• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I am a good proof that there is a God

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Whether you are running away from God and he is behind you, or you going forward and he is in front of you, we all experience God and he, his chosen guide and light is with us all.

I have run away from nothing, nor have I ever experienced any deity or anything supernatural. Now can you demsonrate any objective evidence for anything you claim? Only each time you claim to have presented evidence, it clearly isn't, it's just another bare claim in a never ending list of unevidenced assertions you keep reeling off.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have run away from nothing, nor have I ever experienced any deity or anything supernatural. Now can you demsonrate any objective evidence for anything you claim? Only each time you claim to have presented evidence, it clearly isn't, it's just another bare claim in a never ending list of unevidenced assertions you keep reeling off.

You run away from God and his guide as if running away from a Lion. Just stop it and secrets of life begin to open up for you.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
The biggest evidence is that your value is in God's judgment, and without his judgment, you have no exact value.

That's just another unevidenced assertion.

The biggest proof for God I know of is that he sees all things and encompasses all things, and this suffices as proof for him, because that's the nature of things, to exist in his vision.

Proofs are for mathematics and logic, but that aside this is another unevidenced deepity. Claims are not evidence.

Without his vision, you would be an illusion, but you know you and others are not made up falsehoods by the brain.

I have no idea what this even means sorry.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You know what it means, you are just outsmarting yourself and being silly. You been reminded, do of the reminder and proof what you want.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
You run away from God and his guide as if running away from a Lion. Just stop it and secrets of life begin to open up for you.

No I am still not running from anything, I am asking you to demsonrate something like objective evidence for any deity, so far all I'm getting are vague and meaningless platitudes, and bare assertions.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No I am still not running from anything, I am asking you to demsonrate something like objective evidence for any deity, so far all I'm getting are vague and meaningless platitudes, and bare assertions.

And I've demonstrated, you can take the horse to the water hole, can't make it drink if it doesn't want to.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
You know what it means, you are just outsmarting yourself and being silly.

If that is directed at me then no I have no idea what it meant, it was complete gobbledygook. I am asking you to demonstrate something approaching objective evidence to support your endless claims, but each time you just make more and moe unevidenced assertions.

You been reminded, do of the reminder and proof what you want.

That's meaningless gobbledygook, sorry. Can you hit the pause button on your spiel long enough to have a cogent dialogue?

If you can't demsonrate any objective evidence for a deity, you only have to say so. You can set any standard for belief you wish, as can I.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
And I've demonstrated, you can take the horse to the water hole, can't make it drink if it doesn't want to.

You've demonstrated a penchant for vague meaningless platitudes. However these are not objective evidence.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You've demonstrated a penchant for vague meaningless platitudes. However these are not objective evidence.
Moses (a) was accused of speaking unclearly, Mohammad (s) when he use to teach, those with a disease in their heart would say to those with knowledge "What did he just say", as if he speaks nothing or nonsense.

Your choice not to listen. You been reminded. This is how people respond when clear reminders are given to them.

They have no response and take their disbelief as proof it's not proven.

Shame on all people who do that, "their hearts are all alike".

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
You know what it means, you are just outsmarting yourself and being silly. You been reminded, do of the reminder and proof what you want.

I'm not the only one who's pointed out, over many threads, that you don't understand what a proof involves.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Moses (a) was accused of speaking unclearly, Mohammad (s) when he use to teach, those with a disease in their heart would say to those with knowledge "What did he just say", as if he speaks nothing or nonsense.

Your choice not to listen. You been reminded. This is how people respond when clear reminders are given to them.

They have no response and take their disbelief as proof it's not proven.

Shame on all people who do that, "their hearts are all alike".
Moses was most likely fictional. At best he is no more real than:

upload_2021-10-31_6-39-34.png

And Muhammad appears to have merely been another failed prophet of God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not only he is not fiction, it's deceivers who are hiding facts like ancient tech and cities destroyed. The Messengers are truth.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The biggest evidence is that your value is in God's judgment, and without his judgment, you have no exact value.
Huh? How does this make any sense? God assigns value. He's assigned you value. Therefore: God! -- ???
The biggest proof for God I know of is that he sees all things and encompasses all things, and this suffices as proof for him, because that's the nature of things, to exist in his vision.
This makes no logical sense, either. You keep using your conclusion as a premise. You're presuming that which you which you claim to prove.

You have presented no evidence for God, so far. Google "begging the question."
Not only he is not fiction, it's deceivers who are hiding facts like ancient tech and cities destroyed. The Messengers are truth.
Not following. Explain?

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Huh? How does this make any sense? God assigns value. He's assigned you value. Therefore: God! -- ???
This makes no logical sense, either. You keep using your conclusion as a premise. You're presuming that which you which you claim to prove.

You have presented no evidence for God, so far.
Not following. Explain?

I've made threads about this. My first youtube video was about this. Anyways, inshallah, I will make a thread, but instead of keeping things short, I'm going to go to detail. What I found over the years, if you are short people want you to expand, if you write a lot and expand, they complain and say you talked a lot but there is no proof.

I will do a short TL : DR version and a long version in my next thread inshallah.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh my! That appears to be conspiracy theory nonsense.

Let me guess. The fact that there is no evidence for those myths is evidence for the conspiracy:rolleyes:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I've made threads about this. My first youtube video was about this. Anyways, inshallah, I will make a thread, but instead of keeping things short, I'm going to go to detail. What I found over the years, if you are short people want you to expand, if you write a lot and expand, they complain and say you talked a lot but there is no proof.

I will do a short TL : DR version and a long version in my next thread inshallah.
No, if you make claims but supply no evidence people will complain. If you only post nonsense and vague hand waving and no evidence they will a point that out.

Do you think that your beliefs are scientific and supported by scientific evidence?