• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I am a good proof that there is a God

Suave

Simulated character
Isn't this what you already posted? Did you read the objections? Only your response was pretty quick.

Sorry, if I'd already mentioned the manipulation of proline's side chain being done intentionally as an activation key code.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
There is indeed a mark of intelligence left in our genetic code as evident by how the numeric and semantic message of 037 appears in our genetic code. Each codon relates to 3 other particular codons having the same particular type of initial nucleobase and sequential nucleobase subsequently then followed by a different ending nucleobase. Half of these 4 set of codon groups ( whole family codons ) each code for the same particular amino acid. The other half of those 4 set of codon groups ( split codons ) don't code for the same amino acid. So then, in the case of whole family codons, there are 37 amino acid peptide chain nucleons for each relevant nucleobase determinant of how a particular amino acid gets coded. Start codons express 0 at the beginning of 37 Hence, the meaningful numeric and semantic message of 037 gets unambiguously and factually conveyed .

“There is no plausible chemical logic to couple directly the triplets and the amino acids. In other words, the principles of chemistry where not the sought essence of the genetic code”

“The zero is the supreme abstraction of arithmetic. Its use by any alphabet, including the genetic code, can be an indicator of artificiality.”

"The place-value decimal system represented through digital symmetry of the numbers divisible by prime number (PN 037). This arithmetical syntactic feature is an innate attribute of the genetic code. The PN 037 notation with a leading zero emphasizes zero's equal participation in the digital symmetry. Numbers written by identical digits are devised by PN 037*3=111 and 1+1+1=3 and appear regularly [from the figure: 037*6 =222 and 2+2+2=6, 037*9=333 and 3+3+3 =9, 037*4=444 and 4+4+4=12, 037*15=555 and 5+5+5=15, 037*18=666 and 6+6+6=18, 037*21=777 and 7+7+7 =21. 037*24 =888 and 8+8+8=24, 037*27=999 and 9+9+9=27.)"

"There is a complete set of information symbols utilizing the decimal syntax 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999 in the genetic code. Each of these symbols consists uniformly of a carrier (balanced nucleons) and a meaning (the decimal syntax)."

Try this, flick over to any news channel, even look at Al Jazeera or The Catholic Herald website, guess what along with the BBC SKY and CNN, they've all missed this paradigm shifting discovery?

I'm dubious...

Suave

Simulated character
Try this, flick over to any news channel, even look at Al Jazeera or The Catholic Herald website, guess what along with the BBC SKY and CNN, they've all missed this paradigm shifting discovery?

I'm dubious...

I've heard critics dismiss the Wow signal of the terrestrial genetic code as simply being numerology. I like how Maxim Makukov as I'd mention in post #102 addresses that concern.

This "paradigm shifting discovery" as you describe has been covered by Forbes, and the times of India, and the History Channel.

Why Space Aliens Might Message Us With Encoded DNA

Why Space Aliens Might Message Us With Encoded DNA

Do aliens exist? Answer may lie in our genes.

Do aliens exist? Answer may lie in our genes - Times of India

History Channel Found Evidence That Human DNA Might Contain an Encoded Alien Message

From amino acids to codons

\

Last edited:

Scoop

I believe first and foremost God is real because He abides in me.

My testimony to that affect should be enough but people need to know there are discernable affects that indicate god is present.

1. God speaks to me.
2. God gives me dreams and visons.
3. God heals my diseases.
4. God keeps me from sin.
5. God helps me to understand scripture
6. God speaks through me.
Prove it.

Sheldon

Veteran Member

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

My testimony to that affect should be enough but people need to know there are discernable affects that indicate god is present.

1. God speaks to me.
O Thou, that in the heavens does dwell,
As it pleases best Thysel',
Sends ane to Heaven an' ten to Hell,
For Thy glory,
And no for onie guid or ill
They've done afore Thee!

I bless and praise Thy matchless might,
When thousands Thou hast left in night,
That I am here afore Thy sight,
For gifts an' grace
A burning and a shining light
To a' this place.

[...]

Yet I am here a chosen sample,
To show thy grace is great and ample;
I'm here a pillar o' Thy temple,
Strong as a rock,
A guide, a buckler, and example,
To a' Thy flock.

- Robert Burns

Suave

Simulated character
The History Channel :rolleyes::D:D

Seriously?

Sheldon, I greatly appreciate your valuable input and very useful feedback regarding the notion of there being the number 37 as well as an Egyptian triangle depicted in our genetic code. I realize most people are going to reject the Wow signal of the terrestrial genetic code hypothesis, because as Carl Sagan once stated, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. While I believe Vladimir Scherbak and Maxim Makukov have indeed detected a signal of intelligence in our genetic code, others will believe they practiced numerology to get fabricated results. .

Suave

Simulated character
Can you see wind?
Can you see sound?
Can you see love?

Are they real?

Depends. Are we living in base-reality? I seriously doubt my perception of reality. Please let us keep in mind, energy and matter exists as a probability wave until it materializes into a particle upon observational interaction, this perhaps happening to conserve computational resources of simulator devices.

We Never Know

No Slack
Depends. Are we living in base-reality? I seriously doubt my perception of reality. Please let us keep in mind, energy and matter exists as a probability wave until it materializes into a particle upon observational interaction, this perhaps happening to conserve computational resources of simulator devices.

Reality is we cannot directly see the following. Yet they are real.

Gravity
Wind
Oxygen
Subatomic particles
Sound
Heat
Emotions
Dark matter
Cold
Smell
Radio Waves
Taste
Thoughts
Dark energy
Imagination

We however can see effects of them

Suave

Simulated character
Reality is we cannot directly see the following. Yet they are real.

Gravity
Wind
Oxygen
Subatomic particles
Sound
Heat
Emotions
Dark matter
Cold
Smell
Radio Waves
Taste
Thoughts
Dark energy
Imagination

We however can see effects of them

I would agree with simulated consciousness being able to "feel" the effects of simulated forces.

joelr

1. God speaks to me.
Your mind speaks to you.
Your brain gives you dreams and visions.
Your immune system heals diseases.
You keep yourself from sin.
Your mind understands scripture.
Your subconscious mind speaks through you.

we already know we have minds, immune systems, will, belief and so on. Adding God is redundant. These things happen to everyone.
My gf in Islam thought the same things about Allah. Another gf thought the same about Lord Krishna.
This shows the mind can fool itself into thinking all these things are happening from a God when they are really all in your mind.
I could do the same with Thor if I tried. Humans can convince themselves of all these phenomena.
I did the same when I was religious. Then did it again with new age. It’s not real outside of your mind.
If you are proof of your gift hen my exs are both proof of Allah and lord Krishna. Both also knewChristians were wrong because their deity wrote it on their heart.

Muffled

Jesus in me
@Muffled my post is not to dismiss you but to show we all experience similar, and it's about recognizing God and his guide living in us.

I believe in order to recognize one must already have a picture to compare to. That is the Bible. The picture is there in the Qu'ran as well but not as complete s the Bible.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
I believe I am human but God in me is not.

Ok, but I don't believe that, so perhaps can demsonrate some objective evidence for the belief? Also how that belief differs in any objective way from other identical claims people make for other deities?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Ok, but I don't believe that, so perhaps can demsonrate some objective evidence for the belief? Also how that belief differs in any objective way from other identical claims people make for other deities?

So let us try the null hypothesis. Have you ever hear of another god inhabiting believers bodies? I have heard of no such claims.

KWED

Scratching head, scratching knee

1. God speaks to me.
All of that is better explained by delusion than the existence of a god for which there is zero verifiable evidence.