that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;[15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.[16] Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:[17] Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Hey Crypty, Jesus blotted out “only” the handwriting of the ordinances of the law.

EPH.2 [15] Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the LAW OF COMMANDMENTS CONTAINED IN ORDINANCES; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;[16] And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Says the same thing here. The law of commandments CONTAINED in the ordinances. Not the 10.

2 KINGS 17 [36] But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.[37] And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods.

Many have come in the name of Christ and have decieved many, saying that Jesus nailed the law to the cross and by doing so believers do not need to keep the commandments. But as you can see in above scripture, the ordinances, the law, and the commandments are all separate. And it was the law CONTAINED within the ORDINANCES that Jesus nailed to the cross. The meat and drink offerings.

EXODUS 12 [11] And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is THE LORD'S PASSOVER. [12] For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. [13] And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. [14] And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it A FEAST BY AN ORDINANCE for ever.

The feast days (holy days) are to be kept by ordinance

EZEKIEL 45 [17] AND IT SHALL BE THE PRINCE'S PART TO GIVE BURNT OFFERINGS, AND MEAT OFFERINGS, AND DRINK OFFERINGS, IN THE FEASTS, AND IN THE NEW MOONS, AND IN THE SABBATHS, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, TO MAKE RECONCILIATION FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.

Concerning the ORDINANCES, meat and drink offerings (the laws contained within the ordinances), in the feast days (holy days), new moons and the sabbaths. Reconcile the house of Israel. The princes part?

ACTS 5 [29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. [30] THE GOD OF OUR FATHERS RAISED UP JESUS, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. [31] Him hath God exalted with his right hand TO BE A PRINCE AND A SAVIOUR, for to GIVE REPENTANCE TO ISRAEL, AND FORGIVENESS OF SINS.

EZEK.45 - Princes part.. reconciliation for the house of Israel
ACTS 5 - Prince and Saviour.. repentence to Israel

The shadow knows

COL.2 [14] BLOTTING OUT THE HANDWRITING OF ORDINANCES that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;[15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.[16] Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:[17] WHICH ARE A SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME; BUT THE BODY IS OF CHRIST.

The laws of the ordinances are the shadow of things to come

HEBREWS 9 [1] Then verily THE FIRST COVENANT HAD ALSO ORDINANCES of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. [9] Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;[10] WHICH STOOD ONLY IN MEATS AND DRINKS, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.[12] Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

The first covenant had also ordinances of divine service which STOOD ONLY in sacrifice offerings (meats and drinks), and carnal ordinances such as circumcision which were abolished in Christ.

HEBREWS 10 [1] FOR THE LAW HAVING A SHADOW of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with THOSE SACRIFICES WHICH THEY OFFERED year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.[2] For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.[3] But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.[4] For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Hebrews 8 [3] For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. [4] For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: [5] Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

It was the law contained in the ordinances, which stood only in meat an drink offerings, which were the shadow of Christ. The sacrifices.

NUMBERS 28 [9] And ON THE SABBATH day two lambs of the first year without spot, and two tenth deals of flour for a MEAT OFFERING, mingled with oil, and the DRINK OFFERING thereof: [10] This is the burnt offering of every sabbath, beside the continual burnt offering, and his drink offering.

In this scripture you can see the shadow of Christ. The meat and drink offerings of the sabbath. The sabbath was not the shadow of Christ. It was (according to the scriptures) the meat and drink offerings. The laws contained within the ordinances.

1 COR.5 [7] Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even CHRIST OUR PASSOVER is sacrificed for us: [8] THEREFORE LET US KEEP THE FEAST, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

We are to still keep Gods feast days (Holydays) and His sabbaths as the new testament commands us to. Only now, Christ is our passover sacrifice for sin. No more burnt offerings. No more meat offerings. No more drink offerings. And even the laws of the feast of unleavened bread have been fulfilled in Christ.

ISAIAH 1 [10] Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.[11] To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I AM FULL OF THE BURNT OFFERINGS of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.[12] When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?[13] BRING NO MORE VAIN OBLATIONS; incense is an abomination unto me; THE NEW MOONS AND SABBATHS, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.[14] Your new moons and your APPOINTED FEASTS my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Bring no more vain oblations in the new moons and the sabbath and feast days. WHY? Because Jesus nailed these offerings (oblations) to the cross. The sabbath, the new moons, and holydays (feastdays) were not nailed to the cross nor were the 10 commandments.

Numbers 18 [8] And the LORD spake unto Aaron, Behold, I also have given thee the charge of mine heave offerings of all the hallowed things of the children of Israel; unto thee have I given them by reason of the anointing, and to thy sons, BY AN ORDINANCE for ever.[9] This shall be thine of the most holy things, reserved from the fire: EVERY OBLATION of theirs, EVERY MEAT OFFERING of theirs, and EVERY SIN OFFERING of theirs, and every trespass offering of theirs, which they shall render unto me, shall be most holy for thee and for thy sons.

Just wanted to show you this scripture to confirm that the oblations were the offerings by ordinance.

EZEK.45 [15] And one lamb out of the flock, out of two hundred, out of the fat pastures of Israel; for a meat offering, and for a burnt offering, and for peace offerings, to make reconciliation for them, saith the Lord GOD.[16] All the people of the land shall give THIS OBLATION for the prince in Israel.[17] And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and MEAT OFFERINGS, AND DRINK OFFERINGS, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

You can read that it was the (oblations) burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths. And it was the PRINCE OF PEACE who prepared the sin offering, and the meat offering, the drink offering and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel.

LUKE 22 [15] And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:[16]For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.[17] And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:[18] For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.[19] And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.[20] Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

The bread-meat offering-now Christ
The wine-drink offering-now Christ
The blood of animals-sin offering-THE BLOOD OF CHRIST

John 6:55
For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Last edited:
ACTS 18 [20] When they desired him to tarry longer time with them, he consented not; [21] But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means KEEP THIS FEAST that cometh in Jerusalem: but I will return again unto you, if God will. And he sailed from Ephesus.

Here we find Paul (not McCartney) keeping one of the feast days. You can bet it wasnt christmas.

1 Cor. 5 [6] Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? [7] Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: [8] THEREFORE LET US KEEP THE FEAST, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Speaks for itself

HOSEA 2 11] I WILL ALSO CAUSE ALL HER MIRTH TO CEASE, HER FEAST DAYS, HER NEW MOONS, AND HER SABBATHS, AND ALL HER SOLEMN FEASTS. [12] And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them. [13] And I WILL VISIT UPON HER THE DAYS OF BAALIM, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the Lord.

The WORD knew what would happen. Look into baal worship, see what it mirrors.

JOEL 1 [13] Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for THE MEAT OFFERING AND THE DRINK OFFERING IS WITHHOLDEN FROM THE HOUSE OF YOUR GOD. [14] Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord, [15] Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

A “Day of the Lord” scripture. It does not look good for the ministers and priests, or their followers.

JOHN 6 [55]For my flesh is MEAT indeed, and my blood is DRINK indeed.

Because JOEL 1 is a Day of the Lord scripture, the day Jesus returns i would have to say the meat and drink offerings which are spoken of in Joel are the same ones spoken of in John 6.

ISAIAH 24 [5] The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, broken the everlasting covenant.[6] Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Its just another “Day (McCartney) of the Lord” scripture. I just simply love how the WORD has prophecied what would happen. Aint the WORD of God great!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Still, in the final analysis, you either submit to the old law or to the Law of Christ, which is love. We need nothing but love to fulfill ALL of God's desires and commandments.

Hi Scuba Pete
Might as well stick to the beatle theme. ALL YA NEED IS LOVE!

Hello
Love one another. How are we to do that? Does the new testament tell us how we are to actually show this love for one another? Yes. All the NEW TESTAMENT scriptures below tell us how we are to love one another (our neighbor). And there all quite clear! Keep the 10 commandments and you will be walking in the “love your neighbor” mentioned in the new testament.

1JOHN 5 [2] By this WE KNOW THAT WE LOVE THE CHILDREN OF GOD, when we love God, and keep his commandments. [3] For THIS IS THE LOVE OF GOD, THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS: and his commandments are not grievous.

2JOHN1 [5] And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER.[6] And THIS IS LOVE, THAT WE WALK AFTER HIS COMMANDMENTS. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Kinda hard to do a song and dance around those scriptures

JAMES 2 [8] If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF, ye do well: [9] But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.[10] For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.[11] For he that said, DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, said also, DO NOT KILL. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

ROMANS 13 [8] Owe no man any thing, but to LOVE ONE ANOTHER: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.[9] For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, THOU SHALT NOT STEAL, Thou shalt not bear false witness, THOU SHALT NOT COVET; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.[10] Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

I decided to show the scripture of James 2 and Romans 13 which explain to us how we are to show our love for one another because there will be some out there that will try and tell you the “commandments” mentioned are not the 10 commandments. But as you can see in these scriptures, adultry killing, stealing, bearing false witness, covetness are mentioned. There will also be some out there that will tell you since the “keeping of the sabbath” is not mentioned or “thou shalt have no other gods before me”is not mentioned these commandments can be ignored.

JOHN 15 [8] Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.[9] As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.[10] If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I HAVE KEPT MY FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS, AND ABIDE IN HIS LOVE.

Mark 13:6
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Has this happened as the Word said it would

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Hi Scuba Pete
Might as well stick to the beatle theme. ALL YA NEED IS LOVE!
Yes, I do just that. I need no other "law".

You seem to want to dance, so here is something in a less legalistic tune:

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. 2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. NIV

The only law that a Christian HAS to keep is to Love. Love God, Love each other and Love everyone else. Of course it's your right to try to be justified by the law: I prefer faith.

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. 2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. NIV

Galatians 5:1-6
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
[2] Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. [3] For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. [4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. [5] For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. [6] For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Well 1st of all if your waiting for the hope of righteousness by faith, i gotta ask ya one thing. Have you been to the schoolmaster? Also found in galatians. Did you skip school and go strait to college? Is Galatians 1-5 talking about the 10 commandments or is it talking about circumcision? Not hard to figure that one out.

1 Cor. 7:19
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

By the way, you can never be justified by attempting to keep the law, nor the commandments, nor saying you love everybody. Its the blood of Christ. Period.

You seem to want to dance, so here is something in a less legalistic tune:

Heres a real song out of the Word of God.

REVELATION 15 [2] And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and THEM THAT HAD GOTTEN THE VICTORY OVER THE BEAST, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.[3] And they SING THE SONG OF MOSES the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.[4] Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

The above scripture says that those who do get victory over the beast will “sing the song of Moses”.

DEUT.31[21] And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this song shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware.[22] MOSES THEREFORE WROTE THIS SONG THE SAME DAY, and taught it the children of Israel.[23] And he gave Joshua the son of Nun a charge, and said, Be strong and of a good courage: for thou shalt bring the children of Israel into the land which I sware unto them: and I will be with thee.[24] And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,[25] That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,[26] TAKE THIS BOOK OF THE LAW, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there FOR A WITNESS AGAINST THEE.[27] For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death?[28] Gather unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to record against them.[29] For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; AND EVIL WILL BEFALL YOU IN THE LATTER DAYS; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.[30] And Moses spake in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the words of this song, until they were ended.

Moses wrote the above song. Not sure about the tune, but the lyrics are quite clear. It shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this song shall testify against them as a witness and evil will befall you in the latter days. Take this book of the law, that it may be there for a witness against thee. That doesnt sound to good for those who claim they are no longer under Gods law.