• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why is Erotic Dance Wrong or Immoral?

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
The OP made my attention stand up fully erect, so I quickly entered this dank moist thread and ejaculated a mouthful of coffee across the keyboard on reading the filthy posts within.

Shameful.

The OP made my attention stand up fully erect, so I quickly entered this dank moist thread and ejaculated a mouthful of coffee across the keyboard on reading the filthy posts within.

Shameful.

I think someone might have slipped you something in your soup :eek: think unsexy thoughts.

barneybikini.gif

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Shameful.

I myself am ashamed to have begun this thread. I don't know what I was thinking!

I promise that if you will still elect me Senator, I will never do it again.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Shameful.

I don't come on this forum to hear some guy shoot a load of filth on my screen. We should kick this jerk off the forum.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I've seen dancers who are genuine artists, and dancers who are not.

I wish burlesque were more the rage. I don't find it that sexy if a girl is just like YEAH HERE'S MY STUFF, IT'S IN YOUR FACE!

The tease and graceful dance is where it's at.

I still have a hydrolic pole from my dancing days, I break it out every now and then... it's the best way to work out and to give your sweetheart a treat. I don't have the upper body strength I used to but I still know a few tricks.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
As an ex-dancer myself, I can tell you that absolutely nothing is wrong with it. It gets girls through undergrad without any debt :)

One of my best friend's sister made enough money dancing to buy a part interest in a restaurant and later on, start up a small import/export company.

A friend of mine who used to dance saved enough money between 18 and 25 to buy a half interest in a talent agency.

I've lost count of the dancers who have told me they are putting themselves through school on their earnings. I mean, even in this backwater of a town (Colorado Springs), a good dancer can make $500 a shift. And in Denver, that goes up to $800 or more.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I wish burlesque were more the rage. I don't find it that sexy if a girl is just like YEAH HERE'S MY STUFF, IT'S IN YOUR FACE!

I myself don't much care for burlesque, although I prefer dancers with g-strings to total nudity. That's not because I have anything against total nudity, however, but because I've noticed (or at least I think I've noticed) that the dancers are a bit more confident and at ease with themselves if they are not totally nude. The more confident and at ease a woman is, the more beautiful she is, of course.

The most sensuous erotic dance I ever saw, the woman wasn't even topless. She wore a bikini.

The tease and graceful dance is where it's at.

True. More than anything else, I get turned on by women who are expressing their own sense of their sexuality. I think you can often -- but maybe not always -- tell when a woman is putting on a sexy act, trying to live up to someone else's ideal of sexiness, as opposed to when she's actually being herself. To me, the biggest turn on in the world is to watch someone dance their sexuality. And I've noticed that even women of "average appearance" possess beauty when they do that.

But Meow Mix, I am crazy. The guy who introduced me to erotic dance was an artist -- so I learned to look at the dance as an art form. Moreover, I used to go to clubs in order watch the dancers while meditating on sexual desire. I wanted to really, really understand sexual desire, and I figured that was a good way to do it. But only a lunatic, of course, would mistake a dance club for a monastery.

I still have a hydrolic pole from my dancing days, I break it out every now and then... it's the best way to work out and to give your sweetheart a treat. I don't have the upper body strength I used to but I still know a few tricks.

That's awesome!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I don't find it that sexy if a girl is just like YEAH HERE'S MY STUFF, IT'S IN YOUR FACE!

I think that might be more of a young man's taste. At least in this town and in Denver, the clubs that cater to the younger guys tend to be the ones with full nudity. And the clubs that cater to the dirty old perverts such as myself tend to be the ones with only partial nudity. There's considerable overlap, of course.