• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I don't accept Christian or Muslim Faith

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
So your "sufficient reasoning" is "I just prefer my path"? That's "sufficient reasoning"?
How many gods do you know of who have died on a cross?
"Dying on a cross is nothing special."
1723672566274.png
The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors (1875).https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World%27s_Sixteen_Crucified_Saviors#Summary :-
Thulis of Egypt, 1700 B.C. ,Krishna of India, 1200 B.C.,Crite of Chaldea, 1200 B.C.[5][6],Atys of Phrygia, 1170 B.C.,Thammuz or Tammuz of Syria, 1160 B.C.,Hesus or Eros 834 B.C.,Bali of Orissa, 725 B.C.[7],Indra of Thibet (Tibet), 725 B.C.,Iao of Nepaul (Nepal), 622 B.C.[8][9],Buddha Sakia (Muni) of India, 600 B.C.[10],Mitra (Mithra) of Persia, 600 B.C.,Alcestos of Euripides, 600 B.C.,Quezalcoatl of Mexico, 587 B.C.,Wittoba of the Bilingonese, 552 B.C.[11],Prometheus or Æschylus of Caucasus, 547 B.C.,Quirinus of Rome, 506 B.C.

Please tell us the Methodology which one followed and which is correct and if followed one gets to Truth.
With the truthful/correct Methodology one gets to:

14:25 Dost thou not see how Allah sets forth the similitude of a good word? It is like a good tree, whose root is firm and whose branches reach into heaven. Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search
Right?

Regards
14:25 اَلَمۡ تَرَ کَیۡفَ ضَرَبَ اللّٰہُ مَثَلًا کَلِمَۃً طَیِّبَۃً کَشَجَرَۃٍ طَیِّبَۃٍ اَصۡلُہَا ثَابِتٌ وَّفَرۡعُہَا فِی السَّمَآءِ ﴿ۙ۲۵

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member

Please tell us the Methodology which one followed and which is correct and if followed one gets to Truth.
If that's your idea on how to get to a "Truth" then I'm afraid your path is not right for many, as the truth is not found through any one particular methodology.

Many different methodologies lead people to the truth.

There are many paths through the woods, some easier some harder. None more or less correct then the other.

Edit:
There is a saying from traditional Hawaiian religion:

'The mountain has many paths. ' And as you climb the summit and see the journey taken by the others, you realise that — they are all going to different places.

In other words, we all have our own journey to go on. To drag someone else on your journey, is an affront to the lessons one needs to learn themselves (their destination).

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member

With the truthful/correct Methodology one gets to:

14:25 Dost thou not see how Allah sets forth the similitude of a good word? It is like a good tree, whose root is firm and whose branches reach into heaven. Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search
Right?

Regards
14:25 اَلَمۡ تَرَ کَیۡفَ ضَرَبَ اللّٰہُ مَثَلًا کَلِمَۃً طَیِّبَۃً کَشَجَرَۃٍ طَیِّبَۃٍ اَصۡلُہَا ثَابِتٌ وَّفَرۡعُہَا فِی السَّمَآءِ ﴿ۙ۲۵
The burden of proof lies on the claimant my friend.