• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Jews don't believe in Jesus

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Judaism concedes that Jews don't know the meaning, purpose, and rationale, for the decree of the red heifer (which is required to know the rationale for all the other decrees) and won't know that until Messiah arrives. When he rises, the meaning of the transendental signifier of the entire Tanakh (the rationale for the red heifer) will be revealed; which means you will have to then "retrofit" the rationale for the red heifer, given by Messiah, to all the other decrees given long before Messiah arrives. You'll have to retrofit the entire Tanakh to the meaning of the red heifer revealed by Messiah.
the decree of the red heifer
Does one mean the following, please, right?
"Red heifer, in Jewish history, unblemished, never-before-yoked animal that was slaughtered and burned to restore ritual purity to those who had become unclean through contact with the dead (Numbers 19). Certain spoils of war and captives were also purified in this way.":
1724363803057.png
Britannica
https://www.britannica.com › ... › Religious Beliefs
The Gaza War and the Red Heifer

Forcing the End | The New Yorker

Right?
The event of Red Heifer is mentioned in Quran in quite a detail as to how the Jews were reluctant to slaughter the Red Heifer though G-d had commanded to Moses that the Jews were to do it but they tried to avoid it under one pretext or the other. In fact this event is mentioned in Chapter 2 of the Quran and it is named Al-Baqarah in Arabic language , translated in English usually as "The Cow"- and it is one of longest chapter of Quran, right, please?

Regards

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I think I just gave the scriptures that say so.

I will pray to the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, that he may be with you forever,-- the Spirit of truth, whom the world can't receive; for it doesn't see him, neither knows him. You know him, for he lives with you, and will be in you.John
John 14:16-17
However when he, the Spirit of truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak from himself; but what-ever he hears, he will speak. He will declare to you things that are coming.
John 16:13
Where does the Bible say that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth? The Bible does not say that, that is just a belief Christians hold.
Maybe you should ask the Spirit of Truth from God.

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him?
Luke 11:13
The Spirit of Truth from God, what you believe is the Holy Spirit, does not talk. Only people talk.

John 14, 15 and 16 says that the Comforter/Spirit of truth will do all these things on the list below, but it makes no sense that the Holy Spirit could do the those things. Only a man who brings the Holy Spirit could do those things, by speaking and writing.
  • Teach you all things
  • Call to remembrance what Jesus said
  • Testify of Jesus
  • Glorify Jesus, receive of Jesus, and shew it unto you
  • Guide you into all truth
  • Speak what He hears and shew you things to come
  • Reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment
Thank you for showing a great difference between Baha'is beliefs and Bible.
You're welcome. It is always my pleasure.
I think Jesus said that the world cannot receive it doesn't mean that no human can't receive it. It was for his disciples.
John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The disciples already received the Holy Spirit, on the Day of Pentecost, and that is why the verse says but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Acts 2 King James Version (KJV)
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

And then the Holy Spirit was sent again in the last days that we are now living in.
In that same chapter in which we find the Pentecost account, we have (Acts 2:17-21) showing that God would once again pour out His Spirit upon all flesh.

Baha'is believe that the Spirit of truth was Baha'u'llah who poured out the Holy Spirit upon all flesh in the last days.

Acts 2:17-21 was spoken by the prophet Joel, and it was a prophecy that referred to the last days, the days when Christ would return.

Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Acts 2:17-21And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 2:17-21 is a prophecy and it has been fulfilled by the coming of Baha’u’llah.

All these wonders in the heavens and signs on the earth happened before Baha’u’llah appeared, and thus He fulfilled the prophecies for the Return of Christ. These same prophecies are delineated in Revelation 6:12-14, Matthew 24:29-30, and Mark 13:24-26.
Bible tells Holy Spirit is something that is in many people.
The Baha'i Faith also teaches that the Holy Spirit is in many people.

INSPIRATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

But how do you think the Holy Spirit got there? It came to Christians by way of Jesus, which is why Baha'u'llah wrote the following about the Holy Spirit that came from Jesus:

“The deepest wisdom which the sages have uttered, the profoundest learning which any mind hath unfolded, the arts which the ablest hands have produced, the influence exerted by the most potent of rulers, are but manifestations of the quickening power released by His transcendent, His all-pervasive, and resplendent Spirit."

The Holy Spirit came to Baha'is by way of Baha'u'llah, although the majority of western Baha'is were formerly Christians so they already had the Holy Spirit.
I don't think that fits to the idea that Baha'u'llah is the spirit, especially if he teaches contradicting ideas.
Baha'u'llah is not the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit of truth/Comforter who brought us the Holy Spirit.
Jesus was also a Comforter who brought the Holy Spirit but Jesus was not the Spirit of truth, since humanity was not ready to hear what Jesus had to say 2000 years ago. That is why Jesus said:

John 16:12-14 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
Sorry, I don't think that is true. But, Paul said many thing that have been twisted to make Jesus look something else than what he is.
I think you are saying essentially what I said, that Paul made Jesus into someone He never was, but that only applies to 'some things' that Paul said about Jesus, certainly not everything. I think Paul was spot on regarding many things he said about Jesus.

Where does the Bible say that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth?
Ok, so you think these are not speaking of the same spirit?

I will pray to the Father, and he will give you another Counse-lor,{Greek Parakleton: Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, and Comfortor.} that he may be with you forever,-- the Spirit of truth, whom the world can't receive; for it doesn't see him, nei-ther knows him. You know him, for he lives with you, and will be in you.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you.
John 14:26

That is interesting. I think they are obviously about the same.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To me in logic, the first spirit comes from and blows to anywhere, the Divine Spirit Person is the Will of the Father, The Divine Spirit in being in the soul of The Redeemer of all mankind to become the New Body in all mankind as the intelligence of infallible Creation as the will of the Father as what will Redemption Life to the spirit and flesh do in all cases of fulfilled faith and morality.

We know to keep open the House of God for all to share as one in Being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Ok, so you think these are not speaking of the same spirit?

I will pray to the Father, and he will give you another Counse-lor,{Greek Parakleton: Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, and Comfortor.} that he may be with you forever,-- the Spirit of truth, whom the world can't receive; for it doesn't see him, nei-ther knows him. You know him, for he lives with you, and will be in you.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of all that I said to you.
John 14:26

That is interesting. I think they are obviously about the same.
Where does the Bible say that the Spirit of truth is the Holy Spirit? The Bible does not say that.

As per John 14:16-17, I believe that Baha'u'llah was the Spirit of truth who brought the Holy Spirit into the world.
The Spirit of truth is a title for Baha'u'llah, since He brought the Holy Spirit which brings truth.

As per John 14:26, the Holy Spirit was sent but it needed to be sent to a person in order to accomplish what the Bible says it will accomplish.
I believe that the Counselor is a title for Baha'u'llah, since He brought us the Holy Spirit which was sent to Him by the Father.
Led by the Holy Spirit , Baha'u'llah taught us all things and reminded us of what Jesus said.

Lisa Sims

Not BORN AGAIN Yet, But I'm On My WAY!
Where does the Bible say that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth?
Greetings, T__

I just wanted to interject that the Second Coming Messages list several aspects of God's Spirit, among them His Creative Spirit, His Caring Spirit, and the Spirit that makes effective his laws and designs in the governing of the universe.

The Holy Spirit (or Spirit of Truth) is that aspect of God's Spirit that's only function is to reconcile God's Soul to our soul by the delivering of the Divine Nature into our souls in response to our soul-longings and earnest prayers for forgiveness or for One-ness with Him.

It can never instruct, but as more of the Divine Nature flows into the soul that seeks for it and asks for it in all earnestness, the individual gradually obtains awareness of the Divine Truth contained in the Divine Nature. Also, spirit beings possessed of the Divine Nature will come and instruct him, or in Jesus' case, since he was the first human being to receive the inflow of the Divine Nature, it was God Himself that instructed him.

The Omnipresence of God, and the difference between the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of God
"...So you see that no Spirit of Truth nor Holy Spirit can come to mortals or to spirits to teach the truths of God, but only such spirits as possess the Divine Love in their souls teach the way to At-onement with the Father, and in my case, it was the Father Himself..." Jesus, 3/31 and 4/13/1955

Many who think that they have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit have only advanced in the natural love and not the Divine Love. Difference between God’s Spirit and the Holy Spirit
"...The Holy Spirit is that part of God’s Spirit that manifests His presence and care in conveying to men’s souls His Divine Love. This Love is the highest and greatest and most holy of His possessions, and can be conveyed to men only by the Holy Spirit; and this appellation is used in contra-distinction to the mere spirit, which demonstrates to men the operation of God’s Soul in other directions and for other purposes. His creative spirit, and His caring spirit and the spirit that makes effective his laws and designs in the governing of the universe, are not the Holy Spirit, though equally part of God’s Soul, and equally necessary for the manifestations of His powers and the exercise of the energies of His Soul. These deal with the things of the universe that do not have interrelationship with the Soul of God and the souls of men, and whenever the Holy Spirit is spoken of it should mean only that part of God’s Spirit which transforms the souls of men into the Substance of the Soul of God in its Quality of Love..." Jesus, 5/10/1920

The Spirit of God was seen in operation in the Tanakh, but the Holy Spirit or Spirit of Truth (after it's refusal by the first parents) only became available to mankind after the Messiah, Jesus, over his lifetime, embraced, sought, and received (through soul-longings, prayer and meditation) God's Gift of His Divine Nature and announced the good news of its re-bestowal for all people, showing the evidence of its gifts in his own person.

The Divine Nature (or Divine Love) was gradually delivered into his pristine soul through its longings for the Father from birth, and through his own will, as he matured. Then, upon his baptism by John, he received an additional outpouring of God's Love sufficient to bring about his complete soul transformation to Divinity. He succeeded in obedience to the Father's Will, where "Adam" defaulted, and where there was only spiritual death, brought Truth and Life to Light.

He still continued to pray for and receive more and more of the Divine Love throughout his ministry (our souls expand), and coached his disciples (the next generation of teachers) on praying for and receiving it as well. But to the masses, he taught it only in parables.

As Master of the Celestial Kingdom, he still prays for and receives more and more of God's Love (as do all the millions of Celestial Spirits who have made it into the Kingdom,) and he says that we will do that for all eternity.

Thank you and blessings,
Lisa

From Jesus' Second Coming Message Series From Spirit, 1914 to Today. soultruth.ca, new-birth.net... Always backed up by the Holy Bible, the most spiritual book ever written, before the Second Coming Messages.

John 16:25 "...Thus far I have spoken to you only in parables...but a time is coming when I will tell you plainly about the Father..."

"God is Love, and His Love is something we can pray for every day and it will flow into us and transform us and make us One with Him”

"God is Love, and Love is something we can pray for”

"God is Love..."

Tell everyone for as Ezekiel says, "...The time grows short and the work is great..." 4/21/2024

Romans 5:5 “...And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His Love into our hearts through His Holy Spirit, which He has given us.…”

2 Peter 1:4 “...through… (Jesus)...He has given to us the precious and magnificent promises, so that… (by them)... you might become Partakers of the Divine Nature, having escaped the decay in the world caused by sinful desires…”

1 John 3:9 “...Anyone having been born of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him, and he is not able to continue sinning, because he has been born of God…”

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Judaism concedes that Jews don't know the meaning, purpose, and rationale, for the decree of the red heifer (which is required to know the rationale for all the other decrees) and won't know that until Messiah arrives. When he rises, the meaning of the transendental signifier of the entire Tanakh (the rationale for the red heifer) will be revealed; which means you will have to then "retrofit" the rationale for the red heifer, given by Messiah, to all the other decrees given long before Messiah arrives. You'll have to retrofit the entire Tanakh to the meaning of the red heifer revealed by Messiah.
"Red heifer, in Jewish history, unblemished, never-before-yoked animal that was slaughtered and burned to restore ritual purity to those who had become unclean through contact with the dead (Numbers 19). Certain spoils of war and captives were also purified in this way.":
1724363803057.png
Britannica

Right?
The event of Red Heifer is mentioned in Quran in quite a detail as to how the Jews were reluctant to slaughter the Red Heifer though G-d had commanded to Moses that the Jews were to do it, but they tried to avoid it under one pretext or the other.
In fact this event is mentioned in Chapter 2 of the Quran and it is named Al-Baqarah in Arabic language , translated in English usually as "The Cow"- and it is one of the longest chapters of Al-Quran, right, please? The verses are:

2:68 And remember when Moses said to his people: ‘Allah commands you to slaughter a cow,’ they said: ‘Dost thou make a jest of us?’ He said: ‘I seek refuge with Allah from being one of the ignorant.’
2:69 They said: ‘Pray for us to thy Lord that He make plain to us what she is.’ He answered: ‘God says, it is a cow, neither old nor young, full-grown, between the two; now do what you are commanded.’
2:70 They said: ‘Pray for us to thy Lord that He make plain to us what colour she is.’ He answered: ‘God says, it is a cow of a dun colour, pure and rich in tone; delighting the beholders.’
2:71 They said: ‘Pray for us to thy Lord that He make plain to us what she is, for all such cows appear to us alike; and if Allah please, we shall indeed be guided.’
2:72 He answered: ‘God says, it is a cow not broken in to plough the earth or water the tilth; one without blemish; of one colour.’ They said: ‘Now hast thou brought the truth.’ Then they slaughtered her, though they would rather not do so. Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search

Right?

Regards
2:68 وَاِذۡ قَالَ مُوۡسٰی لِقَوۡمِہٖۤ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ یَاۡمُرُکُمۡ اَنۡ تَذۡبَحُوۡا بَقَرَۃً ؕ قَالُوۡۤا اَتَتَّخِذُنَا ہُزُوًا ؕ قَالَ اَعُوۡذُ بِاللّٰہِ اَنۡ اَکُوۡنَ مِنَ الۡجٰہِلِیۡنَ ﴿۶۸
2:69 قَالُوا ادۡعُ لَنَا رَبَّکَ یُبَیِّنۡ لَّنَا مَا ہِیَ ؕ قَالَ اِنَّہٗ یَقُوۡلُ اِنَّہَا بَقَرَۃٌ لَّا فَارِضٌ وَّلَا بِکۡرٌ ؕ عَوَانٌۢ بَیۡنَ ذٰلِکَ ؕ فَافۡعَلُوۡا مَا تُؤۡمَرُوۡنَ ﴿۶۹
2:70 قَالُوا ادۡعُ لَنَا رَبَّکَ یُبَیِّنۡ لَّنَا مَا لَوۡنُہَا ؕ قَالَ اِنَّہٗ یَقُوۡلُ اِنَّہَا بَقَرَۃٌ صَفۡرَآءُ ۙ فَاقِعٌ لَّوۡنُہَا تَسُرُّ النّٰظِرِیۡنَ ﴿۷۰
2:71 قَالُوا ادۡعُ لَنَا رَبَّکَ یُبَیِّنۡ لَّنَا مَا ہِیَ ۙ اِنَّ الۡبَقَرَ تَشٰبَہَ عَلَیۡنَا ؕ وَاِنَّاۤ اِنۡ شَآءَ اللّٰہُ لَمُہۡتَدُوۡنَ ﴿۷۱
2:72 قَالَ اِنَّہٗ یَقُوۡلُ اِنَّہَا بَقَرَۃٌ لَّا ذَلُوۡلٌ تُثِیۡرُ الۡاَرۡضَ وَلَا تَسۡقِی الۡحَرۡثَ ۚ مُسَلَّمَۃٌ لَّا شِیَۃَ فِیۡہَا ؕ قَالُوا الۡـٰٔنَ جِئۡتَ بِالۡحَقِّ ؕ فَذَبَحُوۡہَا وَمَا کَادُوۡا یَفۡعَلُوۡنَ ﴿٪۷۲

OOO

free.messianicbible.com

The Red Heifer and the Third Temple in End-Time Prophecy | Messianic Bible

Throughout almost 1,900 years of exile, the Jewish people yearned to return to Israel, build the Third Temple in Jerusalem and restore the Temple service.
free.messianicbible.com
free.messianicbible.com

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

The event of Red Heifer is mentioned in Quran in quite a detail
I'm not sure why you think Jews would find the mention of the Red Heifer in the Quran to be of importance. That's your religion, not ours. Muhammad borrowed many of our stories, and as he did so, altered them, so this version is just not something that will resonate with us.

Throughout almost 1,900 years of exile, the Jewish people yearned to return to Israel, build the Third Temple in Jerusalem and restore the Temple service.
free.messianicbible.com
free.messianicbible.com
You may not realize it, but you are referring to a Christian Bible and a Christian website. Christianity (whether it calls itself Messianic "Judaism" or not) is also another religion.

John D. Brey

2:68 وَاِذۡ قَالَ مُوۡسٰی لِقَوۡمِہٖۤ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ یَاۡمُرُکُمۡ اَنۡ تَذۡبَحُوۡا بَقَرَۃً ؕ قَالُوۡۤا اَتَتَّخِذُنَا ہُزُوًا ؕ قَالَ اَعُوۡذُ بِاللّٰہِ اَنۡ اَکُوۡنَ مِنَ الۡجٰہِلِیۡنَ ﴿۶۸
2:69 قَالُوا ادۡعُ لَنَا رَبَّکَ یُبَیِّنۡ لَّنَا مَا ہِیَ ؕ قَالَ اِنَّہٗ یَقُوۡلُ اِنَّہَا بَقَرَۃٌ لَّا فَارِضٌ وَّلَا بِکۡرٌ ؕ عَوَانٌۢ بَیۡنَ ذٰلِکَ ؕ فَافۡعَلُوۡا مَا تُؤۡمَرُوۡنَ ﴿۶۹
2:70 قَالُوا ادۡعُ لَنَا رَبَّکَ یُبَیِّنۡ لَّنَا مَا لَوۡنُہَا ؕ قَالَ اِنَّہٗ یَقُوۡلُ اِنَّہَا بَقَرَۃٌ صَفۡرَآءُ ۙ فَاقِعٌ لَّوۡنُہَا تَسُرُّ النّٰظِرِیۡنَ ﴿۷۰
2:71 قَالُوا ادۡعُ لَنَا رَبَّکَ یُبَیِّنۡ لَّنَا مَا ہِیَ ۙ اِنَّ الۡبَقَرَ تَشٰبَہَ عَلَیۡنَا ؕ وَاِنَّاۤ اِنۡ شَآءَ اللّٰہُ لَمُہۡتَدُوۡنَ ﴿۷۱
2:72 قَالَ اِنَّہٗ یَقُوۡلُ اِنَّہَا بَقَرَۃٌ لَّا ذَلُوۡلٌ تُثِیۡرُ الۡاَرۡضَ وَلَا تَسۡقِی الۡحَرۡثَ ۚ مُسَلَّمَۃٌ لَّا شِیَۃَ فِیۡہَا ؕ قَالُوا الۡـٰٔنَ جِئۡتَ بِالۡحَقِّ ؕ فَذَبَحُوۡہَا وَمَا کَادُوۡا یَفۡعَلُوۡنَ ﴿٪۷۲

Such a beautiful script. I think this is the most beautiful script in the world.

John

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:

Such a beautiful script. I think this is the most beautiful script in the world.

John
Thanks for your good comments. I appreciate it.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Why Jews don't believe in Jesus Next to post #767

1724363803057.png
Britannica
Right?
The event of Red Heifer is mentioned in Quran in quite a detail as to how the Jews were reluctant to slaughter the Red Heifer though G-d had commanded to Moses that the Jews were to do it, but they tried to avoid it under one pretext or the other.
In fact this event is mentioned in Chapter 2 of the Quran and it is named Al-Baqarah in Arabic language , translated in English usually as "The Cow"- and it is one of the longest chapters of Al-Quran, right, please? The verses are:

2:68 And remember when Moses said to his people: ‘Allah commands you to slaughter a cow,’ they said: ‘Dost thou make a jest of us?’ He said: ‘I seek refuge with Allah from being one of the ignorant.’
2:69 They said: ‘Pray for us to thy Lord that He make plain to us what she is.’ He answered: ‘God says, it is a cow, neither old nor young, full-grown, between the two; now do what you are commanded.’
2:70 They said: ‘Pray for us to thy Lord that He make plain to us what colour she is.’ He answered: ‘God says, it is a cow of a dun colour, pure and rich in tone; delighting the beholders.’
2:71 They said: ‘Pray for us to thy Lord that He make plain to us what she is, for all such cows appear to us alike; and if Allah please, we shall indeed be guided.’
2:72 He answered: ‘God says, it is a cow not broken in to plough the earth or water the tilth; one without blemish; of one colour.’ They said: ‘Now hast thou brought the truth.’ Then they slaughtered her, though they would rather not do so. Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search

Right?
The narration of the event continues:

2:73 And remember the time when you slew a person and differed among yourselves about it; and Allah would bring to light what you concealed.
2:74 Then We said: ‘Smite him (the murderer) for a part of the offence against him (the murdered person).’ Thus Allah gives life to the dead and shows you His Signs that you may understand.
2:75 Then your hearts became hardened after that, till they were like stones or harder still; for of stones indeed there are some out of which gush forth streams, and of them there are some out of which flows water when they cleave asunder. And indeed, of them there are some that humble themselves for fear of Allah. And Allah is not unmindful of what you do.
2:76 Do you expect that they will believe you when a party of them hear the word of Allah, then pervert it after they have understood it, and they know the consequences thereof ?
2:77 And when they meet those who believe, they say: ‘We believe,’ and when they meet one another in private, they say: ‘Do you inform them of what Allah has unfolded to you, that they may thereby argue with you before your Lord? Will you not then understand?’ Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search

Right?

Regards
2:73 وَاِذۡ قَتَلۡتُمۡ نَفۡسًا فَادّٰرَءۡتُمۡ فِیۡہَا ؕ وَاللّٰہُ مُخۡرِجٌ مَّا کُنۡتُمۡ تَکۡتُمُوۡنَ ﴿ۚ۷۳
2:74 فَقُلۡنَا اضۡرِبُوۡہُ بِبَعۡضِہَا ؕ کَذٰلِکَ یُحۡیِ اللّٰہُ الۡمَوۡتٰی ۙ وَیُرِیۡکُمۡ اٰیٰتِہٖ لَعَلَّکُمۡ تَعۡقِلُوۡنَ ﴿۷۴
2:75 ثُمَّ قَسَتۡ قُلُوۡبُکُمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ ذٰلِکَ فَہِیَ کَالۡحِجَارَۃِ اَوۡ اَشَدُّ قَسۡوَۃً ؕ وَاِنَّ مِنَ الۡحِجَارَۃِ لَمَا یَتَفَجَّرُ مِنۡہُ الۡاَنۡہٰرُ ؕ وَاِنَّ مِنۡہَا لَمَا یَشَّقَّقُ فَیَخۡرُجُ مِنۡہُ الۡمَآءُ ؕ وَاِنَّ مِنۡہَا لَمَا یَہۡبِطُ مِنۡ خَشۡیَۃِ اللّٰہِ ؕ وَمَا اللّٰہُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعۡمَلُوۡنَ ﴿۷۵
2:76 اَفَتَطۡمَعُوۡنَ اَنۡ یُّؤۡمِنُوۡا لَکُمۡ وَقَدۡ کَانَ فَرِیۡقٌ مِّنۡہُمۡ یَسۡمَعُوۡنَ کَلٰمَ اللّٰہِ ثُمَّ یُحَرِّفُوۡنَہٗ مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِ مَا عَقَلُوۡہُ وَہُمۡ یَعۡلَمُوۡنَ ﴿۷۶
2:77 وَاِذَا لَقُوا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا قَالُوۡۤا اٰمَنَّا ۚۖ وَاِذَا خَلَا بَعۡضُہُمۡ اِلٰی بَعۡضٍ قَالُوۡۤا اَتُحَدِّثُوۡنَہُمۡ بِمَا فَتَحَ اللّٰہُ عَلَیۡکُمۡ لِیُحَآجُّوۡکُمۡ بِہٖ عِنۡدَ رَبِّکُمۡ ؕ اَفَلَا تَعۡقِلُوۡنَ ﴿۷۷
OOO
free.messianicbible.com