• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Think about it, for all of us folks who adhere to how humans were "made", "designed", or "created"....

In a single ejaculate, there exists approximately 280-300 million sperm cells. Think about it, guys. Y'all provide so much opportunity for life, that you honestly should ONLY ejaculate once in your entire life - if even that.

We can harvest as many sperm cells as we want as a result of how y'all are "designed."

Now, women? We have the organs to continuously sex out all the time without that much risk of disease spread, and regardless of whether or not we're pregnant. It's awesome, and of course proves our dominance in nature with how we're specifically "designed" for continuous pleasure, right? Right folks?

Obviously, it's good to be the Queen. Women hold the key to the good stuff. Guys, your sperm is all that matters, and you really REALLY need to act as if it's more sacred than you're letting on. Ever heard the beautiful song "Every Sperm Is Sacred" by the prophet Michael Palin? You need to SAVE that sperm for that one time in your life when you can contribute to the propagation of the species!
So, man up. Okay?

Oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Obviously, you've only known lesser men.

You remind me of a quote....
"I'm at an age now where I no longer need erectile softeners." - Jack Donaghy (30 Rock)

dust1n

Zindīq
In a single ejaculate, there exists approximately 280-300 million sperm cells. Think about it, guys. Y'all provide so much opportunity for life, that you honestly should ONLY ejaculate once in your entire life - if even that.

It replenishes. :sad:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I agree, Heather. In plenty of other species, the females go into estrus when they're fertile and aren't interested in sex the rest of the time. In humans, though, women can get horny any time, even when they're not fertile.

We can infer from this that if we were designed, our designer didn't intend fertility and sex to be intrinsically linked in humans. :D

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Obviously, you've only known lesser men.

You remind me of a quote....
"I'm at an age now where I no longer need erectile softeners." - Jack Donaghy (30 Rock)

Excellent. That makes me smile knowing there are men out there that know their place and accept it without giving us any grief over it.

We need more properly-raised "designer"-fearing men out there. :yes:

Every heard the phrase "Taking a leak?" Men leak.

Blasphemy! That's as bad as the odd argument suggesting that it's unacceptable for women to remain childless. Those are SACRED sperm. Y'all need to control yourselves better.

It replenishes. :sad:

And can stay in your bodies if you won't put them to good use. Remember, this is how humans were "designed", right?

Right?

I agree, Heather. In plenty of other species, the females go into estrus when they're fertile and aren't interested in sex the rest of the time. In humans, though, women can get horny any time, even when they're not fertile.

Hallelujah! Jeff understands! :clap

We can infer from this that if we were designed, our designer didn't intend fertility and sex to be intrinsically linked in humans. :D

What does ejaculation have to do with sex? It's what women enjoy, remember? Not men. Y'all have been seriously misguided these past few thousand years....

Looks like I'll need to write my own doctrine to re-train the masses, call it a "revelation", and then kill people who don't agree with me. *sigh*

Draka

Wonder Woman

We can also conclude, that if we are designed, considering that there is no absolute biological necessity to a woman having orgasms, let alone multiple orgasms, that the designer must be female in nature. ;) I mean, we get multiple, body wracking waves of pleasure and men usually get just one ride on the orgasm express before they roll over and snore. :p

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
We can also conclude, that if we are designed, considering that there is no absolute biological necessity to a woman having orgasms, let alone multiple orgasms, that the designer must be female in nature. ;) I mean, we get multiple, body wracking waves of pleasure and men usually get just one ride on the orgasm express before they roll over and snore. :p

'Tis a crying shame that too many women forget how to educate our men into understanding this basic concept of human design. Care to write the next wave of religious doctrine with me?

You have a uterus. So you qualify instantly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your thread inspired an epiphany.
It is natural for women to have sex with each other.
It is also natural for men to watch.

Draka

Wonder Woman
'Tis a crying shame that too many women forget how to educate our men into understanding this basic concept of human design. Care to write the next wave of religious doctrine with me?

You have a uterus. So you qualify instantly.

Sure, I'd be happy to work on it with you. You'd think by now they'd realize the simplicity of it all really. It being so obvious and all. They only need a single shot to deliver all they need to do, and that is all they are afforded and yet we are afforded repetitive resounding crashes of insanity producing pleasure upon ourselves and for what? For the mere fact of being the goddesses we are.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Sure, I'd be happy to work on it with you. You'd think by now they'd realize the simplicity of it all really. It being so obvious and all. They only need a single shot to deliver all they need to do, and that is all they are afforded and yet we are afforded repetitive resounding crashes of insanity producing pleasure upon ourselves and for what? For the mere fact of being the goddesses we are.

Boo-YAH! :highfive:

So it began that MamaMysticDraka created woman. And saw that she was good. They created her in their image. Eve said she wanted somebody to mow the lawn so as not to hurt her pedicure, and just for **** and giggles, MamaMysticDraka took an egg out of Eve while she was sleeping, made it MUCH smaller and uglier, put a tail on it, and told it to "man up" and get to an egg if it wants to survive.

And thus, man was born out of woman.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
But sperm dies after a given time and leaves the body anyways.

Yeah. Which shows the lack of control on the part of man for how evil he is.

I suggest prayer to the Almighty "designer", my dear dust1n. It may not help much, you know, since man is how he is. Just don't complain too much. We have more important things to think about with our leadership.

If you don't use it, you lose it!

You're just afraid of anti-Almighty-Mama propaganda that tells you such lies. Your sperm is SACRED. And needs to be protected. Not thrown out everywhere as if it didn't mean much.

dust1n

Zindīq
Yeah. Which shows the lack of control on the part of man for how evil he is.

I suggest prayer to the Almighty "designer", my dear dust1n. It may not help much, you know, since man is how he is. Just don't complain too much. We have more important things to think about with our leadership.

So are men to be herded as virgins until called upon, and then discarded of immediately after extraction?

You're just afraid of anti-Almighty-Mama propaganda that tells you such lies. Your sperm is SACRED. And needs to be protected. Not thrown out everywhere as if it didn't mean much.

Some of the sperm banks here pay 4k for a six month period. That's a legitimate part time job. :D

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I masturbated billions of times already, and was aiming for a trillion by the time i reach 30. So i guess i'm the anti-Christ of this newly founded religion.

Or perhaps Satan, the very devil himself!

Skwim

Veteran Member
And it's not only the fact that ". . . men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time" but that the average orgasm for a woman

last 20 seconds,
senyum-th.png
while that of a man lasts only 6 seconds.
10000053643_1821304783.png
What's with that?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
So are men to be herded as virgins until called upon, and then discarded of immediately after extraction?

Nah. Not discarded. Just sent off to war. It's what men do best, right?

Some of the sperm banks here pay 4k for a six month period. That's a legitimate part time job. :D

See, there you go. Decide when you want to go, and then mark it on your calendar as your responsibility to society. :yes:

I masturbated billions of times already, and was aiming for a trillion by the time i reach 30. So i guess i'm the anti-Christ of this newly founded religion.

Or perhaps Satan, the very devil himself!

You're acting like the Whore of Babylon. What's up with this "liberated man" stuff? Know your place!

And it's not only the fact that ". . . men were designed to only ejaculate ONCE while women were designed to have sex all the time" but that the average orgasm for a woman

last 20 seconds,
senyum-th.png
while that of a man lasts only 6 seconds.
10000053643_1821304783.png
What's with that?

What can I say? It's how we were all "designed". :cool:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member

Oh goody, I've just been classified out of the "human" classification! :p