• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I am a good proof that there is a God

ppp

I believe first and foremost God is real because He abides in me.

My testimony to that affect should be enough but people need to know there are discernable affects that indicate god is present.

1. God speaks to me.
2. God gives me dreams and visons.
3. God heals my diseases.
4. God keeps me from sin.
5. God helps me to understand scripture
6. God speaks through me.
Don't forget. The most convincing evidence of God is my enormous schwanzstucker.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When men begin design first by civilization all thoughts the man then machine science owns two forms for the brother who possessed the memory.

As science infers civilisation status in man's referenced theisms.

Neither of whom use father's mother's memories.

.men a baby son invented thesis of science.

.science however came by the fallen star.

.men as the scientist hadn't given equality to the other baby.....a woman female. No quote in science holy life.

.if you quote I didn't listen to either my mother or father your AI bible advice would reference both babies Idealised in literature heard.

.to thesis a man first listens to his own voice.

Is there a God?

Man's god is science which he ultimately believes in so it can't be planet earth.

Man proved the higher greater body he references as first is from out of space.......it is greater in energy as an equated small mass that he machine converts.

The star was his first Idealised God machine equating UFO causes.

Star mass first is not any entity.

Star moon O earths mother's heavens son God gas saviour.

Microbes by mass human owned bodily as body mass high water body. Theoried is taken to manifest involve with the out of space star his origin idea where the alien evil emerged from.

By his own causes the designer of every status he infers as science by man of science.

His anti causes.

God of science man made.

God of the term that released creation if reality as and still is the eternal. Proof he never owned it via created creation.

Total. Man who theories God builds a machine is an earth machine. No earth machine invented biology.

However using his designed earth machine he made water biology leave life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man's conscious warning I must Idealise the modern Muslim Baha'i terms as if we believe the fallen star holy the earth is prophecised to roll.

Loss of ET extra magnetism.in terrestrial by holy dust radiation loss.

Colder ice causes.

Shifting poles.

Taking contorted earth. New earth body.

Thesis what science of man caused as earths God end by the thesis science.

Earth began as O God.

Earth shifted into a new God O.

By rolling.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Why I am a good proof that there is a God

The truthful G-d is self-evident and the One who is Self-Evident doesn't, necessarily, need any proof and or evidence. It is another thing that everything and every person existing in the Universe/s, believer or no- believer, points towards Him and His Existence, as a good evidence/proof/sign of Him , if one has the truthful insight. Right?
Does the writer of the OP like it, please?

Regards

I believe I would not have known there was a God until I read about Him in the Bible. I would not have known Him personally if I did not have examples of people praying.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Man's conscious warning I must Idealise the modern Muslim Baha'i terms as if we believe the fallen star holy the earth is prophecised to roll.

Loss of ET extra magnetism.in terrestrial by holy dust radiation loss.

Colder ice causes.

Shifting poles.

Taking contorted earth. New earth body.

Thesis what science of man caused as earths God end by the thesis science.

Earth began as O God.

Earth shifted into a new God O.

By rolling.

I believe you must be a holy roller. I believe the earth rolled because of the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake, which wikipedia describes as an undersea megathrust earthquake.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The earth father said is its owned pressurized held mass historic.

Space a thin plane that held God was direct from the eternal body.

O gods were deemed the babies of the womb in creation. Held in the body of its eternal creator owning a hole. Separated causes.

The eternal the creator of God still exists owning it's losses. Where holy father holy mother came from.

So pressure is acute to balance. Men were taught. Men of the of theory science gave earth earthquakes. You caused it. Earth once never had earthquakes.

Why you taught man was the carpenter. And once said a carpenter is tectonic. The plates. So when you arrive at the last place of life destruction massive earthquakes.

When men chose to sacrifice the holy spirit's gases CHrist. As it's real. Gods owned earth heavens spirit inheritor.

Father taught you to accept you only lived with the support of CHrist. You must accept you were never the CHrist gases that arise out of earth.

No man is God taught the presence Christ had saved life it's holy.

Holy terms stated. Term holy only reverence it's presence never ever harm it.

Why dusts were proclaimed holy. Holy water. Holy heavens. Holy baby. Holy ice saviour gods spirit.

Reasoned balance of pressures in cooling exacted each phase of cooling. As O God balanced its body status. Erupting stopped.

Earthquake volcanic water flood seal...atmosphere.

Space froze the wandering star moon.

The change had ended.

Man's science reactivated what he says is the cosmic time machine.

As he had changed the fusion of earth based on the image visions held by the suns conversion. Of everything.

Attack falling star began again. He named it the UFO war. He knew he caused it.

Wandering stars near earth heated began to travel.

Part of what he infers to rolling.

Father said man seems to forget dusts are part of a pre existing pressurised earth layers once seam fused metals. Unsealed revealed to be seen.

By earths sun attack.

Once lightning grounded ran through those layers dispersing. Why changing earths layers affects everything the all.

Why some lightning now just ground hits.

Man's idea machine channelling direct into particles is machine mass first machines overheat.

His pyramid blew up using earth mass.
His temples blew up using earth mass.
He shuts down nuclear power plant using earth mass.

He promised father he would never do nuclear science again. Why father is talking to his daughter and not his son.

You already disclaimed your brother Stephen Haw the king life of man sacrificed to deliver a message to humanity. Father is disturbed that you did not herald his sacrifice as important.

Don't believe in evil do you brothers who studied it! Who know mass reproduces the presence of spirits in images.

Like a tv view pops out of earths mass.

The reason mass produced images of beings is because O God was rolled out of the eternal into O bodies as a once pre existing spirit of language.

So it's burnt body reproduces images of spirit as it's real. When men convert release cooled mass back into a hell burning status.

Science cannot just suddenly claim it fake. It's human behaviour that is fake as we should be the most loving kind caring balanced human family.

Our story versus our brother of science is real. Family first.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men in science claim non evidence is clear. As you cannot see it.

Yet you know clear gases sit in space as you can see through them.

Evidence of an unseen God.

You seem to ignore man's chosen God science on earth is only a practice by the machine inventors who use the thesis for new invention.

As science tells stories about cosmic without owning cosmic. Its just stories. Yet some humans claim their stories own why created creation exists.

The known human behaviour of egotism.

The claim my thesis about cosmic creation is real as my machine reaction works.

So if you look for an unseen God it's clear gases actually.

If you say an unseen God created life you would be lying. As it's still unseen.

Science hence said if not for the unseen God light wouldn't exist as earth would not own any gas heavens. The light.

Which is not a teaching the theme eternal. As that topic is just a story also.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Nor me, that's why I remain an atheist.

I don't believe that is the reason but I will accept your word for it rather than try to hold your feet to the fire which RF does not like me to do.

BTW I like the Big Bang Theory TV show. I enjoy physics although quantum theory tends to confuse me. I had a cousin who was a physicist but he worked with applications more than theory. He worked on sound suppression for the aircraft industry. I can recommend Robert Jordan and Wheel of Time series. He studied Physics and it shows in his books. He was one of the first authors to write about multiverses.

ppp

don't believe that is the reason but I will accept your word for it rather than try to hold your feet to the fire which RF does not like me to do
Okay, now I'm curious. How on Earth would you hold his feet to the fire over his being an atheist because he doesn't believe that fiction is evidence for a god? I find that statement fascinating.

ppp

I can recommend Robert Jordan and Wheel of Time series. He studied Physics and it shows in his books. He was one of the first authors to write about multiverses.
I enjoyed the wheel of Time too. It had some problems but was overall a good series. But Jordan was not even close to being the first to write about multiverses. Multiverses were practically a fad from the 60s through the early 80s. Farmer. Simak. Norton. Niven. Heinlein. Anthony. Hambly. Donaldson. Zelazny. Boyett. Brin. To name a few. I was commenting to a friend a few months ago that we don't see as many stories about crossing over world as we did back in the day.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Okay, now I'm curious. How on Earth would you hold his feet to the fire over his being an atheist because he doesn't believe that fiction is evidence for a god? I find that statement fascinating.

I believe viewing the Word of God as fiction is an a priori argument and that means there is something that leads to the a priori position.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I enjoyed the wheel of Time too. It had some problems but was overall a good series. But Jordan was not even close to being the first to write about multiverses. Multiverses were practically a fad from the 60s through the early 80s. Farmer. Simak. Norton. Niven. Heinlein. Anthony. Hambly. Donaldson. Zelazny. Boyett. Brin. To name a few. I was commenting to a friend a few months ago that we don't see as many stories about crossing over world as we did back in the day.

I am a big fan of Sci-Fi. I have read books by Farmer, Norton, Niven, Heinlein, Donaldson, Zelazny and Brin. I don't remember any of them about a multiverse. Riverworld was about this universe. I suppose the cocoon state seems out of this universe but I believe it is not. It made for a good television movie. Do you mean Piers Anthony? I have read him. I believe the crossover to a different world is still most likely this universe. I like the TV series Sliders since that is true multiverse.

ppp

I believe viewing the Word of God as fiction is an a priori argument and that means there is something that leads to the a priori position.
Simply telling people what you "believe" is not a method of holding someone's feet to the fire.

ppp

I am a big fan of Sci-Fi. I have read books by Farmer, Norton, Niven, Heinlein, Donaldson, Zelazny and Brin. I don't remember any of them about a multiverse. Riverworld was about this universe. I suppose the cocoon state seems out of this universe but I believe it is not. It made for a good television movie. Do you mean Piers Anthony? I have read him. I believe the crossover to a different world is still most likely this universe. I like the TV series Sliders since that is true multiverse.
Niven: Galaxy v27n03 (1968 10) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Farmer: World of Tiers
Heinlein: Several. Most notably, Number of the Beast
Donaldson: Thomas Covenant - a creator that sent him to one of his worlds.
Norton - Crossroads of Time
Zelazny - Chronicles of Amber; A Dark Traveling
Brin - Practice Effect
Anthony: The Apprentice Adept series. Of Man and Manta series
Wells: Men Like Gods
Asimov: The Gods Themselves

I liked the first season of Sliders. After that, not so much.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Yes but that is your belief, not mine, which is why I agreed with your claim to not believe fiction was evidence for a deity.

fiction
noun
...something that is invented or untrue.

If I believed theistic claims were true, I'd likely not be an atheist.

I believe fiction does not serve a evidence of God.

Nor me, that's why I remain an atheist.

I don't believe that is the reason

You can see why Policy is a little confused, and FYI I never mentioned "the word of god" as I am an atheist, and that would be an oxymoron. The reference was yours, and in this context it is a begging the question fallacy if ever there was one.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Niven: Galaxy v27n03 (1968 10) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Farmer: World of Tiers
Heinlein: Several. Most notably, Number of the Beast
Donaldson: Thomas Covenant - a creator that sent him to one of his worlds.
Norton - Crossroads of Time
Zelazny - Chronicles of Amber; A Dark Traveling
Brin - Practice Effect
Anthony: The Apprentice Adept series. Of Man and Manta series
Wells: Men Like Gods
Asimov: The Gods Themselves

I liked the first season of Sliders. After that, not so much.

Thank you. I will put them on my wishlist at www.bookmooch.com. If you have any books you wish to trade that is a good site.

I have read the Apprentice Adept series and all of Asimov's books but those a long time ago so I don't remember them well.

ppp

Thank you. I will put them on my wishlist at www.bookmooch.com. If you have any books you wish to trade that is a good site.

I have read the Apprentice Adept series and all of Asimov's books but those a long time ago so I don't remember them well.
Thanks. I had not heard of that site. There are a few books that are no longer in print that I would like to find.

BTW, I would not suggest the World of Tiers or Number of the Beast. World of Tiers does not hold up. And Number of the Beast is one of Heinlein's worst books.